Mad-on-the-cocks

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Remember sawdust sprinkled over vomit like, mebbies wor school was posh :blink:

192223[/snapback]

Sawdust posher than sand? Some strange visits to the seaside in your childhood.

Edited by ObaGol

Remember sawdust sprinkled over vomit like, mebbies wor school was posh :blink:

192223[/snapback]

Sawdust posher than sand? Some strange visits to the seaside in your childhood.

192232[/snapback]

Better at absorbing vomit I reckon.

192236[/snapback]

:blink: You may have a point there.

I don't remember clearly, but I'm pretty sure ours was just heated up and reserved to us at lunch-time.

192236[/snapback]

:blush:You may have a point there.

I don't remember clearly, but I'm pretty sure ours was just heated up and reserved to us at lunch-time.

192240[/snapback]

Aye, did you have one though? :blink:

:blink:

Aye, did you have one though?  :blink:

:blink:

192243[/snapback]

It was no less relevant than my usual contributions.

192249[/snapback]

Inter school fights :blush: woor hardest versus theirs

Football in skins during November :)

Stabbing people with compasses and thinking fuck this is funny :blush:

Dinner at the chippy

Playing "kingo" (chucking a tennis ball at each other)

1st dinner sitting having the best choice, or 4th sitting being allowed to get 2nds

Forgetting any p.e. kit and having to get something out of the "odd box"

Holding your coat over your head when it was windy

Aye, did you have one though?  :)

:blush:

192243[/snapback]

192249[/snapback]

Stabbing people with compasses and thinking fuck this is funny :icon_lol:

Dinner at the chippy

192294[/snapback]

there were regular fights between the cotchers from willington (howdon) and similar headcases from burnside (wallsend).

all good fun :blink::blink:

Aye, did you have one though?  :)

:blush:

192243[/snapback]

192249[/snapback]

Stabbing people with compasses and thinking fuck this is funny :icon_lol:

Dinner at the chippy

192294[/snapback]

there were regular fights between the cotchers from willington (howdon) and similar headcases from burnside (wallsend).

all good fun :blink::blink:

192309[/snapback]

Should you not take their name out, their might be one reading this

:lol:

Getting suspended for booting the football under a teachers car. Bitter old cow. :lol:

192499[/snapback]

2½ weeks of being a member and not posting a thing then suddenly 6 posts in 12 minutes!!!

Wouldn't have anything to do with me bunging a minimum post threashold on playing the arcade games about an hour ago, would it? :lol:

Getting suspended for booting the football under a teachers car. Bitter old cow. :yes

192499[/snapback]

2½ weeks of being a member and not posting a thing then suddenly 6 posts in 12 minutes!!!

Wouldn't have anything to do with me bunging a minimum post threashold on playing the arcade games about an hour ago, would it? :lol:

192504[/snapback]

Might have :lol:

To be honest i got linked here from pie and bovril (Scottish Football site) to the Gold section and i pissed myself laughing so i thought i'd join up.

I like reading it but am a bit afraid to post because i go to my own teams games and not to St. James regularly, in case i get the piss ripped out me.

Then i found Jewel Quest....... :)

Getting suspended for booting the football under a teachers car. Bitter old cow. :)

192499[/snapback]

192504[/snapback]

Might have :yes

To be honest i got linked here from pie and bovril (Scottish Football site) to the Gold section and i pissed myself laughing so i thought i'd join up.

I like reading it but am a bit afraid to post because i go to my own teams games and not to St. James regularly, in case i get the piss ripped out me.

Then i found Jewel Quest....... :angry:

192516[/snapback]

Don't worry about that; I'm admin of this board and I've got a season ticket for Scunthorpe United :lol::D

Getting suspended for booting the football under a teachers car. Bitter old cow. :)

192499[/snapback]

192504[/snapback]

Might have :yes

Then i found Jewel Quest....... :D

192516[/snapback]

Don't worry about that; I'm admin of this board and I've got a season ticket for Scunthorpe United :lol::D

192536[/snapback]

WHAT :angry:

:D

Getting suspended for booting the football under a teachers car. Bitter old cow. :angry:

192499[/snapback]

Wouldn't have anything to do with me bunging a minimum post threashold on playing the arcade games about an hour ago, would it? :yes

192504[/snapback]

Might have :)

Then i found Jewel Quest....... :D

192516[/snapback]

192536[/snapback]

WHAT :D

:D

192557[/snapback]

tbh :lol:

Most of our class got told off for throwing wet paper towels at an Indian lad called Shahid. This incident led to an inpromptu lesson in racism and how it was wrong.

Pissed myself in Year 2 because my so called mates held me down and tickled me. On the plus side since I didn't grass they assumed I had a problem and I was told I could go to the toilet without permission. Spent many hours aimlessly wandering the corridors using the excuse I was going to the toilet.

We had a lad on our football team called Omar who forced his way into it by playing the racism card (He's probably a crazy Muslim now, he was against anybdoy and anything remotely white and British). He couldn't afford shin pads so had to use cardboard. He left every training session in flood of tears after someone laced him in the shins.

Most of our class got told off for throwing wet paper towels at an Indian lad called Shahid. This incident led to an inpromptu lesson in racism and how it was wrong.

Pissed myself in Year 2 because my so called mates held me down and tickled me. On the plus side since I didn't grass they assumed I had a problem and I was told I could go to the toilet without permission. Spent many hours aimlessly wandering the corridors using the excuse I was going to the toilet.

We had a lad on our football team called Omar who forced his way into it by playing the racism card (He's probably a crazy Muslim now, he was against anybdoy and anything remotely white and British). He couldn't afford shin pads so had to use cardboard. He left every training session in flood of tears after someone laced him in the shins.

192575[/snapback]

:lol:

Getting suspended for booting the football under a teachers car. Bitter old cow. :yes

192499[/snapback]

192504[/snapback]

Might have :lol:

Then i found Jewel Quest....... :angry:

192516[/snapback]

BASTARD !!!! :) do you know how long it took me to get that !!!

ban him and take his score with him !!!!

Edited by Radgina

Getting suspended for booting the football under a teachers car. Bitter old cow. :D

192499[/snapback]

Wouldn't have anything to do with me bunging a minimum post threashold on playing the arcade games about an hour ago, would it? :angry:

192504[/snapback]

:lol::lol::yes:) love it.

The bastard school trips, I hated going on the coach.. The journeys were only an hour or two max but back then they seemed so long!

192651[/snapback]

loved the school trips, fighting for the back seat on the way to Lambton Lion Park ( whatever happened to that ??) eating your packed lunch, ham n peasepud sarnies ,before you got there and singing Geordie had a pigeon 85 times in a row !!! Brill... :lol: