If you won the lottery

Gemmill

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Oi T-R man, if you were that rich you would HAVE to do something about the flying business.  You couldn't be that loaded and not go abroad!?

144139[/snapback]

Bergkamp is loaded yet he still doesnt fly :rolleyes: No amount of money could make any difference to my fears...i rekon the only way would to literally be put to sleep and carried on the plane to be woken up after we've landed!!

I did say i'd like a helicopter though, for some reason, the thought of going in one doesnt scare me so much :lol:

oh yes, i'd want you for my accountant too of course! :lol:

Buy back Bellamy for ther Toon.

144125[/snapback]

:lol::rolleyes:

144141[/snapback]

Good plan....

and insert a clause in the contract, loaning him to Gateshead! :lol:

10m?

straight into high interest account in switzerland.

then:

1m to me mam and stepdad.

1m to me dad and stepmam.

500k each to me two sisters and stepbrother.

500k to an eczema charity.

thats 7m left (plus whatever interest earned).

2m or so on buying a big old house in northumberland somewhere inclusive of furnishings, home cinema 'wing', 2 cars and other 'housey stuff'.

not really interested in going on holiday or living abroad tbh. may organise and pay for a big family holiday but our family isnt really all that close.

and then live off the interest with the rest set aside for when i settle doon and have kids i suppose.

I'd give it all to mrs hips. She does everything financially in my life and I'm not a great one for material things so she can look after the dosh.

Work? Hmmm, not an easy one. I would probably leave the job for a year, or so, then pick and choose where I want to work (in the same profession) but at a much more relaxed junior level.

Oh, and give my kids a couple of mill as well.

Strange but true, but when I got married (jumped the broomstick in those days!!) I told mrs hips that if I won the Pools I would give half to NUFC, and I meant it!!

Oh, and no, I wouldn't give them any of my winnings now!!!!! :lol:

I might crack a smile.

But only if it was £10m. None of these single digits.

:lol:

Seriously though, you wouldn't see me for dust.

144163[/snapback]

Absolutely devastated. :lol:

I'd pay off the mortgages of my close friends and family, I would rent out my current house until my kids were old enough to use it, buy a largeish house for me and the family, probably a couple of holiday homes in France and Florida, buy a couple of mad cars, and be generally wreckless and irrisponsible with it all !

Just been discussing this ( must be my psychic ability :lol: ) !!

I would sort out the family first, then buy somewhere in the Canary's, buy a penthouse apartment in the Toon, buy this plot of land I have seen for 115 grand and design and build my own house........then I would spend the rest on booze ( no drugs tho soz) seeing my "before I die" bands and following major sporting events around the world till there was nothing left then come back to my roots !! :lol:

Not psychic enough to pick the winning numbers though :lol:

144194[/snapback]

not allowed to abuse the "powers" for personal gain....it will bring a truck load of whoop ass down on me :lol:

Guest alex

144194[/snapback]

not allowed to abuse the "powers" for personal gain....it will bring a truck load of whoop ass down on me :rolleyes:

144196[/snapback]

:lol: You're right to put the word 'powers' in quotes.

144194[/snapback]

not allowed to abuse the "powers" for personal gain....it will bring a truck load of whoop ass down on me :rolleyes:

144196[/snapback]

:lol: You're right to put the word 'powers' in quotes.

144199[/snapback]

oh ye disbeliever ye...... :lol:

Guest alex
Did anyone see that Derren Brown Messiah thing.  Whilst it didn't disprove that psychics can exist it certainly cast a shitload of doubt on mediums and the like.

144213[/snapback]

What are those voices in Radgina's head then? :lol:

Did anyone see that Derren Brown Messiah thing.  Whilst it didn't disprove that psychics can exist it certainly cast a shitload of doubt on mediums and the like.

144213[/snapback]

144214[/snapback]

Dead People... :lol: but then again I don't charge people for whatever I hear and the messages are mainly for me anyway so mock away my dears...I see myself as someone for them to talk to rather than through !! :rolleyes:

144213[/snapback]

144214[/snapback]

Dead People... :rolleyes: but then again I don't charge people for whatever I hear and the messages are mainly for me anyway so mock away my dears...I see myself as someone for them to talk to rather than through !! :lol:

144215[/snapback]

That's just thinking isn't it?

144213[/snapback]

144214[/snapback]

Dead People... :lol: but then again I don't charge people for whatever I hear and the messages are mainly for me anyway so mock away my dears...I see myself as someone for them to talk to rather than through !! :lol:

144215[/snapback]

That's just thinking isn't it?

144217[/snapback]

:lol::rolleyes:

144213[/snapback]

144214[/snapback]

Dead People... :lol: but then again I don't charge people for whatever I hear and the messages are mainly for me anyway so mock away my dears...I see myself as someone for them to talk to rather than through !! :rolleyes:

144215[/snapback]

I'd really like to meet you and talk to you Radgina, you sound an interesting, yet totally normal, well balanced person, not a fruit bat like some people with 'powers' appear to be (or are portrayed to be)

Can i just ask, when you hear peoples voices, do you get smells aswell?

Edited by Toonraider

144213[/snapback]

144214[/snapback]

144215[/snapback]

I'd really like to meet you and talk to you Radgina, you sound an interesting, yet totally normal, well balanced person, not a fruit bat like some people with 'powers' appear to be (or are portrayed to be)

Can i just ask, when you hear peoples voices, do you get smells aswell?

144235[/snapback]

Thats a bit of a personal question isnt it?