• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I am honestly speechless.

189052[/snapback]

Strong rumour that West Ham have been bought (are going to be) by the consortium dealing with these players (london rumours) :unsure:

189054[/snapback]

Aye so i've heard but still you can't honestly say you expected to wake up this morning and to see this happening.

Well i'm glad we'll get to see these players in the Premierleague, and also glad they won't at one of the big four.

But aye, Tevez here would have done nicely.

189057[/snapback]

You're happy they've gone to a team who are now looking better than us?

West Ham must surely sell one of their strikers now. Expect us to bid for one of them.

Well i'm glad we'll get to see these players in the Premierleague, and also glad they won't at one of the big four.

189057[/snapback]

West Ham must surely sell one of their strikers now. Expect us to bid for one of them.

189060[/snapback]

If Viduka is meant to be worth £3Million, we'll probably hoy the same at them for Sheringham.

189057[/snapback]

189060[/snapback]

If they do, I'd hope to hell it's Ashton. He may be crocked at that moment but long term I'd prefer to see him instead of Zamora or Harewood...

189057[/snapback]

obvisouly happy wouldn't be the word no. But I'm more apathetic towards all this. We've been in need for 2 to 3 decent strikers (not even necessarily world class) for 3 years now. We can't expect other teams to hang around waiting for us.

There's been so much talk about Tevez for many years, and in a sense yeah, I'm glad we'll get to see him evolve in our league.