five current facts about you!

Guest Toplass-101

Guest Patrokles

1. I slept 17 hours yesterday.

2. I am aiming for 12 hours tonight but this probably won't happen because it's noisy at the moment.

3. I feel detached from my best friends.

4. I haven't found any good new music this week.

5. My girlfriend is on the way to getting herself a coke habit.

:rolleyes:

So you're Radgi's b/friend!!

She's obviously closet drinking as you patently are unaware that the coke is for mixing with Jack D!

I wish it were that simple. I have to call her sister tonight and talk about it. I feel like it's a breach of trust, but at the same time, if anyone can nip it in the bud, it's her sister. Ideally I'd like for her to just tell her sister normally rather than her sister saying 'so, I was talking to Ben...'

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1. Bored

2. Listening 2 Maximo Park

3. Waiting for the 2nd episode of Coronation Street

4. On MSN

5. Also on myspace

1. My sleeping patterns have been fucked for over a month

2. Trying to fix them today so I've been awake all day and am very tired

3. Will be going to bed in an hour or so

4. Playing on Pro Evo on the 360

5. Just sorted out a nice new house to rent for next year!

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Toplass-101

1. My plans to go and watch the under 21's play today went tits up and im bored now.

2. All the neighbours are sorting out their gardens today, all cutting spraying hammering and nattering to eachother etc.

3. After half an hour spent trying to get the lid off a spray can, I found im not too bad at DIY, and my pipes n rads are now all gleaming white.

4. The down side to doing my own DIY is that my house now smells like a gigantic marker pen, id go outside but id then have to be sociable with the neighbours and I cant be arsed.

5. Im wondering why everything I put in a "safe place" then vanishes, and every chef on telly seems to be making chocolate mousse.

Edited by Toplass-101

1. Watching West Indies vs Australia

2. I'm off Work Today

3. Thinking Of Marrying Brian Lara

4. Sipping On Some Diet Coke

5. Contemplating Having A Spring Clean But It Won't Happen

1. My plans to go and watch the under 21's play today went tits up and im bored now.

2. All the neighbours are sorting out their gardens today, all cutting spraying hammering and nattering to eachother etc.

3. After half an hour spent trying to get the lid off a spray can, I found im not too bad at DIY, and my pipes n rads are now all gleaming white.

4. The down side to doing my own DIY is that my house now smells like a gigantic marker pen, id go outside but id then have to be sociable with the neighbours and I cant be arsed.

5. Im wondering why everything I put in a "safe place" then vanishes, and every chef on telly seems to be making chocolate mousse.

Spray painted your radiators? Are you living in a squat? ;)

Guest Toplass-101

why ? they are fine.

why ? they are fine.

I bet you're smacked off your tits on those fumes and theres enamel spray all up the walls.

That stuff dribbles like buggery too-should have used a paint brush and tin. :)

Guest Toplass-101

why ? they are fine.

I bet you're smacked off your tits on those fumes and theres enamel spray all up the walls.

That stuff dribbles like buggery too-should have used a paint brush and tin. :)

I just used this... radiatorpaint.jpg

Notice there are no runs or drips or paint up my walls either :) however, the place does stink!

1, I've just had an afternoon nap.

2, I played 5-a-side this morning and now I'm paying the price

3, I'm off out to see 300 tonight.

4, I really need to go to the post box but I can't be arsed

5, I'm busting for a piss.

1. I've just smacked my daughter for being a little defiant twat

2. I'm tired because I was up all night with my son teething

3. I'm Hungry

4. Thinking about having a smoke

5. I'm just about to place a snide 50 euro note on the path of the tramps who live upstairs then watch their glee turn to despair when they discover their all having beans for tea again.

Edited by Wacky Jnr

1. I've just smacked my daughter for being a little defiant twat

2. I'm tired because I was up all night with my son teething

3. I'm Hungry

4. Thinking about having a smoke

5. I'm just about to place a snide 50 euro note on the path of the tramps who live upstairs then watch their glee turn to despair when they discover their all having beans for tea again.

Some piss head from up the street has just picked it up, then turned it over and seen the blank side of the note, his response "you dorty bastard" ;)

1. I'm tired as I've been up since 5, including a trip to the gym

2. I'm gonna start cooking in a minute

3. I don't want to do any work.

4. A friend of my housemate's has been found murdered.

5. I have never felt more fucking useless in my entire life trying to console her.

1...another shite day at work

2...some kind of tasteless random curry for tea

3....been for run, have sore left achilles and sore right calf - am gettin too old! ;)

4....Eastenders (why do I watch this rubbish)

5.....hoping for a shag though! :)

1. wishing that my computer would fucking work

2. on myspace

3. watching kerrang

4. on my mam's laptop

5. on msn, but no one good 2 talk 2

1. I've just watched Rocky Balboa and Stallone looks like his face was put on wrong.

2. I desperately need a haircut. Will book one for later this week.

3. I had one of them Cafe Switch cups of coffee earlier and I think I could develop an addiction

4. I bandaged up a teddy-bears leg earlier

5. I miss chocolate ;)

1. Just had a portugese chicken wrap for lunch.

2. I feel like I'm getting the flu, have to remember to thank wor lass for that this evening.

3. Have football training this evening but really don't feel like it.

4. Looking to have some new tattoo work done by a female traditional japanese tattooist who is doing an residency here in Sydney for 12 months including an all white piece.

5. Having a breakfast meeting tomorrow with someone from an organisation I donate time to because they want to give me a plaque in appreciation - sort of defeats the purpose of donating time if they are going to give you something for it doesn't it?

5. I miss chocolate :)

Have you done something stupid like given up chocolate? ;)

One of those lentern things that us Catholics are supposed to do she's doing.... erm yer us Catholics. :)