New Phone

Tooj

Thats a cracking phone, I'm tempted with one next time, although I usually stick with Nokia, but the recent Sony-Ericsson's have looked very impressive

Dead easy to use Jimbo. This is my third one in a row now. I always remembered Nokias as being really user-friendly, but I haven't had one for years now and tbh, I can't see how they could be any easier to use than the Sony.

Il never use a sony ericsson again. had mine 9month and the broken joystick means it takes half an hour to choose who you send a message to. you press down and it just selects whosever name your own. same for calling people in the phone book. its fucked!

Heavy handed, clumsy fool tbh.  I've had Sony Ericssons with the joy stick for years now and never broke one once.

162206[/snapback]

Thats cos you dont have any mates to text. ;)

Wahey its finally arrived!

Its absolutely mint, the camera is 2 megapixal which is tons better than my old one, takes a good shot. Well pleased ;)

162264[/snapback]

Well mines 3.2 megapixal, beat that! ;)

Its absolutely mint, the camera is 2 megapixal which is tons better than my old one, takes a good shot. Well pleased ;)

162264[/snapback]

Well mines 3.2 megapixal, beat that! ;)

162326[/snapback]

This ones 5 megapixel

samsungs250-big.jpg

but looks vile

162264[/snapback]

Well mines 3.2 megapixal, beat that! :lol:

162326[/snapback]

This ones 5 megapixel

samsungs250-big.jpg

but looks vile

162329[/snapback]

Mine looks like sex on a stick though ;)

Ally, which amateurs were you ordering your phone through? I rang Vodafone at half 2 this afternoon and I've already had a text to say it's left the depot and will be delivered tomorrow. ;)

Ally, which amateurs were you ordering your phone through?  I rang Vodafone at half 2 this afternoon and I've already had a text to say it's left the depot and will be delivered tomorrow. ;)

162336[/snapback]

The 02 website.

Ordered it a week last Sunday, whatever date that was. They promise next day delivery or 3 days at the max, its taken them 11 ;)

Apparantly was out of stock, well i'm sorry but they should have hurried the stock delivery up to please the apparantly many customers waiting for it. Simple customer service!

Got the K800i today like. Class phone. Camera is smashing.

Bit pissed off that they still havent fixed the bug where for some people, even if they're stored in my phonebook, if they ring or text it just shows thier number, not thier name. That used to happen on my k700.

But I can live with it as it's such a class phone! :D

Got the K800i today like. Class phone. Camera is smashing.

Bit pissed off that they still havent fixed the bug where for some people, even if they're stored in my phonebook, if they ring or text it just shows thier number, not thier name. That used to happen on my k700.

But I can live with it as it's such a class phone! :D

166592[/snapback]

That happens on my K700 too...

They're getting to big again for my liking. Couple of my mates have got the Nokia N80 and go on about how good the camera is. So it fucking should be, its the size of a camera!

I liked the Nokia 8210 size of phone, fitted in the change pocket of your jeans, makes calls and texts. That's all you really need.

• 3 weeks later...

Just changed handsets to this. Email, web access, phone & 2.0 megapixel camera in unit not much bigger and no heavier than a K800i :lol:

spvM600_front_angled_right.jpg

Just changed handsets to this. Email, web access, phone & 2.0 megapixel camera in unit not much bigger and no heavier than a K800i ;)

spvM600_front_angled_right.jpg

181149[/snapback]

Hope that pic's not to scale Craig lad. :lol: