Team v Levadia Tallinn (a)

TOPTOON

More evidence unfortunately that we don't have another gear to move up to. Even against a team with inferior players that isn't playing very well, we still don't really look like we know what we're supposed to be doing either.

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tbh it's a cliche, but it might have been better to get knocked out early this year given our painfully thin squad.

We're not going to win this thing and I doubt we'll make much money from it. Previously I have always gone to the home european matches but this year I can't be arsed. I suspect there will be more like me.

Guest Patrokles

Once again let down somewhat by poor delivery. Sibierski showed enough to suggest that if the crosses are good enough, he'll be there or thereabouts. Solid defence, solid midfield, Emre proving me right yet again, poor up front, Martins clearly not fit.

Once again let down somewhat by poor delivery. Sibierski showed enough to suggest that if the crosses are good enough, he'll be there or thereabouts. Solid defence, solid midfield, Emre proving me right yet again, poor up front, Martins clearly not fit.

that's worrying.

siberski and luque up front on saturday is it? :lol:

Guest Patrokles

that's worrying.

siberski and luque up front on saturday is it? :lol:

Not match-fit.

I didn't think that was as bad as some are making it, 1-0 away is a good result, a clean sheet is always a bonus, I thought Martins was FAR improved on his previous performances.

Guest Patrokles

I didn't think that was as bad as some are making it, 1-0 away is a good result, a clean sheet is always a bonus, I thought Martins was FAR improved on his previous performances.

There's a shock, though. Sometimes it's like listening to group therapy in an asylum for the very glum.

I'm not making out that it was a catastrophe. It was exactly what I expected - a shit match where we just about did enough to keep our heads above water. I still think we looked disjointed though. Like I say, the positives are the workout for Martins and Sibierski, and the fact that we'll finish the game at SJP.

The BIG negative to come out of all of this was the fact that I got home to find my ticket for the second leg on the doorstep. :lol:

I'm not making out that it was a catastrophe. It was exactly what I expected - a shit match where we just about did enough to keep our heads above water. I still think we looked disjointed though. Like I say, the positives are the workout for Martins and Sibierski, and the fact that we'll finish the game at SJP.

The BIG negative to come out of all of this was the fact that I got home to find my ticket for the second leg on the doorstep. :lol:

That'll presumably be because you bought it though? Which is your look out.

After the last two matches, I can't believe how negative some folk are responding to this match, ok it wasn't pleasing to the eye, but it was a hard worked European away win and a clean sheet.

After the none-effort against Villa, and the capitulation against Fulham, this is a step in the right direction, but even so, this isn't good enough for some it seems.

After the last two matches, I can't believe how negative some folk are responding to this match, ok it wasn't pleasing to the eye, but it was a hard worked European away win and a clean sheet.

After the none-effort against Villa, and the capitulation against Fulham, this is a step in the right direction, but even so, this isn't good enough for some it seems.

Like I said, I feel neutral about it. I don't see how it's possible to come to any conclusions on which direction we're heading given the opposition.

fuck all that. this should have been a cricket score. these kind of games are ideal for boosting confidence. does anyone honestly expect us to get anything at west ham on sunday?

Yeh

A kicking...

fuck all that. this should have been a cricket score. these kind of games are ideal for boosting confidence. does anyone honestly expect us to get anything at west ham on sunday?

no so i am going to church.

St John's is a growing Anglican Church in the heart of Newcastle. A parish in the Diocese of Newcastle, it is the city's oldest church building: founded in 1857.

We enjoy welcoming new people into a warm and accepting environment. We believe all people are made in the image of God and therefore loved and cherished

We are not perfect!!!!! But we strive to grow in love for each other. We continue to struggle through all the ups and downs of life - we do this together.

no so i am going to church.

St John's is a growing Anglican Church in the heart of Newcastle. A parish in the Diocese of Newcastle, it is the city's oldest church building: founded in 1857.

We enjoy welcoming new people into a warm and accepting environment. We believe all people are made in the image of God and therefore loved and cherished

We are not perfect!!!!! But we strive to grow in love for each other. We continue to struggle through all the ups and downs of life - we do this together.

I think it would be better if all 50000 went just for one week :lol: