Introducing Sophie.......

Smooth Operator

• Replies 343
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

True. Well that pic is old, and im now 8.5 stone/I lost a stone since that pic was taken, and I cut my hair.

131812[/snapback]

what about those pms you sent me sophie saying everyone on here was so childish and juvenile :D your bessie mates with everyone now!

edit - i just checked my pms too and you said you were over 24 and married :D whats gannin on with the whole 'i think this boy likes me' malarky? :nufc:

Edited by J69

True. Well that pic is old, and im now 8.5 stone/I lost a stone since that pic was taken, and I cut my hair.

131812[/snapback]

what about those pms you sent me sophie saying everyone on here was so childish and juvenile :D your bessie mates with everyone now!

edit - i just checked my pms too and you said you were over 24 and married :D whats gannin on with the whole 'i think this boy likes me' malarky? :nufc:

131852[/snapback]

You wouldn't be divulging the content of personal messages without the consent of the other party would you Jonathan???

Tut-tut.....

131812[/snapback]

131852[/snapback]

Probably said she was married to stop you playing with yourself tbh. :icon_lol:

im sure youve already read them craig :nufc:

tbh, the first time she pmd me was during the bizarre thread and i thought it was one of you winding me up so i played along. This is even more bizarre if she is real with some of the stuff she was coming out with :D

im sure youve already read them craig  :nufc:

tbh, the first time she pmd me was during the bizarre thread and i thought it was one of you winding me up so i played along. This is even more bizarre if she is real with some of the stuff she was coming out with  :D

131880[/snapback]

Don't tell me - she wants to play a game of Pacman?

im sure youve already read them craig  :nufc:

tbh, the first time she pmd me was during the bizarre thread and i thought it was one of you winding me up so i played along. This is even more bizarre if she is real with some of the stuff she was coming out with  :D

131880[/snapback]

Ermm.....

My post about was to ask you politely to stop divulging the contents of private messages.

Now I'm telling you - stop being a fucking prick and posting what's going on in private messaging in the public areas of the forum.

And I've answered about admin access to PMs before. We have access to the contents of the database, but I have neither the time nor the inclination to write and run queries to find out what the likes of you are jizzing over at the moment...

Sophie i a very pretty young lady imo with what looks like a cracking set of norks.

Don't take any notice of the nasty comments pet.  :D

131910[/snapback]

Phew, thought I was the only one who thought she was quite attractive. :nufc:

im sure youve already read them craig  :D

131880[/snapback]

Ermm.....

My post about was to ask you politely to stop divulging the contents of private messages.

Now I'm telling you - stop being a fucking prick and posting what's going on in private messaging in the public areas of the forum.

And I've answered about admin access to PMs before. We have access to the contents of the database, but I have neither the time nor the inclination to write and run queries to find out what the likes of you are jizzing over at the moment...

131905[/snapback]

The Craiginator. T-One-Sousand. Liquid Meeeetal.

:nufc::icon_lol:

I thought sophie was Smooth and an IP check when 'she' first appeared confirmed it. Does that mean he's sending pictures of his cock to himself?

131923[/snapback]

Think you're getting confused with the Durham trickster tbh, which defo wasn't me.

131880[/snapback]

Ermm.....

131905[/snapback]

:nufc: get a grip dickhead. Its hard to feel threatened by a morph lookalike. They are my PMs so il do what i want with them :icon_lol:

131880[/snapback]

Ermm.....

131905[/snapback]

:nufc: get a grip dickhead. Its hard to feel threatened by a morph lookalike. They are my PMs so il do what i want with them :icon_lol:

131937[/snapback]

Knobcheese tbh. :icon_lol:

I thought sophie was Smooth and an IP check when 'she' first appeared confirmed it. Does that mean he's sending pictures of his cock to himself?

131923[/snapback]

Smooth is a 'chick with a dick' tbh.

J69 - remind me how old you are again? I couldn't give a fuck what you or anyone else thinks of me. Sure I thought people were childish when I first joined, but know I know their just horny men. I find the lads on this site hilarious TBH.

Sophie gains kudos for being able to do that Roger Moore one eyebrow raised thingy.

131952[/snapback]

...and for having a decent rack.

Guest alex
Sophie gains kudos for being able to do that Roger Moore one eyebrow raised thingy.

131952[/snapback]

131954[/snapback]

:D Goes without saying shirley.

131952[/snapback]

I learned that from Huey from the FLC. I met him a few times, he owns a tonne of pubs near me

Guest alex

131952[/snapback]

I learned that from Huey from the FLC. I met him a few times, he owns a tonne of pubs near me

131957[/snapback]

I thought it was genetic like being able to roll your tongue into a tube. Name-dropping shite pop stars gets you zero kudos btw :nufc:

:D

131952[/snapback]

131957[/snapback]

now there's a Jack monster I would love to go on a binge with...*aaah Huey..sighs* :D

131952[/snapback]

131954[/snapback]

All hearsay tbh. I've seen no evidence.