Roeder Q&A on Radio Newcastle

Tom_NUFC

I particularly liked these lot:

Shakin, Stevenage

Given the current financial climate in world football, with the purse strings of Roman Abramovich seeming to vastly inflate the ceiling that a club can demand for any player who becomes available, the question that begs to be asked is - which is faster, a sledge or a canoe?

Lynn Brittleton

Hi Glenn, I think you are cool. If you ate yourself, would you double your weight or disappear altogether?

Paolo Rizzo

Hi Glen, Do you think that using the 15 minutes of half time with some other form of entertainment could bring more enjoyment to the 52000 fans? I was thinking perhaps os a sport such as wrestling. Maybe bring back some of the old stars such as Pat Pattan or Kendo Nagasaki.

Nicola Sleighthousen

What's the most meat you've ever eaten at one sitting? I managed a whole tin of hot dog sausages wrapped in turkey roll once before I lost all the weight.

Davey Pontoon, Ponteland

Who is the strongest human?

Davey Puntnop, Ponteland

Hi Glenn, good luck for the season ahead. Taking the cheetah out of the equation what is world's fastest land-based mammal?

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I particularly liked these lot:

Shakin, Stevenage

Given the current financial climate in world football, with the purse strings of Roman Abramovich seeming to vastly inflate the ceiling that a club can demand for any player who becomes available, the question that begs to be asked is - which is faster, a sledge or a canoe?

Lynn Brittleton

Hi Glenn, I think you are cool. If you ate yourself, would you double your weight or disappear altogether?

Paolo Rizzo

Hi Glen, Do you think that using the 15 minutes of half time with some other form of entertainment could bring more enjoyment to the 52000 fans? I was thinking perhaps os a sport such as wrestling. Maybe bring back some of the old stars such as Pat Pattan or Kendo Nagasaki.

Nicola Sleighthousen

What's the most meat you've ever eaten at one sitting? I managed a whole tin of hot dog sausages wrapped in turkey roll once before I lost all the weight.

Davey Pontoon, Ponteland

Who is the strongest human?

Davey Puntnop, Ponteland

Hi Glenn, good luck for the season ahead. Taking the cheetah out of the equation what is world's fastest land-based mammal?

177504[/snapback]

:D

I've got one...

Hi Glenny, good luck for the new season! My question is...

What would you rather bee or a wasp?

Guest Patrokles

I don't believe they didn't post my very valid youtube question, but they allowed:

Steven Bambra, Gateshead Wonder Boy

Will you please bring back Craig Bellamy to solve our striker crisis, he loves us more than the scousers!!!!

NOT TO MENTION:

John Scurfield

hi glenn i actually live quite near your old house in essex and i think u can bring us success my question is that i think we need to wings backs is our week piont if you get them i think titus and moore or taylor would be a top class defence.I think graverson would be a good buy because you cant trust dyer not get injured.And now shearer has gone i think we need a foward i always like dean ashton he is so much like shearer i wanted him when west ham got him but now he injured so is kuyt the man !

Without ever asking a question.

Edited by Patrokles

Guest Patrokles
It did sound there like Roeder has been taken in by Oliver's bullshit re Martins' age like, which is disappointing.

178250[/snapback]

Only to the extent that he's trying to get a discount.

It did sound there like Roeder has been taken in by Oliver's bullshit re Martins' age like, which is disappointing.

178250[/snapback]

Although he did seem to tread very carefully in his reply, which may suggest he's interested.

Caller: "There's always an end product from James Milner", yeah right.

178255[/snapback]

Thought he said Charles N'Zogbia rather than James Milner???

178258[/snapback]

He mentioned both, but he did say that about Milner.

In for Martins AND Kuyt!

178261[/snapback]

Did he say that like. He definitely has a voice that keeps making me just cut him off. All of a sudden I realise I've missed 2 or 3 minutes of his patter.

In for Martins AND Kuyt!

178261[/snapback]

Did he say that like. He definitely has a voice that keeps making me just cut him off. All of a sudden I realise I've missed 2 or 3 minutes of his patter.

178262[/snapback]

I was thinking the same thing. :lol: