CH - Bramble

CH - Ramage

CH - Taylor

CH - Huntington

LB - Bernard

LB - Babayaro

Against Fulham, we started with Carr - Bramble - Moore - Ramage

Our Defensive subs were : ...... B)

Assuming that Sibierski was a last gasp signing (for a reason I just dont know - height up front Id heard) - why the hell didnt we grab any last gasp defenders? The usual garbage thrown out is no money or not better than what we have. Well, looking at this, I'd challange anyone to name another team in the Prem with a defense as thread bare and poor in quality.

I still find it astounding that after four months of work (assuming they done no work on transfers before the window opened), the end result for the defense was Ollie Bernard in with Elliot and Boum out. :lol:

yes its makes depressing reading B)

We have to make the most out of it till Jan it looks like :lol:

Best 4 = Baba Moore Taylor Ramage (imo)

Back up Bernard Bramble Huntingdon Car

Bramble and Car are really poor and very easilly beat, hopefully bernard can get back to a decent level and i have no idea about Huntingdon at all.

Moore and Taylor are our best hope imo. Taylor looks like he could be special but needs guidance and that has to be moore imo, as Bramble just makes everyone a bag of nerves, Baba is nothing special but a decent LB and Ramage (i know many probably disagree with me) i actually feel sorry for as he could be a decent center back imo !

yes its makes depressing reading ;)

We have to make the most out of it till Jan it looks like :blush:

Best 4 = Baba Moore Taylor Ramage (imo)

Back up Bernard Bramble Huntingdon Car

Bramble and Car are really poor and very easilly beat, hopefully bernard can get back to a decent level and i have no idea about Huntingdon at all.

Moore and Taylor are our best hope imo. Taylor looks like he could be special but needs guidance and that has to be moore imo, as Bramble just makes everyone a bag of nerves, Baba is nothing special but a decent LB and Ramage (i know many probably disagree with me) i actually feel sorry for as he could be a decent center back imo !

Taylor and Ramage are light years behind the rest. Ramage is an accident waiting to happen. HE needs moving on to the Championship (hopefully not with us). Taylor has shown more than his fair share of fuck ups in Black and white never mind recent England ones.

Where the hell he gets the 'special' tag from is mystifying.

We can't buy every player we want to you know? You do realise that we needed to strengthen up front. We've spent £15m don't you know, not many clubs have done that. We signed Damien Duff FFS, you lot don't understand how good you've got it with this chairman!

A bid for Sonko in January would work wonders.

But it'll never happen.

Went to watch Reading v City on Monday night and he is a dreadful footballer. He defends like Boumsong except when he makes a mistake he doesn't get punished, he's leading a charmed life...

Hes a good young player, but introducing him into our team this season would be a good way to wreck his career for good.

That's the problem isn't it? We need an experienced head in there.

;)

Im depressed :blush: VERY depressed :blush:

You are not the only one. Fuck, I really hope Shepherd and Roeder have defenders up their sleeves if we survive to get to the January window.

We should sign one or two including a quality left back, which won't happen. :D