Summer Piss Up..

Scottish Mag

Is it too late to throw my hat into the ring for this event? For both the meal and the football? If it is i'll just watch and laugh which is probably better tbh...

156369[/snapback]

Get your arse along, if we manage to have 11 or more we'll just have a floating sub or two, christ I'll be wanting out after two minutes ;)

• Replies 811
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is it too late to throw my hat into the ring for this event? For both the meal and the football? If it is i'll just watch and laugh which is probably better tbh...

156369[/snapback]

Champion, that makes at least 5 exiles then, I'll switch back to being lercal. By the sounds of it, subs are needed.

156369[/snapback]

As I have to confirm numbers in the next couple of days then you can be added for the meal providing you're a definite! ;)

156369[/snapback]

Champion, that makes at least 5 exiles then, I'll switch back to being lercal. By the sounds of it, subs are needed.

156493[/snapback]

Aye Steve can make our numbers up to 6 too, if he can make it.

156369[/snapback]

156493[/snapback]

Aye Steve can make our numbers up to 6 too, if he can make it.

156512[/snapback]

Surely we'll have to put him on 'defrost' first? ;)

Can someone please video this match and stick it online? Some of you sound like you might be as bad as me!

Can someone please video this match and stick it online?  Some of you sound like you might be as bad as me!

156628[/snapback]

Fuck right off! ;)

Don't even think about Cath :first:

My mam's got a digital video camera like. :first:

156655[/snapback]

You'll be too busy shaking your pom-poms shirley? ;)

156655[/snapback]

156659[/snapback]

Fear not. He's promised to wear a sports bra if he plays.

156655[/snapback]

156659[/snapback]

Fear not. He's promised to wear a sports bra if he plays.

156664[/snapback]

It'll require fixings set in concrete tbqfh :icon_lol:

Laugh now lads.  It's not gonna be as funny when you're all on Youtube. ;)

156687[/snapback]

Your participation =

weecheers8sa.gif
??

:first:

Am I allowed to come for the whole thing? I just found out that I'm not allowed to work the Saturday through a few legal issues (ie, my locum agency saying they'll sue the hospital and me), so I will be able to make it up for the game. Add me to the exiles team. ;)

Can someone please video this match and stick it online?  Some of you sound like you might be as bad as me!

156628[/snapback]

Fuck right off! ;)

156653[/snapback]

:icon_lol:

I am getting used to getting no answers, but what are the plans regarding tickets for the game? I think it might be a game where you are able to buy tickets at the turnstiles, but otherwise it would be brilliant if someone could get me a ticket beforehand.

I am getting used to getting no answers, but what are the plans regarding tickets for the game? I think it might be a game where you are able to buy tickets at the turnstiles, but otherwise it would be brilliant if someone could get me a ticket beforehand.

157228[/snapback]

I am ringing the ticket office tomorrow and will endeavour to sort some tickets for the Intertoto. They'll probably be SE corner as it's my usual spot but if you have a specific desire for somewhere else I'll sort one elsewhere....

156628[/snapback]

Fuck right off! ;)

156653[/snapback]

:icon_lol:

156804[/snapback]

Ah go on then Cath, you know you want to!

Please?

I'm getting my ticket in my normal seat because, based on the organisation skills displayed so far in the thread ;) , it's not worth waiting to see if we all get them together.