• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

betting for the to win the cup outright 25/1 newcastle

2000/1 levadia

to reach the group stages 1/10 newcastle

11/2 levadia

we could play with the reserve side and still beat these amateurs. bookies are not stupid.

Skirge? Have you been on the phone to them again?

Shay Given, Stephen Carr, Craig Moore, Titus Bramble, Peter Ramage, Damien Duff, Emre, Scott Parker, Charles N'Zogbia, Antoine Sibierski, Obafemi Martins

Ramage at left back - AWESOME!

The Sib starts though. Hope he has a stormer tbh. We are gonna need people playing above themselves this season.

Although Ramage was poor against Fulham (by no means the only one), who else is there to play there at present?

The only player that could probally do a job is zoggy, but it would be a waste. :lol:

Although Ramage was poor against Fulham (by no means the only one), who else is there to play there at present?

The only player that could probally do a job is zoggy, but it would be a waste. :lol:

It would be a gamble too.

I would play N'Zogbia there until Babayaro and Bernard are back fit. He shouldn't be playing there, but he can do a better job than Ramage - has pace to get himself out of any bother that his lack of defensive ability might get him into, and would do a good job overlapping on the wing. If they have even a half decent right winger, we could be in bother. :lol:

I'm not singling him out for extra criticism, I just think there's a better alternative to Ramage, where there probably isn't with the other three.

You did like, look back a page :icon_lol:

It's 0-0 btw :lol:

I'm not singling him out for extra criticism, I just think there's a better alternative to Ramage, where there probably isn't with the other three.

You did like, look back a page :icon_lol:

It's 0-0 btw :lol:

I singled him out for SOME criticism. Not extra. I just thought the other player's criticism in my head. I'm a busy man you know. <_<