Introducing Sophie.......

Smooth Operator

Guest alex
Sophie gains kudos for being able to do that Roger Moore one eyebrow raised thingy.

131952[/snapback]

...and for having a decent rack.

131954[/snapback]

All hearsay tbh. I've seen no evidence.

131962[/snapback]

Have you tried sending a photo of your knob?

• Replies 343
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sophie gains kudos for being able to do that Roger Moore one eyebrow raised thingy.

131952[/snapback]

I learned that from Huey from the FLC. I met him a few times, he owns a tonne of pubs near me

131957[/snapback]

I thought it was genetic like being able to roll your tongue into a tube. Name-dropping shite pop stars gets you zero kudos btw :nufc:

:D

131959[/snapback]

Sorry. BTW I have a confession to make, I think Alan Shearer is the sexiest man alive. :D

131952[/snapback]

...and for having a decent rack.

131954[/snapback]

All hearsay tbh. I've seen no evidence.

131962[/snapback]

Have you tried sending a photo of your knob?

131963[/snapback]

Waiting for her to PM me her number. :D

Guest alex

131952[/snapback]

I learned that from Huey from the FLC. I met him a few times, he owns a tonne of pubs near me

131957[/snapback]

I thought it was genetic like being able to roll your tongue into a tube. Name-dropping shite pop stars gets you zero kudos btw :D

131959[/snapback]

Sorry. BTW I have a confession to make, I think Alan Shearer is the sexiest man alive. :icon_lol:

131966[/snapback]

Don't apologise, I'm taking the piss :nufc:

Sorry. BTW I have a confession to make, I think Alan Shearer is the sexiest man alive.  :nufc:

131966[/snapback]

Toontasticers please note: Sophie hasn't met Snakehips yet.

131979[/snapback]

Well you've definitely got the old man thing on your side. :D

J69 - remind me how old you are again? I couldn't give a fuck what you or anyone else thinks of me.  Sure I thought people were childish when I first joined, but know I know their just horny men. I find the lads on this site hilarious TBH.

131951[/snapback]

:D you said you would 'do me for free' if i wore my newcastle shirt!

Guest alex

Reminds me of a conversation I had with Mandy the Granny once. Like hoying a farting doon Northumberland Street I'd wager.

J69 - remind me how old you are again? I couldn't give a fuck what you or anyone else thinks of me.  Sure I thought people were childish when I first joined, but know I know their just horny men. I find the lads on this site hilarious TBH.

131951[/snapback]

131996[/snapback]

If thats true:

1. What the hell do you discuss over PM's? There seems to be a high incidence of this sort of carry on from you. :nufc:

2. How much did you offer to pay her before the Newcastle shirt factor brought the price crashing down?

Sorry. BTW I have a confession to make, I think Alan Shearer is the sexiest man alive.  :icon_lol:

131966[/snapback]

Toontasticers please note: Sophie hasn't met Snakehips yet.

131979[/snapback]

Well you've definitely got the old man thing on your side. :D

131982[/snapback]

If you lot don't stop ribbing me about being over 35, I'll join StevieH24's gang. :nufc::D:icon_lol:

131951[/snapback]

131996[/snapback]

You obviously didn't pick up on my sarcasam sweetheart! You fit into the category of a horny man BTW.

131951[/snapback]

131996[/snapback]

You obviously didn't pick up on my sarcasam sweetheart! You fit into the category of a horny man BTW.

132003[/snapback]

Is that a bit like Alacasam ??

131951[/snapback]

131996[/snapback]

132003[/snapback]

132011[/snapback]

Ooops. Well I dont think I'd ever shag J69> Even if I was paid. Shearer on the other hand............

Reminds me of a conversation I had with Mandy the Granny once. Like hoying a farting doon Northumberland Street I'd wager.

132000[/snapback]

I know its just a typo, but it made me laugh.

131951[/snapback]

131996[/snapback]

If thats true:

1. What the hell do you discuss over PM's? There seems to be a high incidence of this sort of carry on from you. :nufc:

2. How much did you offer to pay her before the Newcastle shirt factor brought the price crashing down?

132001[/snapback]

well i thought it was S-O trying to wind me up so i was aking her all sorts of weird shit and she just kept replying :D

132000[/snapback]

132013[/snapback]

But wait a minute. Did Mandy offer to do Alex for free if he wore his NUFC top? :nufc:

Guest alex

132000[/snapback]

132013[/snapback]

:nufc: My best work is accidental tbh.

J69 - remind me how old you are again?

Ooops. Well I dont think I'd ever shag J69> Even if I was paid. Shearer on the other hand............

:nufc::D

Im 23, you, however , seem to be about 14 1/2

131951[/snapback]

131996[/snapback]

132003[/snapback]

132011[/snapback]

132012[/snapback]

As I said earlier, you haven't met snakehips yet :nufc:

132000[/snapback]

132013[/snapback]

But wait a minute. Did Mandy offer to do Alex for free if he wore his NUFC top? :nufc:

132015[/snapback]

I think that question needs answering tbh. Along with full disclosure of the contents of the PM.

131951[/snapback]

131996[/snapback]

If thats true:

132001[/snapback]

well i thought it was S-O trying to wind me up so i was aking her all sorts of weird shit and she just kept replying :D

132014[/snapback]

Bollocks! You thought you were in there with some random bint from the internet and now you're trying to save face by saying you were winding her up. You have a habit of doing stuff like this... *cough* Mags *cough* *splutter*

He did. I was taking the piss out of him and he believed me.

132028[/snapback]

:D il quite happily post them all if you want! first one came off you saying

'well done for sticking up for yourself with all those lads. saaaad bastards!'

theres no point in lying cos ive got them all still!