Summer Piss Up..

Scottish Mag

• Replies 811
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Right, bags are packed and in the boot of my car - all set for tomorrow! :o

159502[/snapback]

I am leaving early tomorrow morning and have not even thought about starting to pack yet... :(

159564[/snapback]

It has been your birthday, your allowed.

:( well I've got a phone and I'll be taking photos if I can bother my arse to show up for drinks at the trent...

don't care what the useless accountant says

:D well I've got a phone and I'll be taking photos if I can bother my arse to show up for drinks at the trent...

don't care what the useless accountant says

159610[/snapback]

Thank you Fish... :(

If the weather's like this tomorrow - and it's supposed to be - we should be going to a pub where we can sit outside really. Obviously Scottish Mag and Toplass (genuine ginga!) would have to wear tarpaulin sack factor suntan lotion to protect them from the sun's harmful rays.

The big man's right like, we should be outside if the weather holds. Options therefore would be the Hancock (full of cocks and shit beer), Telegraph (canny but will be absolutely packed), or somewhere like Bar 55 or a trail down to the quayside (with associated walk back up) or a trail up to Spital Tongues / Leazes Inn.

The big man's right like, we should be outside if the weather holds.  Options therefore would be the Hancock (full of cocks and shit beer), Telegraph (canny but will be absolutely packed), or somewhere like Bar 55 or a trail down to the quayside (with associated walk back up) or a trail up to Spital Tongues / Leazes Inn.

159802[/snapback]

Is the Hancock what used to be Bierex? If so, agree it's full of cocks, but it's quite handy for the ground. I was thinking of the Waterside at the quayside, but the walk is too much of an effort I reckon. Where's Bar 55? :(

The big man's right like, we should be outside if the weather holds.  Options therefore would be the Hancock (full of cocks and shit beer), Telegraph (canny but will be absolutely packed), or somewhere like Bar 55 or a trail down to the quayside (with associated walk back up) or a trail up to Spital Tongues / Leazes Inn.

159802[/snapback]

Is the Hancock what used to be Bierex? If so, agree it's full of cocks, but it's quite handy for the ground. I was thinking of the Waterside at the quayside, but the walk is too much of an effort I reckon. Where's Bar 55? :(

159803[/snapback]

At the old BT roundabout beneath what is now called 55 Degrees North. It's ok on a day time if you're sitting outside. Edit: And yes, that's The Hancock.

Edited by alex

Ahhhh right, I get you now.  That's an option too then - bit of a trek, but not a million miles away.

159807[/snapback]

Theres a beer garden out the back of the Percy and you can see the ground from there.. :(

However most of the students will have fucked off now so won't be plagueing the Hancock, or the Leazes Inn for that matter, which is really handy just up the Barrack Road, there's only a couple of tables though as I remember. Basically anywhere with a sniff of a beer garden/terrace will be chocka so we'll just have to make a guess and hope for the best.

Ahhhh right, I get you now.  That's an option too then - bit of a trek, but not a million miles away.

159807[/snapback]

Theres a beer garden out the back of the Percy and you can see the ground from there.. :(

159808[/snapback]

Is there??

There's also the ones around the station - Tokyo, Telegraph, Destination (right under the street - good up skirt viewing), Lounge, Bridge.

159807[/snapback]

159808[/snapback]

Is there??

There's also the ones around the station - Tokyo, Telegraph, Destination (right under the street - good up skirt viewing), Lounge, Bridge.

159811[/snapback]

Catmag'll be pleased, the big LEZ! :D

159807[/snapback]

159808[/snapback]

Is there??

159811[/snapback]

It has about 6 tables and as not many people know it's there (unless theyuse the car park behind it) it's generally "cock" free.. :D Just had a cold pint of Stella there not half an hour ago.

159807[/snapback]

159808[/snapback]

Is there??

159811[/snapback]

It has about 6 tables and as not many people know it's there (unless theyuse the car park behind it) it's generally "cock" free.. :D Just had a cold pint of Stella there not half an hour ago.

159814[/snapback]

Champion, I think we have a winner.