Milner Recalled From Talks At Villa

Gemmill

The lad must feel like a complete dickhead.  I'd be livid travelling back up the way this has been handled.

Anyone still think we've handled this transfer window in a professional manner, ffs?

188980[/snapback]

Sounds like he's rejected terms.

188985[/snapback]

Says he was recalled on the text service.

188987[/snapback]

"left without a deal being struck" according to SSN

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

The lad must feel like a complete dickhead.  I'd be livid travelling back up the way this has been handled.

Anyone still think we've handled this transfer window in a professional manner, ffs?

188980[/snapback]

188985[/snapback]

188987[/snapback]

188991[/snapback]

Aye because we told him to get his arse back up here. It says he was ordered to return to SJP on the official site.

All of Roeders striking options must have gone tits up if we turned down an offer for luque and recalled milner.

Also, we let 2 good strikers go to boro when with a bit of effort both probably would have chosen us.

poo

Well thank FUCK for that....If we had sold him and not signed anyone....that would have been game over....

Milner will get rewarded with more and more first team action and he'll be our first choice right winger next season I hope....

188980[/snapback]

188985[/snapback]

188987[/snapback]

188991[/snapback]

Aye because we told him to get his arse back up here. It says he was ordered to return to SJP on the official site.

188994[/snapback]

Well that's a fucking joke tbh.

"James, we've agreed to sell you to Villa, go talk to them"

Halfway through the talks, James gets a text message from the official club SMS service...

etc etc

All of Roeders striking options must have gone tits up if we turned down an offer for luque and recalled milner.

Also, we let 2 good strikers go to boro when with a bit of effort both probably would have chosen us.

poo

188996[/snapback]

We let 2 strikers go to Boro?

188980[/snapback]

188985[/snapback]

188987[/snapback]

188991[/snapback]

188994[/snapback]

Halfway through the talks, James gets a text message from the official club SMS service...

etc etc

188999[/snapback]

Total shambles.

OMG J GET ON TRAIN BAK! EXPLN later. XX

188980[/snapback]

188985[/snapback]

188987[/snapback]

188991[/snapback]

188994[/snapback]

etc etc

188999[/snapback]

Total shambles.

OMG J GET ON TRAIN BAK! EXPLN later. XX

189006[/snapback]

:unsure::rolleyes:

If we were shambolic before, today's actions with regard to Milner have just increased it 100-fold!

What a fucking amateur disaster we truly are!!!

poo

188996[/snapback]

We let 2 strikers go to Boro?

189001[/snapback]

I meant defenders :unsure:

I'm glad its off but i feel really sorry for Milner who is being treat like shit when all he's done since he got back here from Villa is work hard, been happy to stay and earn a place in the team.

Fat Fred and Roeder owe him a big apology for messing him about like this and we're getting dangerously close to Souness levels of man management here which i never want to see the like of ever again!

Will probably make a detour via Teeside and swap his seat with the Australian one.

189021[/snapback]

He'd fucking disappear if he sat in Viduka's seat tbh

If I was Milner I'd be handing a transfer request in on December 31st.

189034[/snapback]

If you were Milner your looks would improve (just what craig said mate, remember the gay jibe :o )

189040[/snapback]

:unsure:

Swan Lake Nancy Boy! :rolleyes:

Agree its a shambles.  All Roeder can do now is say to Milner "well I think you're brilliant but the chairman made me do it" and hope he's got a short memory.

189075[/snapback]

Might be a load of bullshit, but yes its about the best Roeder can do, shove the blame onto Fat Fred and say it was a financial decision and that Roeder himself wanted the player to stay!

Agree its a shambles.  All Roeder can do now is say to Milner "well I think you're brilliant but the chairman made me do it" and hope he's got a short memory.

189075[/snapback]

Might be a load of bullshit, but yes its about the best Roeder can do, shove the blame onto Fat Fred and say it was a financial decision and that Roeder himself wanted the player to stay!

189078[/snapback]

:unsure:

He's better than Doug Ellis though