Wii

Lazarus

The controller works really well, did feel a complete prat playing baseball and golf with it though, but it follows your movements amazingly well. Its still weird to be doing golf swings in my living room clutching nothing but a glorified tv remote.

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The controller works really well, did feel a complete prat playing baseball and golf with it though, but it follows your movements amazingly well. Its still weird to be doing golf swings in my living room clutching nothing but a glorified tv remote.

The controller on a wire?

So with the golf, Does the harder or softer you swing make a difference in the game, or do have to select the power with a button and just swing?

Cool, tempted to invest in one of these but £180 is a bit much for a console ;)

Pretty cheap when you think how several years ago the PS2 and Xbox costed £300 initially, and the PS3 with its compenents will cost £500 (am I right?).

But there's no way I would pay out anything like that either :D

Im not really a console person but this one looks like it could be fun, just not sure it would get enought use to justify spending £180 + extras on.

Cool, tempted to invest in one of these but £180 is a bit much for a console ;)

Pretty cheap when you think how several years ago the PS2 and Xbox costed £300 initially, and the PS3 with its compenents will cost £500 (am I right?).

But there's no way I would pay out anything like that either :D

Im not really a console person but this one looks like it could be fun, just not sure it would get enought use to justify spending £180 + extras on.

Aye, I'm thinking of getting one after Christmas and my birthday should I be prepared to fork out the cash on it. Depends if I'm willing to give another Nintendo system a go, as my Gamecube is gathering dust these days. :unsure:

No idea mine was preordered 2 months ago. You'll probably have to wait a week or so until they get more instock.

Just seen the price of controllers and games ;)

So tempted but there are factors against, half the games on play wont be out till march, the two things i mentioned about and i would like the thing before xmas which may be unlikely.

So with the golf, Does the harder or softer you swing make a difference in the game, or do have to select the power with a button and just swing?

sorry didn't see this before, but the faster and further you move the controller the harder the swing.

Wor lass has just paid £260 on e-bay for one for me. Now I'm not much of a gamer but i reckon these look class and everyone seems to be raving about them, can't wait for christmas now.

Are the sports games built in to them?

Sits back and waits for Sima to slag them big time, nerd style :lol:

Wor lass has just paid £260 on e-bay for one for me. Now I'm not much of a gamer but i reckon these look class and everyone seems to be raving about them, can't wait for christmas now.

Are the sports games built in to them?

Sits back and waits for Sima to slag them big time, nerd style :lol:

Why would I do that, they're the best thing I've played in ages.