The daily Anal O. is talking shite column

Isegrim

http://icnewcastle.icnetwork.co.uk/newcast...-name_page.html

Todays highlights:

Roeder, Tommy Craig and Alan Shearer will all be given titles, meaning that United will have three former skippers looking after first-team affairs, with archetypal Geordie Lee Clark taking over the Reserves.

[...]

And United fans have got every right to ask why top LMA men Howard Wilkinson and Frank Clark, who were both sacked from managerial positions at Sunderland, can say who can and cannot be manager at St James' Park.

Clark is president of United's London Supporters Club and I cannot understand why he is so against Roeder who, whenever he has been a manager, has been a member of the LMA.

and especially

Roeder must also be scratching his head as Alex Ferguson, David O'Leary, Paul Jewell, Chris Coleman, Neil Warnock and Steve Coppell will be Premiership managers next season, and they do not actually possess the Pro-Licence - while five others Rafael Benitez, Martin Jol, Jose Mourinho, David Moyes and Arsene Wenger completed theirs outside England.

Of what relevance is this statement? Does Anal O. try to imply that foreign qualifications are not sufficient?

And United fans have got every right to ask why top LMA men Howard Wilkinson and Frank Clark, who were both sacked from managerial positions at Sunderland, can say who can and cannot be manager at St James' Park.

134397[/snapback]

When the fuck did Frank Clark manage Sunderland? :razz:

Guest alex
'In tomorrows column, I'll be starting my campaign to get rid of all the squad who weren't born within pissing distance of the Tyne, and pushing Robbie Elliot for an England place.'

134432[/snapback]

What game was it he gave Elliot 9 out of 10 again? In fairness Elliott did pretty well in that run of games after coming on away to Villa but howay man! :razz:

Of what relevance is this statement? Does Anal O. try to imply that foreign qualifications are not sufficient?

134397[/snapback]

Yes, he's a small-minded bigot; it really is that simple.

"Archetypal Geordie Lee Clark" :razz:

134402[/snapback]

I'm trying to decide whether he's missed out a comma there or not. He is an archetypal Geordie Lee Clark, I agree, but not an archetypal Geordie. I have a slightly higher opinion of Geordies than that.

It just makes you cringe. Oliver is an embarrassment to himself. The sad thing is that the people who run the club actually agree with his bigotted mindset.

And what exactly has Tommy Craig done to get himself a new 'title'?

I'm still baffled as to when Clark managed Sunderland?

134504[/snapback]

He was assistant manager, which I suppose is a managerial position. Quite why it should make a difference is still lost on me, Oliver really is not so much a prize tit, as the prize tit.

134504[/snapback]

He was assistant manager, which I suppose is a managerial position. Quite why it should make a difference is still lost on me, Oliver really is not so much a prize tit, as the prize tit.

134520[/snapback]

When was that? Before he managed Orient??

Certainly hasn't been since....

134504[/snapback]

134520[/snapback]

When was that? Before he managed Orient??

Certainly hasn't been since....

134522[/snapback]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Frank_Clark

134504[/snapback]

134520[/snapback]

:razz::razz: