Summer Piss Up..

Scottish Mag

• Replies 811
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Whats the plan for Friday night?

159001[/snapback]

I'm still not sure when I'll excactly be able to arrive, but definitely will come up on Friday. So you better sort something out...

Could be available for a few jars on the Friday if people are interested.

159215[/snapback]

Aye I think something is meant to be happening on Friday. Drinks, but not right in the town centre. Somewhere where a decent sized group can go and still be able to hear each other talk and that - obviously you'll all want to hear what I've got to say - but I don't think anything's been decided on yet.

I was thinking about the Union Rooms for tomorrow night? It'll be quiet cos there's no music and it's cheap. We could at least all meet up there and then decide?

I was thinking about the Union Rooms for tomorrow night? It'll be quiet cos there's no music and it's cheap.  We could at least all meet up there and then decide?

159340[/snapback]

Can we not go somewhere that plays hardcore rave? I fell like throwing some shapes.

I was thinking about the Union Rooms for tomorrow night? It'll be quiet cos there's no music and it's cheap.  We could at least all meet up there and then decide?

159340[/snapback]

Can we not go somewhere that plays hardcore rave? I fell like throwing some shapes.

159341[/snapback]

You fell over throwing some shapes? :( Careless tbh.

Anyway, I decided on the Union Rooms for your benefit, Mr Skint :o

Can we not go somewhere that plays hardcore rave?  I fell like throwing some shapes.

159341[/snapback]

Pear-shapes tbh :(

159340[/snapback]

159341[/snapback]

You fell over throwing some shapes? :( Careless tbh.

Anyway, I decided on the Union Rooms for your benefit, Mr Skint :o

159343[/snapback]

No need to expose my brassicity to the board, Catherine. ;) Nah, sounds like a good choice to me. Union Rooms it is then, be there or be Dotbum. :sweat:

No need to expose my brassicity to the board, Catherine. :(  Nah, sounds like a good choice to me.  Union Rooms it is then, be there or be Dotbum.  :o

159352[/snapback]

Dear Everyone,

Scott is skint. He's the worst accountant in the world.

Love, Cath x

No need to expose my brassicity to the board, Catherine. :(  Nah, sounds like a good choice to me.  Union Rooms it is then, be there or be Dotbum.  :o

159352[/snapback]

Dear Everyone,

Love, Cath x

159353[/snapback]

;)

159352[/snapback]

Sounds about right. Myself and J69 will be prowling the town, like a black cat in the night...or something.

No need to expose my brassicity to the board, Catherine. :(  Nah, sounds like a good choice to me.  Union Rooms it is then, be there or be Dotbum.  ;)

159352[/snapback]

Dear Everyone,

Love, Cath x

159353[/snapback]

:sweat:

159355[/snapback]

It's not a secret. You've been twittering on about it on N-O for days! :o

Right then.

Friday night - meeting in the Union Rooms from 7.30pm. Big room on the left as you go in the main door.

Saturday - meeting outside Eldon Leisure (NOT Eldon Square) at 11.30 for the 5-a-side then to the Trent, then to the match then meeting at the new ticket office (old club shop) PROMPTLY afterwards to go and eat at 7.15.

Anyone has any problems/queries then PM me, or most of you have my mobile number.

No need to expose my brassicity to the board, Catherine. :(  Nah, sounds like a good choice to me.  Union Rooms it is then, be there or be Dotbum.  :sweat:

159352[/snapback]

Dear Everyone,

Love, Cath x

159353[/snapback]

:doh:

159355[/snapback]

159358[/snapback]

;)

Silence, shitehawk!

Zip it!

Ah-shhhhhh.

Shhhh.

Shh.

Sh.

No need to expose my brassicity to the board, Catherine. :(  Nah, sounds like a good choice to me.  Union Rooms it is then, be there or be Dotbum.  :sweat:

159352[/snapback]

Dear Everyone,

Love, Cath x

159353[/snapback]

159355[/snapback]

159358[/snapback]

;)

Silence, shitehawk!

Zip it!

Ah-shhhhhh.

Shhhh.

Shh.

Sh.

159365[/snapback]

Hush now.

Speaking of shitehawks I've just had a text off Sammy. He'll be up tomorrow night "but it'll be late on" That's about 3am Saturday morning by his track record.....

159352[/snapback]

Dear Everyone,

Love, Cath x

159353[/snapback]

159355[/snapback]

159358[/snapback]

;)

Silence, shitehawk!

Zip it!

Ah-shhhhhh.

Shhhh.

Shh.

Sh.

159365[/snapback]

Hush now.

Speaking of shitehawks I've just had a text off Sammy. He'll be up tomorrow night "but it'll be late on" That's about 3am Saturday morning by his track record.....

159366[/snapback]

Late on Friday night means Saturday lunchtime where he's concerned. Bleeding hopeless he is!

Might give tomorrow night a miss like, my fundage and bank balance control probably makes Scott look like the Sultan of Dubai.

159374[/snapback]

You coming on Saturday, Sandford?