World Cup Avatars

luckyluke

I nicked it off N-O. :lol:  Someone posted it cos it was voted Best WC Goal ever on Channel 5 last night. 

There's more available on the site.

146454[/snapback]

Shame on you Gemmill should have had this one....

138717_203px_owen_98.gif

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ever since I first saw it Carlos Alberto's goal v Italy in the 1970 final has been my favourite goal. The TV footage doesn't do the finish justice but the FIFA film (taken from the other side of the ground) gives a better view.

here it is from that opposite view by the way, very cool.

one of those goals you never get tired of watching. Love the bit where the number 5 goes past 4 italian players, that dummy/stepover is brilliant!

Ever since I first saw it Carlos Alberto's goal v Italy in the 1970 final has been my favourite goal. The TV footage doesn't do the finish justice but the FIFA film (taken from the other side of the ground) gives a better view.

one of those goals you never get tired of watching. Love the bit where the number 5 goes past 4 italian players, that dummy/stepover is brilliant!

146817[/snapback]

Gerson you mean :lol:

146817[/snapback]

Gerson you mean :lol:

146926[/snapback]

I knew what his name was, but there was no way I was venturing into trying to spell it :unsure: (pretty simple really)

I will be featuring a different World Cup hero in my avatar each day (well each day I remember to change it or for as long as I can think of a different hero).

Today's is the tragic Andreas Escobar whose exploits in USA 94 earned him an early grave. Despicable.

PP did mine for me ...(could do better tho Mr ... :unsure:  )

146807[/snapback]

Couldn't PP make you an animated one? B- tbh

:lol:

58 minutes til it starts. :razz:  28 minutes til I leave work. :blush:  Will I make it home in time? :slap:

147079[/snapback]

Got far to go?

147081[/snapback]

Got home just in time for the Costa Rica goal. ;)

58 minutes til it starts. :razz:  28 minutes til I leave work. :blush:  Will I make it home in time? :slap:

147079[/snapback]

Got far to go?

147081[/snapback]

Got home just in time for the Costa Rica goal. ;)

147138[/snapback]

I missed them all 'cause I had to pick wor lass up from work :angry:

PP did mine for me ...(could do better tho Mr ... :blush:  )

146807[/snapback]

Couldn't PP make you an animated one? B- tbh

:razz:

146961[/snapback]

I did ask him but he was " busy".... :slap: