FAO Brock and others

Kid Dynamite

Unfortunately its not a black camaro or mustang as im still saving for one of those. Its a nice black clio. I feel like its a ferrari after my last car, ive got sunroof, cd player, leccy windows!!! I was lucky if my last car made it to its destination!

159241[/snapback]

:( I take it all back. That reg will be quality on a Clio.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

... am I the only one who think buying a personalised number plate is the same as stuffing vegetables down the end of your cock?

Seems to me your mother has the jist of you, she's knew for years your a cock end and now she wants everyone who doesn't know you to know it as well.

Private plates really are on the top shelf of the sadness bookcase

I like it!

ps. its not really XYZ, it ends in my initials. Your all just jealous cos you got shit number plates tbh!

159207[/snapback]

Does it really matter to some people what the fucking number plate has on it? For fuck's sake, all it is is a identifying mark for the DVLA - why the hell pay more than the standard plating fee (and then have to pay transfer fees if you ever decided to flog the car)???

I'd rather have a better car than a 'better' number plate tbh!

Think every one is being a bit harsh, if you want to get a number plater with something that means something to you then why not? :(

If i had the money and a car i would probaly try and get either hay or khay. :o

Personal jealousy khay mate. My folks bought it me for my birthday and i was chuffed.

If any of me see me driving about in it flag me down and wel see how cool you all are. I have a feeling that the majority of you are pretty sad individuals, working in an office all day, typing on a computer all night and sitting in a shitty pub nee one goes in on a weekend talking about all the cool things that happened on toontastic this week.

However, i am obviously much sadder than this cos my number plate has my initials on.

Personal jealousy khay mate. My folks bought it me for my birthday and i was chuffed.

If any of me see me driving about in it flag me down and wel see how cool you all are. I have a feeling that the majority of you are pretty sad individuals, working in an office all day, typing on a computer all night and sitting in a shitty pub nee one goes in on a weekend talking about all the cool things that happened on toontastic this week.

However, i am obviously much sadder than this cos my number plate has my initials on.

159842[/snapback]

:( The spite in that post is even funnier than the number plate.

:( not spite. Just exasperation at how deluded people on here are about themselves. You even have a 'lets show brock how to be as cool as us thread.'

Just because people have different opinions, tastes etc doesnt mean they are any less valid in their opinions.

I dont drink, smoke, i like shagging girls and i have a personalised number plate. Most people on here put me alongside robbie savage in the most hated stakes but i couldnt give a fuck. Ive got a big group of mates, family and girlfriend who feel differently

Apparently though, if you dont drink in the trent, work in computers, watch asian cinema and use firefox you are a cunt.

Never mind :D

For the record, I don't have a problem with you (I think you know that though) and I assume the number plate is meant to be a bit of a laugh. Your last post did come across as a tad bitter though. Also, as I've said before, these lot have bloody hijacked my pre-match drinking hole (The Trent) so how do you think I feel? :(

OOOOOooooooOOOoOoOOoOoooooh :(

get over yerself J69, I'm sure nobody has you beside Robbie Savage in the most hated stakes.

to be honest I don't think many people really give a shit either way.

I just think personalised number plates are a massive waste of money and a bit... dickish.

if it's a present from your folks, fine and dandy, but don't try and state how cool you are.

:(  not spite. Just exasperation at how deluded people on here are about themselves. You even have a 'lets show brock how to be as cool as us thread.'

Just because people have different opinions, tastes etc doesnt mean they are any less valid in their opinions.

I dont drink, smoke, i like shagging girls and i have a personalised number plate. Most people on here put me alongside robbie savage in the most hated stakes but i couldnt give a fuck. Ive got a big group of mates, family and girlfriend who feel differently

Apparently though, if you dont drink in the trent, work in computers, watch asian cinema and use firefox you are a cunt.

Never mind  :)

159846[/snapback]

well I don't do any of those and i am still a canute.... :D