Introducing Sophie.......

Smooth Operator

• Replies 343
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

thats because i realise this isnt real life!? im unliklely to ever meet any of you on here so i dont have to bite my tongue if someone annoys me, i tell them about it. like i said, i come on here to discuss newcastle and hear the latest news, i come in general chat for a bit of light relief and a bit of banter with everyone else. unfortunately whats counts as banter and witty converstaion for the likes of wacky and SO, classes and egotisticalness for me?

when SO posts about a woman turning the wrong way at the roundabout and telling her to fuck off cos shes a stupid old slag, its met with guffaws! I guarantee if I posted the same id be condemned as an arse wipe.

Dont get me wrong, im not saying im envious or want to be loved by everyone, i couldnt care less, i just wish people wouldnt have digs and goes at me and then strop off and talk about banning me when they get a little back!

132275[/snapback]

Get your research done right cock-knocker, I told her to fuck off cos she claimed it was too earlly in the morning for anyone to be shouting and bawling at her and I hadn't even shouted or bawled at the useless mare anyway.

As for mine and Wacky's crack (it's far from witty btw) if you don't like it fair enough but it's far from egotisical ffs.

Cunt! (Cath I'd love to sat I'm sorry but I can't)

133190[/snapback]

nuff said tbh :quotes:

thats because i realise this isnt real life!? im unliklely to ever meet any of you on here so i dont have to bite my tongue if someone annoys me, i tell them about it. like i said, i come on here to discuss newcastle and hear the latest news, i come in general chat for a bit of light relief and a bit of banter with everyone else. unfortunately whats counts as banter and witty converstaion for the likes of wacky and SO, classes and egotisticalness for me?

when SO posts about a woman turning the wrong way at the roundabout and telling her to fuck off cos shes a stupid old slag, its met with guffaws! I guarantee if I posted the same id be condemned as an arse wipe.

Dont get me wrong, im not saying im envious or want to be loved by everyone, i couldnt care less, i just wish people wouldnt have digs and goes at me and then strop off and talk about banning me when they get a little back!

132275[/snapback]

Get your research done right cock-knocker, I told her to fuck off cos she claimed it was too earlly in the morning for anyone to be shouting and bawling at her and I hadn't even shouted or bawled at the useless mare anyway.

As for mine and Wacky's crack (it's far from witty btw) if you don't like it fair enough but it's far from egotisical ffs.

Cunt! (Cath I'd love to sat I'm sorry but I can't)

133190[/snapback]

sorry, typo. what i mean is if I so much as mention something good happening to me, got a date, new job etc I get wackys usual reply of 'god youre so in love with yourself, suck a tit end, i stuck my purple veined flute up my lasses flange last night etc.' :quotes:

Which in turn causes me to reply with a witty retort, which in turn resuluts in you posting something along the lines of

cunt

Im quite happy to keep taking the gip and daft comments but youre going to have to but up with the comebacks as well mate. its swings and roundabouts :quotes:

you and your friggin tangents! thought you were banning me anyway, seeing as how its 'your' database and everything!

133373[/snapback]

you nothing better to do with your time? Like drink beer and shag women like a real man? :quotes:

you and your friggin tangents! thought you were banning me anyway, seeing as how its 'your' database and everything!

133373[/snapback]

you nothing better to do with your time? Like drink beer and shag women like a real man? :quotes:

133551[/snapback]

OUCH!

sophie does though  :quotes:

133591[/snapback]

Why don't you do us all a favour and go and shoot up in true 'blyth style' and maybe, just maybe you mightn't wake up from it, you're about as interesting as crabs tbh.

Ive had more minge this year than youve had in your life time sonny. FACT!

Said in true wacky style  ;)

133561[/snapback]

Aye dip-shit, course you have....... ;)

Thought you 'loved you girlfriend dearly'.... :quotes::quotes:

Wow.... just wow.

It took me quite some time to read this stuff, but since it was during class at uni, it was time well spent!

edit: typo

Edited by ghoulert

Where've you been like, shithead?

I'm away on my travels on Friday. :quotes:

133783[/snapback]

A proper fan like us wouldn't piss off on holiday during the footie season!

I'm away on my travels on Friday. :quotes:

133783[/snapback]

Zante my man. Got back last night, straight into work today. I must had an allergic reaction to something abroad, as my belly seems to have swollen up. I've agreed to play 5-a-side straight from work, could be driving the porcelain bowel after 10 minutes. Still, my legs will look good. :quotes:

I'm away on my travels on Friday. ;)

133783[/snapback]

Zante my man. Got back last night, straight into work today. I must had an allergic reaction to something abroad, as my belly seems to have swollen up. I've agreed to play 5-a-side straight from work, could be driving the porcelain bowel after 10 minutes. Still, my legs will look good. B)

133798[/snapback]

:razz:

Allergic reaction to draught lager then? :razz: