"British Born" Terrorists

LeazesMag

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/5336360.stm

We can't deport these cunts if they have British passports.....so surely the reason they turn out wanting to blow up other British people is because we have allowed them to continue to live a "non British" lifestyle ..... and the fact we are continuing down this road can't lead to an improved situation in the future ?

Discuss. Who doesn't agree, and why ?

Edited by LeazesMag

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If someone has a British Passport then they are effectively British, its like saying that you or I should be deported if we commit a crime.

Where would you deport a Briton to?

why oh why did you reply to this *shrugs* here we go again.....

The problem you have is that you can't define "british" as easily as you think.

Do you want to dictate religion or lack thereof, dress sense? sports played?, music listened to? mandate respect for the royal family?

I'm what you would define as "british" but if you dictated any of those to me I'd tell you where to go and quite rightly.

If someone has a British Passport then they are effectively British, its like saying that you or I should be deported if we commit a crime.

Where would you deport a Briton to?

I realise we can't get rid of them, unless of course we shoot them. The question is what are we going to do about it ?

We COULD build a prison in a remote place somewhere, dump them all there and make them live in the shit and squalor they/their predecessors escaped from, in return for them not appreciating the better life we offered them ? Along with satisfying their desire to re-create the conditions of their old life within Britain into the bargain.

The problem you have is that you can't define "british" as easily as you think.

Do you want to dictate religion or lack thereof, dress sense? sports played?, music listened to? mandate respect for the royal family?

I'm what you would define as "british" but if you dictated any of those to me I'd tell you where to go and quite rightly.

A loaded and complicated question, which has been discussed before, but with one overriding factor. Real British people, do NOT attempt to blow up other British people.

Edited by LeazesMag

I think Leazes is showing disrespect for the ability of our brave and dedicated policemen, and doesnt beleive in the British sense of fair play, innocent til proven guilty and doesnt respect the law of the land and he should be deported

B)

usual bollocks.

A loaded and complicated question, which has been discussed before, but with one overriding factor. Real British people, do NOT attempt to blow up other British people.

It hasn't happened here yet but one thing that screwed the US was that McVeigh (Oklahoma) was a good ole boy with a grudge - it might be prevalent now for it only to be Muslims but things change - remember Guy Fawkes?

Real British people, do NOT attempt to blow up other British people.

Except if they are members of the IRA

who didn't ever pretend they wanted to be part of Britain ?

I see your point, and I agree, they were also bastards I am not making any excuse for IRA scum, Muslim or anybody

What about Loyalist Terrorists in Northern Ireland?

You had the likes of the UDA, UVF, UFF etc planting bombs, blowing people up and shooting people. They were from Northern Ireland - part of the UK and we're fighting for a cause to keep NI in the UK. They called themselves British, would use the Union Jack. British born and Pro-British in every sense, and yet they were also terrorists.

What about them ?

The point is we have people in this country trying to blow us up, hiding behind British passports. And people like some of you lot defend them and find excuses not to try to root them out. Should have known really like ....

As the IRA were attempting to overturn a democratically elected govt of NI, it goes without saying that you can see how the organisations you name thought they had a point in fighting back - in fact it wouldn't be a bad thing if some people in this country took the law into their own hands too, and hunted down those who are attempting to bomb YOU, just so long as they make sure they get the right people than I for one would applaud it.

Unless of course you are one of those happy to stand back and do nothing while it escalates, and DOES affect you more directly.

What about them ?

The point is we have people in this country trying to blow us up, hiding behind British passports. And people like some of you lot defend them and find excuses not to try to root them out. Should have known really like ....

As the IRA were attempting to overturn a democratically elected govt of NI, it goes without saying that you can see how the organisations you name thought they had a point in fighting back - in fact it wouldn't be a bad thing if some people in this country took the law into their own hands too, and hunted down those who are attempting to bomb YOU, just so long as they make sure they get the right people than I for one would applaud it.

Unless of course you are one of those happy to stand back and do nothing while it escalates, and DOES affect you more directly.

B) Leazes is now condoning terrorism! I thought at least he'd never be that stupid. It's ok to fuck up innocent lives, women, children, whatever, as long as it's THEM! :lol:

What about them ?

B) Leazes is now condoning terrorism! I thought at least he'd never be that stupid. It's ok to fuck up innocent lives, women, children, whatever, as long as it's THEM! :lol:

hmmmm....as I don't know who I'm talking to, and you won't tell us .....

Anyway, read the post, look for the part where I said "make sure they get the right people".....

You are defending muslim bombers then ?

I CAN assure you....IF or WHEN it happens close to you, you will change your tune.

Anyway, read the post, look for the part where I said "make sure they get the right people".....

I CAN assure you....IF or WHEN it happens close to you, you will change your tune.

Shut it, soft lad.

Shut it, soft lad.

so you admit you didn't read it B)

What about them ?

Aye it's OK you see, because it was against people who weren't/didn't want to be British, so that doesn't count, they're not really terrorists because they don't pose a direct threat to us.

In my oppinion the Loyalist paramilitaries were as bad as the IRA, INLA etc.

The government of NI was not exactly democratic even in the 70s. The Protestants could vote, but not the Catholics. It's incredible to think this went on in the UK in the not so distant past. The Catholic community in NI was also shafted in terms of public services, cases of young, single Protestants moving out of home getting council houses straight away, ahead of Catholic families who'd been waiting years etc.

The fact is that with NI, both the Republicans and Loyalists had/have valid points, and now they're starting to recognise that, which is why they're making progress.

The Terrorists though were scum - IRA and UDA.

I'll not lie, I've always found myself more sympathetic to the Republicans, but I think the IRA were scum.

What about them ?

Aye it's OK you see, because it was against people who weren't/didn't want to be British, so that doesn't count, they're not really terrorists because they don't pose a direct threat to us.

In my oppinion the Loyalist paramilitaries were as bad as the IRA, INLA etc.

The government of NI was not exactly democratic even in the 70s. The Protestants could vote, but not the Catholics. It's incredible to think this went on in the UK in the not so distant past. The Catholic community in NI was also shafted in terms of public services, cases of young, single Protestants moving out of home getting council houses straight away, ahead of Catholic families who'd been waiting years etc.

The fact is that with NI, both the Republicans and Loyalists had/have valid points, and now they're starting to recognise that, which is why they're making progress.

The Terrorists though were scum - IRA and UDA.

I'll not lie, I've always found myself more sympathetic to the Republicans, but I think the IRA were scum.

You misunderstand. ALL terrorists are scum, I totally agree. Killing innocent civilians indiscriminately by blowing up shopping centres and aeroplanes deserves nothing other than the Death Sentence in my book, and totally deserved too.

I am not Irish - as it appears you might be, but I have met one or two people over the years who I was friendly with - including my father in law - and as you say at least the 2 sides recognise their differences, as all normal people only want to live their life in peace and harmony.

However, the muslim terrorism problem is far bigger and worldwide, and can only grow because of this, if it is not tackled and defeated.