There's a mint lass where I work....

Smooth Operator

goes to the bogs in her bare feet!

She likes to walk around the place without her high heels on which is fair enough when sauntering around the carpeted office. But to go to the bog in your bare feet ffs. Micey.

One of the cleaners here has also told me that the lasses bogs are left in a far worse condition than the lads, so she's getting her tootsies covered in allsorts!!

I'd still do her like, just wouldn't partake in any toe-sucking!

She likes to walk around the place without her high heels on which is fair enough when sauntering around the carpeted office. But to go to the bog in your bare feet ffs. Micey.

One of the cleaners here has also told me that the lasses bogs are left in a far worse condition than the lads, so she's getting her tootsies covered in allsorts!!

127853[/snapback]

lickMe.gif

tbh

Still got a thing for Sonia i see, for the rest of the board who don't know her she's about 50 and lets just say i wouldn't mind her weight in copper.

She had the cheek to get her belly button pierced as if her gut wasn't attracting enough attention, now she walks around looking like this piercing could fire off at any time, come to think of it she should probably have a firearms licence for it before she has someones eye out.

Edited by Wacky Jnr

127853[/snapback]

lickMe.gif

tbh

127964[/snapback]

Is that another new smiley ??? I likes that one :icon_lol:

127853[/snapback]

lickMe.gif

tbh

127964[/snapback]

Is that another new smiley ??? I likes that one :lol:

127970[/snapback]

It's called flicking the bean, ever tried it? :icon_lol:

127853[/snapback]

lickMe.gif

tbh

127964[/snapback]

127970[/snapback]

It's called flicking the bean, ever tried it? :icon_lol:

127972[/snapback]

most definitely not on the "giving" end so to speak... :lol:

127853[/snapback]

lickMe.gif

tbh

127964[/snapback]

127970[/snapback]

How gutted is the one on the bottom. Clearly tastes of rust tbh!

127853[/snapback]

lickMe.gif

tbh

127964[/snapback]

127970[/snapback]

127976[/snapback]

obviusly a "night before" showerer ... :lol:

127853[/snapback]

lickMe.gif

tbh

127964[/snapback]

127970[/snapback]

127976[/snapback]

Quoted for truth, but in this case it probably was rust, she was about 60 :icon_lol:

127853[/snapback]

lickMe.gif

tbh

127964[/snapback]

127970[/snapback]

127976[/snapback]

Quoted for truth, but in this case it probably was rust, she was about 60 :lol:

127979[/snapback]

:icon_lol:

I heard SMO walks around work with KY smeared round his lips so he's prepared. Well that or WD40.

127853[/snapback]

She's probably the one pissing all over the floor. Nothing's as bad when it's your mess.

But don't suck her toes. (Unless you piss on them first. Nothing's as bad ...)

Bumped into her this morning and despite all your warnings I found myself in a situation where there was no other option other than to suck her toes!

:icon_lol:  :lol:

128216[/snapback]

Bit of a foot-in-mouth moment, given all the warnings you've had!