Police Hunt Chemical Device

LeazesMag

I think the main danger that comes from these kind of cock-ups is that people in the community who have suspicions about someone are going to be more reluctant to voice them to the police, in case they storm in like a bunch of nutters and shoot an innocent bloke on their word.

Edited by BlueStar

• Replies 747
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Its time to end this LM,

its been pointed out dozens of times that Renton did not once state his medical degree made him an expert but you insist on just ignoring the facts and posting the same drivel, I will state now that my knowledge of Inland Revenue Computer systems does not give me any qualification in debates such as this hwever your totally unstated experience also does not. You cant go on making statements and saying "you know nothing about my experience in national security" when you blatently dont have any (unless a two year stint as a Tesco security guard counts).

For once and for all, Renton does not think his qualification makes him an expert on this subject.

Renton did not abuse HTL however the reverse is true, both however apologised and forgot about it, stop bringing other peoples disagreements into your own.

I was happy to debate this issue, you it seems are not.

150247[/snapback]

but you don't KNOW.

Whatever. I was happy to debate it too. Renton started the abuse towards me, insinuating he was "cleverer" because of his "qualification". However I have said I will stop arguing with him/deservedly taking the piss.

Thats what debate is isn't it ? Giving opinions ? You have yours, I have mine. I think I have debated our opinions with you ....

150253[/snapback]

I think you are the only person who got this impression Leazes - I would suggest you are paranoid, and obviously have a huge chip on your shoulder about people who have gone to University (evidenced by your laughable comments anout people who "read books" or "fancy Dan" lecturers).

Whatever, it's your problem, not mine. Glad we have come to an arragement that we will ignore each other. It's for the best.

Its time to end this LM,

its been pointed out dozens of times that Renton did not once state his medical degree made him an expert but you insist on just ignoring the facts and posting the same drivel, I will state now that my knowledge of Inland Revenue Computer systems does not give me any qualification in debates such as this hwever your totally unstated experience also does not. You cant go on making statements and saying "you know nothing about my experience in national security" when you blatently dont have any (unless a two year stint as a Tesco security guard counts).

For once and for all, Renton does not think his qualification makes him an expert on this subject.

Renton did not abuse HTL however the reverse is true, both however apologised and forgot about it, stop bringing other peoples disagreements into your own.

150247[/snapback]

but you don't KNOW.

Whatever. I was happy to debate it too. Renton started the abuse towards me, insinuating he was "cleverer" because of his "qualification". However I have said I will stop arguing with him/deservedly taking the piss.

Thats what debate is isn't it ? Giving opinions ? You have yours, I have mine. I think I have debated our opinions with you ....

150253[/snapback]

I think you are the only person who got this impression Leazes - I would suggest you are paranoid, and obviously have a huge chip on your shoulder about people who have gone to University (evidenced by your laughable comments anout people who "read books" or "fancy Dan" lecturers).

Whatever, it's your problem, not mine. Glad we have come to an arragement that we will ignore each other. It's for the best.

150266[/snapback]

How do you know what, where, or how I was educated ?

Not the mark of an intelligent person, Renton, to assume you know me when you don't.

My comments about fancy Dan lecturers are exactly that. Opinions made by people who have little experience of the real world, and no they are not all so insular. Just the ones who are Ex CND supporters, left wingers, anti west protesters. Clueless.

One trait they also have is the need to point at qualifications to prove how "intelligent" they are.

Whatever.

Edited by LeazesMag

Its time to end this LM,

150247[/snapback]

but you don't KNOW.

150253[/snapback]

150266[/snapback]

How do you know what, where, or how I was educated ?

Not the mark of an intelligent person, Renton, to assume you know me when you don't.

My comments about fancy Dan lecturers are exactly that. Opinions made by people who have little experience of the real world, and no they are not all so insular. Just the ones who are Ex CND supporters, left wingers, anti west protesters. Clueless.

One trait they also have is the need to point at qualifications to prove how "intelligent" they are.

Whatever.

150273[/snapback]

So I'm not one of them then.

Whatever.

Whatever.

150273[/snapback]

FOR FUCKS SAKE

ONE THING THICK PEOPLE HAVE TO DO IS MAKE UP THE FACT THAT CLEVERER PEOPLE ARE RUBBING IT IN.

ITS NOT FAIR GUV'NOR HES ALWAYS GETTIN AT ME WIV HIS VARST INTERLLECT LOIKE.

Whatever.

150273[/snapback]

FOR FUCKS SAKE

ONE THING THICK PEOPLE HAVE TO DO IS MAKE UP THE FACT THAT CLEVERER PEOPLE ARE RUBBING IT IN.

ITS NOT FAIR GUV'NOR HES ALWAYS GETTIN AT ME WIV HIS VARST INTERLLECT LOIKE.

150276[/snapback]

you don't need to put on that thick cockney accent !!

I fear the intellectual superiority of even vaguely intelligent people.

150117[/snapback]

:lol:

150289[/snapback]

resorted to editing peoples posts ?

what a wanker.

what do you think of this PP ? Surely a board full of intelligent people who want to debate, doesn't change people's comments ?

Edited by LeazesMag

what do you think of this PP ? Surely a board full of intelligent people who want to debate, doesn't change people's comments ?

150291[/snapback]

Wah, Peasepud, the big boys are abusing me! :lol:

Fight your own battles, soft lad.

150291[/snapback]

Wah, Peasepud, the big boys are abusing me! :lol:

Fight your own battles, soft lad.

150295[/snapback]

Soft lad ?

You're just a wanker mate.

Does nobody else agree that this shit has gone on for long enough !!! We all have views, some different , some the same but arguing like fucking children on a Newcastle message board is not going to change anything for fuck sake. !! Take it to your MP or local shrink ... :lol:

Does nobody else agree that this shit has gone on for long enough !!! We all have views, some different , some the same but arguing like fucking children on a Newcastle message board is not going to change anything for fuck sake. !! Take it to your MP or local shrink ... :lol:

150300[/snapback]

Of couirse, but changing somones posts, when they insist they have the better argument, is surely the act of a loser and a wanker to boot

What a prick.

And not the sort of thing to uphold the standing of an "intelligent" board of people who want to debate..

I would expect the irony of it will be lost on the arsehole.

Edited by LeazesMag

Does nobody else agree that this shit has gone on for long enough !!! We all have views, some different , some the same but arguing like fucking children on a Newcastle message board is not going to change anything for fuck sake. !! Take it to your MP or local shrink ... :D

150300[/snapback]

Of couirse, but changing somones posts, when they insist they have the better argument, is surely the act of a loser and a wanker to boot

What a prick.

And not the sort of thing to uphold the standing of an "intelligent" board of people who want to debate..

150302[/snapback]

So just fuckin rise above it then, how old are you supposed to be for God's sake, let the people play it's their board too.. :lol:

Does nobody else agree that this shit has gone on for long enough !!! We all have views, some different , some the same but arguing like fucking children on a Newcastle message board is not going to change anything for fuck sake. !! Take it to your MP or local shrink ... :D

150300[/snapback]

What a prick.

150302[/snapback]

So just fuckin rise above it then, how old are you supposed to be for God's sake, let the people play it's their board too.. :lol:

150305[/snapback]

Oh I have. I won't stoop to his level. Just know that he's shown himself to be a total prick.

150300[/snapback]

What a prick.

150302[/snapback]

150305[/snapback]

Oh I have. I won't stoop to his level. Just know that he's shown himself to be a total prick.

150307[/snapback]

Is this the craic like? :D

To be fair whilst this arguing on here often becomes pointless as people say (or avoid) the same things over and over. Its all kept in this thread and the occasional other short lived one, so its not doing any harm and when the footy season starts again we can get back to more Bellamy threads and arguments over Shepherd!

To be fair whilst this arguing on here often becomes pointless as people say (or avoid) the same things over and over. Its all kept in this thread and the occasional other short lived one, so its not doing any harm and when the footy season starts again we can get back to more Bellamy threads and arguments over Shepherd!

150316[/snapback]

Please don't lock it, its an endless source of information.......and belly laughs.. :lol:

150316[/snapback]

Please don't lock it, its an endless source of information.......and belly laughs.. :lol:

150318[/snapback]

with the biggest one coming from you when you said that employing more police and giving them more power to try and stop and detain terrorists would put us on the road to being a police state <<< laughter >>>

Oh no, the 'editing posts' paranoid ramblings again.  :lol:

150323[/snapback]

surely people who want a debate, don't edit people's posts though ?

150323[/snapback]

150326[/snapback]

THEY AREN'T EDITING YOUR POSTS YOU CRAZY OLD MAN.

Debate or debating is a formal method of interactive and position representational argument. Rules governing debate allow groups and individuals to discuss and decide issues and differences. Debate is an aspect of argument which is distinct from logical argument, in that it encompasses aspects of human persuasion which appeal to emotional responses —often based on exaggerated or misrepresented statements or claims.

Note the "human persuasion" and "emotional responses" ... :lol:

150323[/snapback]

150326[/snapback]

I'M EDITING YOUR POSTS YOU CRAZY OLD MAN.

150328[/snapback]

:D

150323[/snapback]

150326[/snapback]

THEY AREN'T EDITING YOUR POSTS YOU CRAZY OLD MAN.

150328[/snapback]

Of course he has you daft shite.

I'm 51. The same as Glenn Roeder. And look as young as he does. OK.

Now, Rob is old :D

Debate or debating is a formal method of interactive and position representational argument. Rules governing debate allow groups and individuals to discuss and decide issues and differences. Debate is an aspect of argument which is distinct from logical argument, in that it encompasses aspects of human persuasion which appeal to emotional responses —often based on exaggerated or misrepresented statements or claims.

Note the "human persuasion" and "emotional responses" ... :lol:

150329[/snapback]

Blimey Radgina, where did you make that up !!!

You have to admit though, that whats the point of the admin saying they run a sensible and adult message board, when they allow themselves and/or their own mods to edit people's posts ?

See the thread by ratboy, as well as this one.

Edited by LeazesMag