Police Hunt Chemical Device

LeazesMag

You entered this topic at page 4, totally without mention, and insinuated that HTL was happy to advocate killing children.

http://www.toontastic.net/forum/index.php?...opic=2364&st=60

150182[/snapback]

Well I followed that link and read through to page 8, what I found read slightly different to that.

Renton comes on and says "HTL advocated x,y and executing children iirc", 3 pages later HTL comes on and questions it where Renton replies with "I honestly thought you were amongst those advocating stringing up the Bulger killers who were children at the time, if Im wrong then sorry for any offence"

Followed by HTL completely ignoring this and stating "from your posts I reckon your a paedophile"

If you're going to use links as proof in arguments then you need to check their validity to your argument. That link clearly shows Renton have a valid query re HTL and child executions, HTL ignores it and abuses Renton with the paedo shite.

150194[/snapback]

The point is HTL advocated nothing of the kind. And Renton "assumed" something that wasn't true. Whether he apologised later - as did HTL - isn't the point. Once again, someone who considers themselves to be "intelligent" stooped to make insulting and abusive comments to someone who wasn't even addressing them, and assuming things, when he says "people shouldn't assume things". Hypocrite.

Of course it accelerated afterwards, that was bound to happen.

• Replies 747
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You entered this topic at page 4, totally without mention, and insinuated that HTL was happy to advocate killing children.

150182[/snapback]

Well I followed that link and read through to page 8, what I found read slightly different to that.

Renton comes on and says "HTL advocated x,y and executing children iirc", 3 pages later HTL comes on and questions it where Renton replies with "I honestly thought you were amongst those advocating stringing up the Bulger killers who were children at the time, if Im wrong then sorry for any offence"

Followed by HTL completely ignoring this and stating "from your posts I reckon your a paedophile"

If you're going to use links as proof in arguments then you need to check their validity to your argument. That link clearly shows Renton have a valid query re HTL and child executions, HTL ignores it and abuses Renton with the paedo shite.

150194[/snapback]

What's also relevant I feel is that I admitted winding HTL up and over-reacting to the comment, although that doesn't excuse it imo. The upshot was, I apologised, he apologised, and the thread was history, until LM started to shit stir.

I don't think HTL even lurks on here anymore, but if he does, I'd just like to re-iterate that I have nothing against him and, for me at least, those comments are history. It's inevitable that some insults are going to get thrown when people have very srtongly opposing viewpoints, but at least HTL had the ability to read and actually comprehend what other people were saying, and didn't constantly invent stuff they have supposedly said. Which is more than be said for Leazes; this being a case in point.

150203[/snapback]

I am not shit stirring anything. You are a hypocrite. You started insulting HTL, and myself in this thread. I didn't invent anything, you made your own remarks of your own accord.

At the end of the day, you may have "medical qualifications", but they don't necessarily mean you know what you are talking about when you talk about matters concering the defence and security of the country.

150182[/snapback]

150194[/snapback]

What's also relevant I feel is that I admitted winding HTL up and over-reacting to the comment, although that doesn't excuse it imo. The upshot was, I apologised, he apologised, and the thread was history, until LM started to shit stir.

I don't think HTL even lurks on here anymore, but if he does, I'd just like to re-iterate that I have nothing against him and, for me at least, those comments are history. It's inevitable that some insults are going to get thrown when people have very srtongly opposing viewpoints, but at least HTL had the ability to read and actually comprehend what other people were saying, and didn't constantly invent stuff they have supposedly said. Which is more than be said for Leazes; this being a case in point.

150203[/snapback]

I am not shit stirring anything. You are a hypocrite. You started insulting HTL, and myself in this thread. I didn't invent anything, you made your own remarks of your own accord.

At the end of the day, you may have "medical qualifications", but they don't necessarily mean you know what you are talking about when you talk about matters concering the defence and security of the country.

150209[/snapback]

More incursions of our civil liberites and more power to the police won't stop terrorism just look at Israel, which is practically a police state with checkpoints evey 10 yards. It hasn't managed to stop anything. LM your vitriol, ignorance and faux jingoism on the subject is truly misdirected and unpleasant to read. Another who wants to avoid the more complex core issues at hand and is intenet on waving that lazy flag.

150182[/snapback]

150194[/snapback]

150203[/snapback]

150209[/snapback]

More incursions of our civil liberites and more power to the police won't stop terrorism just look at Israel, which is practically a police state with checkpoints evey 10 yards. It hasn't managed to stop anything. LM your vitriol, ignorance and faux jingoism on the subject is truly misdirected and unpleasant to read. Another who wants to avoid the more complex core issues at hand and is intenet on waving that lazy flag.

150214[/snapback]

Israel is a totally different kettle of fish to anyone else, because of its history.

Shame you think I;m ignorant, because I think you are ignorant, and your posts are misdirected, especially when you peddle the absurd notion that we have a choice between allowing terrorists to walk free or alternatively we are in danger of becoming a police state. Typical left wing scaremongering. What book did you read that in ?

quick answers on howaythetoon. I have to go.

149560[/snapback]

I used to think that you were actually Freddy Shepherd however Ive now come to the conclusion that your actually an aspiring politician and seeing as you havent even answered the first question properly yet then maybe it is for some new 3 lettered named party.

You've refused to answer the questions here stating that you havent got time yet you go on that other forum thingy with Pilchard, wacky and the other one and make out that its a Poll we're running?

strange, I cant seem to remember ever mentioning the word poll in it, in fact you'd be running a strange sort of howaythtoon type poll with only two respondents (sorry scratch that only Renton). So for the benefit of this thread and those who can be arsed to follow it anymore. And more importantly for the benefit of Renton who I think has been proven to NOT have strange fancy dan views, doesnt think we should give terrorists a cup of tea and slice of cake and hasnt once used a medical degree as a reason why he should now more about Security issues than you. So for those reasons, I'll copy and paste the "POLL" from Howaythetoon onto here so people can get a rough idea of your answers and compare them to what you've been saying.

1. Do you support the BNP?

No

2. Are you a member of the communist party?

No

3. What newspaper do you read?

I now use the internet for all my informatiom

4. Who in your view constitutes a threat? All muslims, British muslims, immigrants, other (please specify).

Anyone who wont abide by the laws of the land

5. What punishment should be given to suicide bombers?

Strange Question how many suicide bombers are caught alive?

6. Should we have a shoot to kill policy? Of Course

7. Innocent til proven guilty or guilty til proven innocent?

WE CAN NOT CHANGE THE PREMIS THAT YOU MUST BE PROVEN TO BE GUILTY

8. Terrorists should be given community service and a cup of tea. Agree?

If community Service meant having thier heads down a loo for 90 years then yes

9. The hijackers that were allowed to stay, good or bad?

They can drink thier cup of tea on the way back Afghanistan.

slightly obsessed with something, I reckon

Sad thing is, they might believe the result of their vote will be a reflection of the general public.

Strangely too mate, although you think we differ quite wildly, I would say I agree with you in 7 of those. I would add more to numbers 4 and 7 but thats all.

So then, I reckon Mr Leazes will make a fine politician, always ducking the questions and even denying their existence in some strange "what the fucks that???" kind of way! :lol:

I bow down to you mate, you really are a star, comedy at its best.

I think the outcome of this thread (which will be locked in an hour) now stands at

RENTON 5

LEAZES NIL

149772[/snapback]

Believe it or not, I don't have time. Why do you dispute that people go to work and don't have time ?

Almost as blind as your refusal to accept that its OK for Renton to start abusing someone who disagrees with him, but not when he gets a similar reply.

I have answered your post on howaythetoon, seeing as you copied an entry from it, along with my reason for not giving all the answers on here. I think this whole thing is amazing. Plainly only rabid left winger do gooders would take such an incredible stance against someone, just because they don't agree with them. I bet you are all holding hands in a circle. And I think a few people on here should get a life.

Just remember PP, every bomb that goes off, is a bomb planted by someone who either shouldn't be here, or someone who we lacked the resources or powerful enough legislation to find and/or stop. That is why a bill is going through increasing police powers. Now did anyone answer that when I mentioned it earlier .....

149802[/snapback]

yet you have time to post in 28+ pages of this thread. funny that :D

149560[/snapback]

I used to think that you were actually Freddy Shepherd however Ive now come to the conclusion that your actually an aspiring politician and seeing as you havent even answered the first question properly yet then maybe it is for some new 3 lettered named party.

You've refused to answer the questions here stating that you havent got time yet you go on that other forum thingy with Pilchard, wacky and the other one and make out that its a Poll we're running?

strange, I cant seem to remember ever mentioning the word poll in it, in fact you'd be running a strange sort of howaythtoon type poll with only two respondents (sorry scratch that only Renton). So for the benefit of this thread and those who can be arsed to follow it anymore. And more importantly for the benefit of Renton who I think has been proven to NOT have strange fancy dan views, doesnt think we should give terrorists a cup of tea and slice of cake and hasnt once used a medical degree as a reason why he should now more about Security issues than you. So for those reasons, I'll copy and paste the "POLL" from Howaythetoon onto here so people can get a rough idea of your answers and compare them to what you've been saying.

No

No

4. Who in your view constitutes a threat? All muslims, British muslims, immigrants, other (please specify).

Sad thing is, they might believe the result of their vote will be a reflection of the general public.

Strangely too mate, although you think we differ quite wildly, I would say I agree with you in 7 of those. I would add more to numbers 4 and 7 but thats all.

So then, I reckon Mr Leazes will make a fine politician, always ducking the questions and even denying their existence in some strange "what the fucks that???" kind of way! :lol:

I think the outcome of this thread (which will be locked in an hour) now stands at

RENTON 5

LEAZES NIL

149772[/snapback]

Believe it or not, I don't have time. Why do you dispute that people go to work and don't have time ?

Almost as blind as your refusal to accept that its OK for Renton to start abusing someone who disagrees with him, but not when he gets a similar reply.

I have answered your post on howaythetoon, seeing as you copied an entry from it, along with my reason for not giving all the answers on here. I think this whole thing is amazing. Plainly only rabid left winger do gooders would take such an incredible stance against someone, just because they don't agree with them. I bet you are all holding hands in a circle. And I think a few people on here should get a life.

Just remember PP, every bomb that goes off, is a bomb planted by someone who either shouldn't be here, or someone who we lacked the resources or powerful enough legislation to find and/or stop. That is why a bill is going through increasing police powers. Now did anyone answer that when I mentioned it earlier .....

149802[/snapback]

150219[/snapback]

Are you not capable of posting anything without using smillies. It is Sunday. Are you at work today ?

Clueless.

149560[/snapback]

No

No

RENTON 5

LEAZES NIL

149772[/snapback]

149802[/snapback]

150219[/snapback]

Are you not capable of posting anything without using smillies. It is Sunday. Are you at work today ?

Clueless.

150220[/snapback]

i am at work today as a matter of fact.

but if you're not, why don't you try answering the questions renton and pp have repeatedly put to you? if you stop ducking questions, you won't look quite as ridiculous as you have so far in this thread.

150182[/snapback]

150194[/snapback]

150203[/snapback]

150209[/snapback]

You're obsessed, you need help. The only person that gives a toss about my qualifications is you, for the record here is the one and only time I mentioned them, in response to a post by Alex which in turn was in response to your assumption that everyone's viewpoint who disagreed with you was formed with the input of their "fancy Dan" lecturers:

My University experiences have greatly influenced my knowledge on medicine, pharmacology, medical research, and related subjects. In all the time I have spent at Uni, I don't think I've once had an in depth discussion with a "fancy Dan" politics or humanities lecturer, or even student for that matter.

So you see, I state that my education makes me qualified in certain medical matters, nothing else - it is your paranoia that is making you think otherwise. Of course, this has been explained to you 6 times, both by myself, Peasepud, and Meenzer, but you are seemingly unable to take this on board.

As for the HTL stuff, you reckon you're not shit-stirring? Yeah, right. I didn't insult HTL once in that thread, I wrongly associated something that was said on the old board with him, and as soon as this was pointed out, I retracted my statement. But the point is, YOU said I called HIM a paedophile, when the reverse was true. Do you fancy apologising for that? No, didn't think so.

In case you haven't noticed Leazes, I don't wish to partake in any form of discussion with you, but at the same time, I don't want to sit by and let you post any shit you want about me. And I am sick of your obsession and insecurity complex with me. I'm sure it is patently obvious now to everyone on this board what a sad case you are (is there anyone you haven't insulted or abused?), but you never know, a new member may think your lies are true.

So my suggestion is you stop your obsessional rants against me, and I put you on ignore (I suggest you do the same). Does this sound like a reasonable approach to you?

Edited by Renton

150182[/snapback]

150194[/snapback]

150203[/snapback]

150209[/snapback]

150214[/snapback]

I'm talking about strategies and not the history of Israel. Reading issues?

149560[/snapback]

No

No

RENTON 5

LEAZES NIL

149772[/snapback]

149802[/snapback]

150219[/snapback]

Clueless.

150220[/snapback]

but if you're not, why don't you try answering the questions renton and pp have repeatedly put to you? if you stop ducking questions, you won't look quite as ridiculous as you have so far in this thread.

150221[/snapback]

Strange that you think I duck questions and look ridiculous, because I think that others on here duck questions and look ridiculous, especially when they think having medical qualifications make them experts on defence and security.

I am not bothered if people with little experience of life, other than things they have read in books, disagree with me. Particularly someone who thinks that increasing police powers to rope in terrorists puts us on the brink of being a police state, who has got to be the biggest idiot - ever.

Is this an attempt to beat the Magic of Jesus thread on NO?

150223[/snapback]

Have you answered my question about Mother Russia yet ?

You could tell Parky a thing or two about a police state, I expect.

150182[/snapback]

150194[/snapback]

150203[/snapback]

150209[/snapback]

You're obsessed, you need help. The only person that gives a toss about my qualifications is you, for the record here is the one and only time I mentioned them, in response to a post by Alex which in turn was in response to your assumption that everyone's viewpoint who disagreed with you was formed with the input of their "fancy Dan" lecturers:

My University experiences have greatly influenced my knowledge on medicine, pharmacology, medical research, and related subjects. In all the time I have spent at Uni, I don't think I've once had an in depth discussion with a "fancy Dan" politics or humanities lecturer, or even student for that matter.

So you see, I state that my education makes me qualified in certain medical matters, nothing else - it is your paranoia that is making you think otherwise. Of course, this has been explained to you 6 times, both by myself, Peasepud, and Meenzer, but you are seemingly unable to take this on board.

As for the HTL stuff, you reckon you're not shit-stirring? Yeah, right. I didn't insult HTL once in that thread, I wrongly associated something that was said on the old board with him, and as soon as this was pointed out, I retracted my statement. But the point is, YOU said I called HIM a paedophile, when the reverse was true. Do you fancy apologising for that? No, didn't think so.

In case you haven't noticed Leazes, I don't wish to partake in any form of discussion with you, but at the same time, I don't want to sit by and let you post any shit you want about me. And I am sick of your obsession and insecurity complex with me. I'm sure it is patently obvious now to everyone on this board what a sad case you are (is there anyone you haven't insulted or abused?), but you never know, a new member may think your lies are true.

So my suggestion is you stop your obsessional rants against me, and I put you on ignore (I suggest you do the same). Does this sound like a reasonable approach to you?

150222[/snapback]

I thought you had put me on ignore ? Or have you put your toys back in the pram ?

I am not bothered in the slightest about your "qualification", I think its highly amusing you think it makes you an expert in anything you seem to wish to make a comment on. You must be the one who is obsessed with it, otherwise you wouldn't have felt the need to mention it. You're doing a decent job not resorting again to the abuse that you started though, keep it up.

150182[/snapback]

150194[/snapback]

150203[/snapback]

150209[/snapback]

150222[/snapback]

I thought you had put me on ignore ? Or have you put your toys back in the pram ?

I am not bothered in the slightest about your "qualification", I think its highly amusing you think it makes you an expert in anything you seem to wish to make a comment on. You must be the one who is obsessed with it, otherwise you wouldn't have felt the need to mention it. You're doing a decent job not resorting again to the abuse that you started though, keep it up.

150231[/snapback]

Jesus wept. I've explained my need to answer you in the post you quoted - I want to ignore you, but I'm not letting you get away with telling lies about me - like you claiming I called HTL a paedophile. Stop mentioning me in posts, stop making stuff up, and I will stop replying. What reason is there for us to continue arguing? I think you're an idiot, the feeling is mutual, so let's stop it there.

Btw it has been explained to you 7 times that the reasons qualifications have been brought up was because I AGREE with you they are not relevant. Your refusal to understand this very simple point though, and YOUR constant obsession with them, bringing them up in virtually every post you make, highlight your lack of intelligence and your inferiority complex.

You really are a sad case, why don't you go down the pub (after all you have a life), whinge about the loony lefties to your BNP buddies, and come back and be abusive on here this evening? That's the usual course of action you take, isn't it?

149560[/snapback]

No

No

RENTON 5

LEAZES NIL

149772[/snapback]

149802[/snapback]

150219[/snapback]

Clueless.

150220[/snapback]

150221[/snapback]

Strange that you think I duck questions and look ridiculous, because I think that others on here duck questions and look ridiculous, especially when they think having medical qualifications make them experts on defence and security.

I am not bothered if people with little experience of life, other than things they have read in books, disagree with me. Particularly someone who thinks that increasing police powers to rope in terrorists puts us on the brink of being a police state, who has got to be the biggest idiot - ever.

150227[/snapback]

you could end this thread now by answering the questions. it's sunday, you clearly have time judging by the length of some of your other posts today. go on, i dare you

150182[/snapback]

150194[/snapback]

150203[/snapback]

150209[/snapback]

150222[/snapback]

150231[/snapback]

Jesus wept. I've explained my need to answer you in the post you quoted - I want to ignore you, but I'm not letting you get away with telling lies about me - like you claiming I called HTL a paedophile. Stop mentioning me in posts, stop making stuff up, and I will stop replying. What reason is there for us to continue arguing? I think you're an idiot, the feeling is mutual, so let's stop it there.

Btw it has been explained to you 7 times that the reasons qualifications have been brought up was because I AGREE with you they are not relevant. Your refusal to understand this very simple point though, and YOUR constant obsession with them, bringing them up in virtually every post you make, highlight your lack of intelligence and your inferiority complex.

You really are a sad case, why don't you go down the pub (after all you have a life), whinge about the loony lefties to your BNP buddies, and come back and be abusive on here this evening? That's the usual course of action you take, isn't it?

150235[/snapback]

tut tut such assumptions.

My "buddies" aren't BNP members. However, you ARE a left wing do gooder.

Shame you think I'm a sad case, because I think you are a sad case. As you say, the feeling is mutual. At least we agree on that. And as you don't know anything about me, because I choose not to tell you, you shouldn't assume I know nothing about defence and security.

You can put your toys back in your pram now. I won't talk about you and your "qualification" again, unless you insult or make assumptions about me somewhere.

149560[/snapback]

No

No

RENTON 5

LEAZES NIL

149772[/snapback]

149802[/snapback]

150219[/snapback]

Clueless.

150220[/snapback]

150221[/snapback]

150227[/snapback]

you could end this thread now by answering the questions. it's sunday, you clearly have time judging by the length of some of your other posts today. go on, i dare you

150237[/snapback]

Read the thread (sigh) If PP has, how haven't you ... well done not using a smillie BTW.

Its time to end this LM,

its been pointed out dozens of times that Renton did not once state his medical degree made him an expert but you insist on just ignoring the facts and posting the same drivel, I will state now that my knowledge of Inland Revenue Computer systems does not give me any qualification in debates such as this hwever your totally unstated experience also does not. You cant go on making statements and saying "you know nothing about my experience in national security" when you blatently dont have any (unless a two year stint as a Tesco security guard counts).

For once and for all, Renton does not think his qualification makes him an expert on this subject.

Renton did not abuse HTL however the reverse is true, both however apologised and forgot about it, stop bringing other peoples disagreements into your own.

I was happy to debate this issue, you it seems are not.

150223[/snapback]

150228[/snapback]

I didn't think it was a genuine question, I would have thought it's quite clearly a joke based on the "In Soviet Russia ____ ____ you" catchphrase. If anything it's terribly racist of me against the ruskies to make light of such stereotypes.

Edited by BlueStar

Its time to end this LM,

its been pointed out dozens of times that Renton did not once state his medical degree made him an expert but you insist on just ignoring the facts and posting the same drivel, I will state now that my knowledge of Inland Revenue Computer systems does not give me any qualification in debates such as this hwever your totally unstated experience also does not. You cant go on making statements and saying "you know nothing about my experience in national security" when you blatently dont have any (unless a two year stint as a Tesco security guard counts).

For once and for all, Renton does not think his qualification makes him an expert on this subject.

Renton did not abuse HTL however the reverse is true, both however apologised and forgot about it, stop bringing other peoples disagreements into your own.

I was happy to debate this issue, you it seems are not.

150247[/snapback]

but you don't KNOW.

Whatever. I was happy to debate it too. Renton started the abuse towards me, insinuating he was "cleverer" because of his "qualification". However I have said I will stop arguing with him/deservedly taking the piss.

Thats what debate is isn't it ? Giving opinions ? You have yours, I have mine. I think I have debated our opinions with you ....

150223[/snapback]

150228[/snapback]

I didn't think it was a genuine question, I would have thought it's quite clearly a joke based on the "In Soviet Russia ____ ____ you" catchphrase. If anything it's terribly racist of me against the ruskies to make light of such stereotypes.

150249[/snapback]

It wasn't ! But I wondered what you would say .. <insert smillie thing>

A Russian bloke I knew once wouldn't have thought it "racist", he thought such statements were amusing and trivial at best, a sensible guy