Anyone got any criminal convictions?

Jusoda Kid

typical Oirish, try to blame your mistakes on the English. :blink:

shouldn't you be laying our roads somewhere?

170997[/snapback]

:lol: No, I'm over laying French roads, because they own all of us now. Oh, and learning a bit of Chinese, just for safe measure.

PS I'm not blaming the English, I'm blaming you Davina, stop buying West Life merchandise!

170998[/snapback]

wouldn't buy an album that any one of those irish talentless chancers liked, let alone penned!

As long as there is wet paint in the world I've an alternative to that durge

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Me myself, done something naughty things but luckily never ever been convicted of anything and the one time i did something really naughty the bizzy's decided to let me off as they knew the real consequences were going to be far worse.

As i say, don't be shy, we were all young once :lol:

170757[/snapback]

What was that then????

Pussies the lot of you, parking fines being the overwhelming height of your devilment!

I got done for ABH when I was 17. The kid asked for it, he was hospital for a bit, not proud of it but if the same situation arised I'd do the same.

Me myself, done something naughty things but luckily never ever been convicted of anything and the one time i did something really naughty the bizzy's decided to let me off as they knew the real consequences were going to be far worse.

170757[/snapback]

What was that then????

Pussies the lot of you, parking fines being the overwhelming height of your devilment!

I got done for ABH when I was 17. The kid asked for it, he was hospital for a bit, not proud of it but if the same situation arised I'd do the same.

171051[/snapback]

aye but the kid was 7 at the time and all he did was beat you at ten pin bowling

I wasn't caught on the train, I got done at the station.....

Brock's gonna say he'll know all the places I'm talking about here. Went to meet my brothers for a beer and a curry in Reading last summer - instead of driving into town, I drove to a tiny village outside of the town called Mortimer, left the car there and jumped on the train.

The ticket office was closed and there was no automatic machine so i got on the train waiting for a ticket inspector to come round - by the time we got to Reading, none had came.

Anyway I got the station and started to make my way towards the ticket hall when I bumped into one of my brothers. Told him my predicament and he told me not to worry as you could get in a disabled lift which took you up to the covered walkway over the railway line at which point you could walk down some steps into the main ticket concourse and, importantly, on the other side of the barriers. What's more he told me no one bats an eyelid.

I ummed and errred but finally went along with it and yep, you guessed it, was approached and asked to show my ticket as I was leaving the ticket hall main exit. They had the whole thing on CCTV! :lol:

Didn't hear anything for months so stupidly assumed they'd forgotten all about it. I got a magistrates summons on Christmas Eve and the case took place in early January.

For a £3.10 ticket, I was order to pay a total of £280!! Never again!

170766[/snapback]

pretty much ditto but it was £150 and it was for skipping the metro :blink:

but to be honest I used it twice daily for months without buying a ticket, the fair, per journey was about £1.80, I figure I did over a hundred journies... therefore I saved me self £30 :lol:

never skipped a metro again like :lol:

170775[/snapback]

Did neither of you have the chance to pay a penalty charge - £10 or £20?

170838[/snapback]

That's at the discretion of the bloke who stopped me. He decided to take it further than a simple 'spot' fine. (Actually I'd heard on the local news only a week or so earlier that they'd had a huge clamp-down on fare-dodging at Reading Station and they were making examples of people).

I did write a mitigating letter with my guilty plea saying that it was a first offence and that I had never been offered an on the spot penalty charge but it didn't wash...

peelabledadweeb25.jpg

The tag line on the ad was "Weebles wobble but they don't fall down".  They probably didn't make it to Ireland like.  You'll have had to make do with a potato. :lol:

170963[/snapback]

Fuck me there's a blast from the past....

I had shitloads of them, finest hour was the "science experiment" i did when I dropped on over the bannister and it landed perfectly in the lead crystal vase that my Mam had on the phone table in the hall.

Consequently the vase exploded sending little chards of crystal all over the hall and giving my Mam (who was next to it, on the phone at the time) the fucking fright of her life!

:blink:

peelabledadweeb25.jpg

The tag line on the ad was "Weebles wobble but they don't fall down".  They probably didn't make it to Ireland like.  You'll have had to make do with a potato. :lol:

170963[/snapback]

finest hour was the "science experiment" i did

171187[/snapback]

GEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEK

:blink:

peelabledadweeb25.jpg

The tag line on the ad was "Weebles wobble but they don't fall down".  They probably didn't make it to Ireland like.  You'll have had to make do with a potato. :blink:

170963[/snapback]

171187[/snapback]

:lol:

171207[/snapback]

I was four years old man! As far as I was concerned, I was just being mischevious! :lol:

peelabledadweeb25.jpg

The tag line on the ad was "Weebles wobble but they don't fall down".  They probably didn't make it to Ireland like.  You'll have had to make do with a potato. :blink:

170963[/snapback]

171187[/snapback]

:lol:

171207[/snapback]

I was four years old man! As far as I was concerned, I was just being mischevious! :lol:

171276[/snapback]

They make great impromptu homemade cannon balls as well. :lol:

Only thing i've been done for is fare evasion on the warsaw buses. They gave me what worked out to be a £16 fine and 21 days to pay it. I was leaving the country that day and needless to say its never been paid. Wanted criminal in poland tbh.

Closest I came was when I got caught carrying used drug paraphernalia around one Friday night. Got a slap on the wrist and told to fuck off. A few hours later the same police van with the same officers pulled up at the street corner where we were drinking only this time I had half an ounce on me. I was waiting to get searched, cuffed and carted off but they just told me outright that if I didn't get out of their sight they'd lock me up.

Closest I came was when I got caught carrying used drug paraphernalia around one Friday night. Got a slap on the wrist and told to fuck off. A few hours later the same police van with the same officers pulled up at the street corner where we were drinking only this time I had half an ounce on me. I was waiting to get searched, cuffed and carted off but they just told me outright that if I didn't get out of their sight they'd lock me up.

171528[/snapback]

huggy_bear.jpg

Fact :lol:

Only time Ive been "lifted" was when I was 12-13 and walked out of WHSmiths with a magazine and a coat full of pens. Got took in a car to pilgrim st and locked up until my Da came to get me. I was more scared of what he would say that owt else. Police gave me a warning and my Da was pretty much ok. Said Id learned my lesson. He was right like as never done owt like that again. (pens first, Banks next tbh)...

This said, I was up at durham magistrates a couple of years ago for going over 12 points on my driving licence all for speeding. Didnt get banned but got extra points and a £600 fine. I'll not go into the whole speed limit thing vs bad driving thing now though...

170757[/snapback]

Used to have a lot, very near a sentence, but that was a long time ago

As i say, don't be shy, we were all young once :blink:

170757[/snapback]

Used to have a lot, very near a sentence, but that was a long time ago

171781[/snapback]

Another N-O exile?

EDIT: Welcome btw :lol:

Edited by Ted Maul

Nope, i'm a good boy. Although I did get bollocked by a policeman a while back for having a go at him for having a take-away on duty at 2am. :unsure:

Nicked a few things from Bells when I was dead little like, never got caught. :blush: