• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Mr Woo?

:lol:

167454[/snapback]

Mr Woo appeared at half-time at Villa in Robson's last match for us (supafan alert). He was ACE.

167461[/snapback]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2fLQolC417s...%20Woo%20Soccer

167466[/snapback]

Not bad, but I bet he can't put a Rountree's Fruit Pastel in his mouth without chewing it!

168270[/snapback]

Thats impossible... ;)

That Jol bloke is alright for the most part, but when you're not in the mood to be patronised by a Spurs fan, he's quite often in the wrong place at the wrong time.

167362[/snapback]

Lost at SJP because they were gash that day, went to Newcastle for the money, Spurs are the best run team in the Universe and every real player wants to join them; how gracious in defeat. GREAT fucking poster tbh. Come on, Gem, just because he never directly comes out with anything cock-worthy, he's not exactly subtle, is he?

Fair balls, NR.

Does he still have that sig btw? Poster by the grace of Geordie God. :lol:

Edited by DotBum

That Jol bloke is alright for the most part, but when you're not in the mood to be patronised by a Spurs fan, he's quite often in the wrong place at the wrong time.

167362[/snapback]

Lost at SJP because they were gash that day, went to Newcastle for the money, Spurs are the best run team in the Universe and every real player wants to join them; how gracious in defeat. GREAT fucking poster tbh. Come on, Gem, just because he never directly comes out with anything cock-worthy, he's not exactly subtle, is he?

Fair balls, NR.

168400[/snapback]

I agree re: Jol and yes he does still have that hilarious sig I think ;)

Edited by alex

167362[/snapback]

Fair balls, NR.

168400[/snapback]

The sig is hilarious. It used to be so much worse over there with HTT like. He genuinely got it into his head that he was some sort of voice of the Geordie people for a while. Mind it didn't help his disciples telling him that - I remember on his old Howaythetoon board someone actually telling him that he "had a way of capturing what it is to be a Newcastle fan in words" or words to that effect. Jesus wept. ;)

Re Jol, I don't think he's a great poster, and the protection he gets off the mods over there is pathetic - it's basically because he can string a sentence together and they're desperate to show how hospitable they can be to fans of other teams. But the fact that he can string a sentence/paragraph/cohesive post together makes him something of a rarity over there, and means that his posts are at least worthy of reading if often packed with patronising shit.

The sig is hilarious.  It used to be so much worse over there with HTT like.  He genuinely got it into his head that he was some sort of voice of the Geordie people for a while.  Mind it didn't help his disciples telling him that - I remember on his old Howaythetoon board someone actually telling him that he "had a way of capturing what it is to be a Newcastle fan in words" or words to that effect.  Jesus wept. :lol:

Re Jol, I don't think he's a great poster, and the protection he gets off the mods over there is pathetic - it's basically because he can string a sentence together and they're desperate to show how hospitable they can be to fans of other teams.  But the fact that he can string a sentence/paragraph/cohesive post together makes him something of a rarity over there, and means that his posts are at least worthy of reading if often packed with patronising shit.

168411[/snapback]

That really is it, though, isn't it? I've never read a bit of analysis from him that I thought was on the button. There's lads over there that I have difficulty reading, that have a far more interesting viewpoint and are more insightful.

The sig is hilarious.  It used to be so much worse over there with HTT like.  He genuinely got it into his head that he was some sort of voice of the Geordie people for a while.  Mind it didn't help his disciples telling him that - I remember on his old Howaythetoon board someone actually telling him that he "had a way of capturing what it is to be a Newcastle fan in words" or words to that effect.  Jesus wept. :lol:

Re Jol, I don't think he's a great poster, and the protection he gets off the mods over there is pathetic - it's basically because he can string a sentence together and they're desperate to show how hospitable they can be to fans of other teams.  But the fact that he can string a sentence/paragraph/cohesive post together makes him something of a rarity over there, and means that his posts are at least worthy of reading if often packed with patronising shit.

168411[/snapback]

That really is it, though, isn't it? I've never read a bit of analysis from him that I thought was on the button. There's lads over there that I have difficulty reading, that have a far more interesting viewpoint and are more insightful.

168416[/snapback]

Thinking about it, I don't think I've ever read much from him other than transfer speculation actually.

I don't see the point in him tbh, what's the threads about Spurs transfer targets all about for example?

168421[/snapback]

Apparently we're all supposed to be interested because Spurs are our closest rivals these days. I honestly don't mind too much reading that stuff though, because it comes as blessed relief from the speculation about our own transfer targets. I can definitely see how it annoys some people (the Rocker for instance :lol: ) though.

Thinking about it, I don't think I've ever read much from him other than transfer speculation actually.

168418[/snapback]

How dare you? Its not just speculation, he's an ITK don't ya know? Best buddies with Danny boy.

i never go over N-O these days as find this place all I need, but you reckon i should frequent there regualrly as well?  Am i missing anything?  whats the atmosphere over there, more upbeat? :lol:

168425[/snapback]

It's better these days than it used to be. By a mile. There's still an awful lot of rubbish gets posted, but it's decent enough tbh.

168418[/snapback]

How dare you? Its not just speculation, he's an ITK don't ya know? Best buddies with Danny boy.

168428[/snapback]

He actually started a post with an Alan Oliver-esque "I'm told..." today.

I reregistered over there after HTT fucked off, and now the hero worship has calmed down it's a lot more enjoyable, there are some quality posters over there but I can't really get into it.

I reregistered over there after HTT fucked off, and now the hero worship has calmed down it's a lot more enjoyable, there are some quality posters over there but I can't really get into it.

168435[/snapback]

Parky and the like :lol:

167362[/snapback]

Fair balls, NR.

Does he still have that sig btw? Poster by the grace of Geordie God. ;)

168400[/snapback]

The sig is hilarious. It used to be so much worse over there with HTT like. He genuinely got it into his head that he was some sort of voice of the Geordie people for a while. Mind it didn't help his disciples telling him that - I remember on his old Howaythetoon board someone actually telling him that he "had a way of capturing what it is to be a Newcastle fan in words" or words to that effect. Jesus wept. ;)

Re Jol, I don't think he's a great poster, and the protection he gets off the mods over there is pathetic - it's basically because he can string a sentence together and they're desperate to show how hospitable they can be to fans of other teams. But the fact that he can string a sentence/paragraph/cohesive post together makes him something of a rarity over there, and means that his posts are at least worthy of reading if often packed with patronising shit.

168411[/snapback]

Martin Jol posts something patronising on the wind up yet someone has a go back at him over his comments he does the whole "I'm leaving the board" routine! Only for HTT and the other Admin to PM him asking him to change his mind and give the board another go.

The fucking big fanny that he is :lol:

Is 'ITK' bollocks gets on my tits anarl :blush:

He must PM the mods to tell them he's leaving though does he? I've never seen him do it on the board, but then you get the mods acting very sombrely going "I'm afraid we won't be seeing any more of MJ :lol: ".

Five minutes later he's back giving it "Oh my lumme blimey cor guvnor, look who we're signing today!"

He must PM the mods to tell them he's leaving though does he?  I've never seen him do it on the board, but then you get the mods acting very sombrely going "I'm afraid we won't be seeing any more of MJ ;) ". 

Five minutes later he's back giving it "Oh my lumme blimey cor guvnor, look who we're signing today!"

168458[/snapback]

I fought the mods and the mods won..... :lol: