The David Bailey Thread, post ya pics

Guest Toplass-101

67671855_5c0a801b44_m.jpg

33441761_331a20ec8e_m.jpg

Two still lifes (albeit scaled down drastically - I can't find the big versions but they look great) by a friend of mine who's been nominated for a geet big amateur photography awards thingy in London. I'm dead proud of her. ;)

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

id love to go to the maldives one day but it think the only way i could afford it is to do it on a honeymoon or something. nice pics of NYC, ive got a couple of graceland and jack daniels distillery il put up later, especially for wacky!

id love to go to the maldives one day but it think the only way i could afford it is to do it on a honeymoon or something. nice pics of NYC, ive got a couple of graceland and jack daniels distillery il put up later, especially for wacky!

127241[/snapback]

I've got some of Graceland too when I was *sings* down in the jungle room. ;)

how cool was the tv room with all the padded seats everywhere. his house was like stepping into a time warp! and considering he was the biggest hero of his time his house is surprisingly small!

get your pics posted

how cool was the tv room with all the padded seats everywhere. his house was like stepping into a time warp! and considering he was the biggest hero of his time his house is surprisingly small!

get your pics posted

127285[/snapback]

I'll post some tonight when I get home. ;) Aye, I know what you mean about the house though - fairly modest when you see some of the houses on Cribs. Ashley Ward's house is bigger than Elvis's!?

The padded room was quality with the porcelain monkey. ;) My pictures didn't come out great cos of the ban on using flashes, but I'll post some tonight.

Guest CrimsonFault
This thread has certainly made me realise i need to get off my arse and go places

129446[/snapback]

Can I come?

Just outside of Death Valley, California:

mypictures00011pi.jpg

Beale Street, Memphis

10202447uh.jpg

French Quarter, New Orleans

10303844zr.jpg

Kauai, Hawaii - that's the place from Raiders of the Lost Ark where he's legging it from the little pygmy types, shouting "Jack! Start the engine!" ;)

25roberr1049231tm.jpg

Golden Gate Bridge

10707127de.jpg

lake bled, slovenia

europe20041869sl.th.jpg

Auschwitz Concentration Camp, Nr Krakow. this photo just shows how big this place really was...

europe20041081ld.th.jpg

The bell tower in ceski krumlov

europe20040361yp.th.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Great pics cath.

Here are some we took in north Wales recently, not as impressive as caths mind!

There really is far more sheep than people there :D (not a bad thing though) :D

Dscf0061.jpg

Dscf0083.jpg

Dscf0068.jpg

Dscf0082.jpg

This was taken from the train going up mount Snowdon. it was really high up yet those silly sheep get everywhere!!

Dscf0053.jpg

They even like posing!!

Dscf0067.jpg

Dscf0069.jpg

• 2 months later...