England v Portugal

Gemmill

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't deserve to go any further in the competition tbh, they got what they deserved imo.

Lampard shouldn't have been on the pitch to take a pen in the first place as he's been thoroughly shit throughout the tournament

England were shit from the start of the competition, crap squad selection, crap formations, crap team selection, crap substitutions, crap performances.

We are out and we thoroughly deserve to be, we are simply not good enough.

You'll see no sour grapes from me.

WALCOTT DIDNT EVEN PLAY!

What was the point of taking him?

155287[/snapback]

It was sven being a fucking 'tard again, at least hes off now. Oh wait dickshit mclaren is replacing him.

This is worse than Euro 06.

What the fuck was Lampard still doing in Germany? For someone who gets 20+ goals per season, he has been atrocious. Hope he retires early for the next Euro, otherwise we wont do well in that either.

Good riddance Sven, you're a fuckwit and shouldn't be in football. Persisting with the 4-5-1 even though we struggled against ECUADOR was inexcusable.

I'm pissed off, but only because of performances, I couldn't care less if we went out like this having given a good account of english football, which we didn't at all.

England were shit from the start of the competition, crap squad selection, crap formations, crap team selection, crap substitutions, crap performances.

We are out and we thoroughly deserve to be, we are simply not good enough.

You'll see no sour grapes from me.

155285[/snapback]

As a neutral, I thought you had the best selection of players available to you, of any nation. Sven fucked you.

Hard luck, lads. I mean that.

How can that be worse that Euro 96 ???

We actually played some great football Euro 96 and played our hearts out, what did we do this time ???

Struggled to beat T&T, Paraguay, Ecuador, fucked up against Sweden, and played like a band of amateurs against Portugal and lost, face it we progressed further than our performances merited.

Did Rooney get sent off for stomping Carvalho's nads or pushing Ronaldo? I thought the stomp was incidental and the ref didn't appear to be doing anything about it until Ronaldo and co arrived.

(I'm Australian so I"m hardly looking for excuses for England, just think Rooney was very hard done by)

Did Rooney get sent off for stomping Carvalho's nads or pushing Ronaldo? I thought the stomp was incidental and the ref didn't appear to be doing anything about it until Ronaldo and co arrived.

(I'm Australian so I"m hardly looking for excuses for England, just think Rooney was very hard done by)

155296[/snapback]

I'm not sure, there is no question he trod on the lad's choskers, but it looke more accidental than anything.

One thing that has been confirmed beyond any doubt is that Cristiano Ronaldo is a kernt of the highest order.

I hope ManUre keep hold of him so he can recieve the abuse he deserves.

God knows! He wasnt going to give a card until he pushed ronaldo. A straight red is a fucking joke. Figo got a yellow for a headbutt. Blatter needs to sort these cunts out cos most refs these days are just out to make a name for themselves!

Hope France win tonight and Henry and the premiership boys can give protugal a proper arse raping!

I bet Rooney has a few choice words for Ronaldo. And i think todays match showed perfectly that Sven fucked up big style taking 3 proper strikers.

Rooney has spent the last 2 games holding up the ball for no-one and knocking it down straight to the opposition team. We all know that at man u his best position is deep, running onto these balls. Crouch came on 2nd half and held the ball up brilliantly, but with no-one to play them to. Rooney and Crouch should have started and we probably would still be in the WC.

Oh and the ref was an argie cuntbag sending Rooney off for nowt. bastard.

155290[/snapback]

:D

Apart from stamping on the guys bollocks and pushing someone aggressively :D

English moronic hard done by mentality....we deserved to lose. It was lame.

EDITED FOR BOOZE SPELLING

Edited by Asprilla's foreskin

He does seem to stomp down, whether he knew exactly where he was going to hit is debatable, but I think he went for a stomp. You can't blame the lad for being frustrated, though.

I had to laugh when Shearer lost it in the studio (and knew he had) and suggested Rooney should "stick one on him" in training.

He does seem to stomp down, whether he knew exactly where he was going to hit is debatable, but I think he went for a stomp.  You can't blame the lad for being frustrated, though.

I had to laugh when Shearer lost it in the studio (and knew he had) and suggested Rooney should "stick one on him" in training.

155303[/snapback]

I was embarrassed by Shearer today....he showed typical boys club immaturity.

International football is as mental as it is physical and we fall for the tricks every bloody time like semi hard fat kids. :D

155290[/snapback]

:D

155302[/snapback]

Agreed, no room for moaning, we were fucking rubbish and thoroughly deserve to be going home, no excuses or blame, simply not good enough.

155290[/snapback]

:icon_lol:

155302[/snapback]

Agreed, no room for moaning, we were fucking rubbish and thoroughly deserve to be going home, no excuses or blame, simply not good enough.

155305[/snapback]

We still think we have a God given right to win stuff because we're English. We need to stop praising aggression and get smart......

*doesn't hold breath* :D

155290[/snapback]

:icon_lol:

155302[/snapback]

Aye, sorry about that :D