Summer Piss Up..

Scottish Mag

• Replies 811
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just a warning, I'm probably even more talkative than Ritchie. :D

Where are you all gonna go between 1 and 5pm then? 1-2 would probably best for me, but I seem to be in the minority. :D

154823[/snapback]

I think there's a soft play area at Eldon Leisure. You could mess about in the ball pool while the adults play football. :icon_lol:

154824[/snapback]

I've heard about your penchant for balls Gem, I'm sure that's more your scene. :lol:

Do those who will be around on the Friday night fancy a civilised drink out somewhere?

155122[/snapback]

I'm thinking that driving up Friday would be a far more sensible idea, but only of that kind Mr Pud could allow me to doss an extra night.

Do those who will be around on the Friday night fancy a civilised drink out somewhere?

155122[/snapback]

I'm thinking that driving up Friday would be a far more sensible idea, but only of that kind Mr Pud could allow me to doss an extra night.

155197[/snapback]

Not a problemo my jizzing friend as long as you can hold it in for the extra day! If I find one stain or mark on the carpets or bedding or cat then there'll be a war on!

:D

155122[/snapback]

155197[/snapback]

Not a problemo my jizzing friend as long as you can hold it in for the extra day! If I find one stain or mark on the carpets or bedding or cat then there'll be a war on!

155241[/snapback]

Pud you're a star !, I'll have to "off load" before hand, otherwise my scrotum might explode !

155122[/snapback]

155197[/snapback]

155241[/snapback]

Pud you're a star !, I'll have to "off load" before hand, otherwise my scrotum might explode !

155246[/snapback]

You could always jettison some fluid off his balcony. Assuming he's worked out how to open the door yet. :D

155122[/snapback]

155197[/snapback]

:icon_lol:

155241[/snapback]

155246[/snapback]

You could always jettison some fluid off his balcony. Assuming he's worked out how to open the door yet. :D

155248[/snapback]

remind me to take a brolly and ask for my coffee black if I pop in that weekend !

Shall we attempt to pick teams before tha actual date so we do not have everyone turning up with a toon shirt on?

155251[/snapback]

Who's good? Who's shit?

I'm the latter, best employed at the back diverting people into the walls.

Also, I've got a blue-y away shirt from a couple of seasons back as well as a home one.

Edited by Matt

Are we trying sit together at the game? If so, it would be brilliant if someone would get me a ticket.

My travelling plans depend on if and how long I have to work on Friday.

Only 7? Is everyone on this list not playing?

SLP

Matt

Geordiesned

Craig

Peasepud

Geordieshandy

Manc-mag

Alex

Moi

Only leaves us needing to find one more. Surely the likes of Gemmill or Papa Lazaru will not let the boys down.

Im a definite

155581[/snapback]

Hope you's are playing the head height rule or you sir shall have an unfair advantage by all accounts :(

155122[/snapback]

Sounds good to me! :(

Only 7?  Is everyone on this list not playing?

SLP

Matt

Geordiesned

Craig

Peasepud

Geordieshandy

Manc-mag

Alex

Moi

Only leaves us needing to find one more.  Surely the likes of Gemmill or Papa Lazaru will not let the boys down.

155519[/snapback]

I had to opt out I'm afraid. I'd forgotten that I'm at a wedding that day.

I did play today and the pitch was pretty hard. I am not going into any one on ones and rather play in goal (and I am crapper than crap there). I do go to the check up on Wednesday, but if SLP has to book the place I will make up the numbers, standing in the corner and scoring the odd penalty.

I spoke to catmag last night about all this, I may have to do some overtime at work on Saturday morning. The waiting lists here are out of control so they run a Saturday list from time to time. If I am working I should be finished by 1030, 1100 at the latest. If that's the case I can't guarantee being around to play football but should make the game and definitely the dinner. I'm still hoping the working falls through seeing as I'm the scourge of the NHS and am demanding a high OT rate.

You don't want me at football anyway, being Aussie automatically makes me better than all of you.

But I'll definitely be coming out for dinner afterwards, Japanese I believe? Hopefully the waiters are real Japanese and not the fake kind (ie, Korean) they have in Southampton because I am looking forward to insulting Gemmill in Japanese to the waiters and hoping they spit in his dinner. Payback seeing as he's my mortal enemy and all.