Blast from the past....

Smooth Operator

Head bags used to be as much football hooligan uniform as Stone Island is now - I remember watching the kids who were deported from Germany in Euro88 using them to hide their faces from the cameras to a man.

had different colored luminous socks, had hi-top trainers, had a streethawk bike

I was quite simply a dedicated follower of fashion.

Speaking of which, anyone remember lumy socks? If you were deed cool like me you used to mix and match your orange and yellow ones. I'd like to point out this was when I was about 8 years old :nufc:

141788[/snapback]

I remember them, never wore them though, imo they were for tramps who shopped down the quay on a Sunday morning. There was a kid in my year who used to swap them around like you mentioned, he was a dimented tramp though with some filfthy habits.

You didn't go to Welbeck School did you Alex? Kirky is that you? :D

had different colored luminous socks, had hi-top trainers, had a streethawk bike

142005[/snapback]

hmmmmm or as it was known in Lemington....

a "total and utter cock" :nufc:

142005[/snapback]

I think I must be a dedicated follower of retro.

I've recently started wearing a watch I got in the '80s, one of those with Analogue and digital displays. I've also got my Italia'90 England shirt out and wear Adidas Gazelles or chocolate brown nubuck New Balance trainers.

142005[/snapback]

I've recently started wearing a watch I got in the '80s, one of those with Analogue and digital displays. I've also got my Italia'90 England shirt out and wear Adidas Gazelles or chocolate brown nubuck New Balance trainers.

142025[/snapback]

I have a popswatch that I still wear from time to time and the only trainers wor lad will wear are Sambas...he calls all other trainers "puffs trainers" :nufc:

142005[/snapback]

142025[/snapback]

I have a popswatch that I still wear from time to time and the only trainers wor lad will wear are Sambas...he calls all other trainers "puffs trainers" :nufc:

142027[/snapback]

So does me dad, can't stand Sambas, too uncomfy

142005[/snapback]

142025[/snapback]

I have a popswatch that I still wear from time to time and the only trainers wor lad will wear are Sambas...he calls all other trainers "puffs trainers" :D

142027[/snapback]

So does me dad, can't stand Sambas, too uncomfy

142036[/snapback]

He's probably the same age as your dad :nufc:

142025[/snapback]

Sounds more like you've just stopped caring. Next stop pottering. :nufc:

142005[/snapback]

142025[/snapback]

142027[/snapback]

Stuck in a time warp tbh, does he cut his jeans up the sides?

142005[/snapback]

142025[/snapback]

I have a popswatch that I still wear from time to time and the only trainers wor lad will wear are Sambas...he calls all other trainers "puffs trainers" :(

142027[/snapback]

142040[/snapback]

:nufc::D nope but he will only wear Levis and Fred perrys but he has just bought himself a "new" retro Tuccini jumper :D

142025[/snapback]

Sounds more like you've just stopped caring. Next stop pottering. :nufc:

142039[/snapback]

I think you might be right actually. What I was trying to pass off as retro-chic, is in reality, that I can't be arsed anymore. :(:D

142005[/snapback]

142025[/snapback]

I have a popswatch that I still wear from time to time and the only trainers wor lad will wear are Sambas...he calls all other trainers "puffs trainers" :(

142027[/snapback]

142040[/snapback]

:nufc::D nope but he will only wear Levis and Fred perrys but he has just bought himself a "new" retro Tuccini jumper :D

142041[/snapback]

Is he a 40 year old "town casual' :D

142005[/snapback]

142025[/snapback]

142027[/snapback]

142040[/snapback]

142041[/snapback]

Is he a 40 year old "town casual' :D

142045[/snapback]

he is a "Nearly 40" old casual but unfortunatley he is a Scumberland fan so the "Town" bit is out ... :(

don't think my dad has ever been remotely trendy, seen photos of him back in the day and he's looks like a right dull bastard.

not like the smooth mother fucker sitting in this chair.

142005[/snapback]

142025[/snapback]

I have a popswatch that I still wear from time to time and the only trainers wor lad will wear are Sambas...he calls all other trainers "puffs trainers" :D

142027[/snapback]

sambas had a comeback around 10years ago when trainspotting came out. Now you can get them at sport soccer for about £12 :nufc: