• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

God, I hate this club.

188111[/snapback]

Support someone else then.

We already have around £37m worth of strikers at the club plus Ameobi. We can't afford to go blowing any more. While Owen is fucked, we need some cover, Rossi is one the highest rated players in Europe, if he'd signed from Barca or Real, you'd all be changing ya kecks with excitement by now.

He's cover for what we have, he's extra bodies in the squad and he's costing us fuck all.

God, I hate this club.

188111[/snapback]

We already have around £37m worth of strikers at the club plus Ameobi. We can't afford to go blowing any more. While Owen is fucked, we need some cover, Rossi is one the highest rated players in Europe, if he'd signed from Barca or Real, you'd all be changing ya kecks with excitement by now.

He's cover for what we have, he's extra bodies in the squad and he's costing us fuck all.

188114[/snapback]

Fucking hell man, have you just made that up? :lol: Why haven't the top clubs in the world been in for him then?

God, I hate this club.

188111[/snapback]

188114[/snapback]

What we desperately need is a leader of the line.

What we've got is a rag-tag collection of airy-fairy weaklings and midgets.

God, I hate this club.

188111[/snapback]

188114[/snapback]

What we desperately need is a leader of the line.

What we've got is a rag-tag collection of airy-fairy weaklings and midgets.

188118[/snapback]

Sums it up for me

God, I hate this club.

188111[/snapback]

188114[/snapback]

Fucking hell man, have you just made that up? :lol: Why haven't the top clubs in the world been in for him then?

188116[/snapback]

I'm guessing he meant youngsters in europe, in which case he's at one of the top clubs in the world

God, I hate this club.

188111[/snapback]

188114[/snapback]

188116[/snapback]

I'm guessing he meant youngsters in europe, in which case he's at one of the top clubs in the world

188120[/snapback]

I'd like to know where he's rated as one of the best youngsters in the world? You mean Alex F said that once?

God, I hate this club.

188111[/snapback]

188114[/snapback]

188116[/snapback]

188120[/snapback]

I'd like to know where he's rated as one of the best youngsters in the world? You mean Alex F said that once?

188121[/snapback]

where he's rated? there isn't a list somewhere, he just is

God, I hate this club.

188111[/snapback]

188114[/snapback]

188116[/snapback]

188120[/snapback]

188121[/snapback]

188122[/snapback]

Think you're missing the question somewhere. WHO rates him, I'd like some sources please?

Looks good on Youtube though doesn't he, for their reserves.

God, I hate this club.

188111[/snapback]

188114[/snapback]

188116[/snapback]

188120[/snapback]

188121[/snapback]

188122[/snapback]

Think you're missing the question somewhere. WHO rates him, I'd like some sources please?

188124[/snapback]

SAF said he's the best finisher they've had coming through since Scholesy.

188124[/snapback]

Ah right, well we do obviously as well as man u, various pundits when hes played for man u's first team and got some proper tv and radio exposure, just the general consensus as far as I know is that the lad has a lot of talent

and yes...he does look pretty good on the yuotube video

God, I hate this club.

188111[/snapback]

188114[/snapback]

188116[/snapback]

188120[/snapback]

188121[/snapback]

188122[/snapback]

188124[/snapback]

SAF said he's the best finisher they've had coming through since Scholesy.

188126[/snapback]

Why's he not playing then? And can he bring Bramble's hoofed passes down?

By the way, I'm not bothered about this signing either way, but if he's the only other striker we're bringing in, I'll be fucking pissed.

Anyone get the feeling we tried to get a different player off Man U, but they offered him?

By the way, I'm not bothered about this signing either way, but if he's the only other striker we're bringing in, I'll be fucking pissed.

Anyone get the feeling we tried to get a different player off Man U, but they offered him?

188130[/snapback]

...yeh :lol: , still he is an interesting prospect

188130[/snapback]

188131[/snapback]

Well prospects are what we deal with, eh.

I just think this goes to show that Roeder fucked up his transfer plans, if he had any. It also shows that there is zero chance of buying another striker tomorrow, otherwise this deal would be pointless.

188130[/snapback]

188131[/snapback]

Well prospects are what we deal with, eh.

I just think this goes to show that Roeder fucked up his transfer plans, if he had any. It also shows that there is zero chance of buying another striker tomorrow, otherwise this deal would be pointless.

188132[/snapback]

Agreed, the best we can hope for is that either ffs is doing something very out of character and keeping his cards close to his chest or that we at least get this egyptian CB who might just turn out to be ok

I just think this goes to show that Roeder fucked up his transfer plans, if he had any.

188132[/snapback]

Possibly, but that ignores FS's failure as well if Roeder gave him a list.

Luque looked good on a youtube video, man :lol:

Anyone who thinks this is a planned move by Glenn rather than a panic move is deluding themselves IMO. Either that or we really have got it all horribly, horribly wrong...