Fit Birds and Blokes

Mags

• Replies 458
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
A bit on the short side, but this man with a Toon kit on is enough for me to have to change my knickers.

_40748166_mowe_ap.jpg

26380[/snapback]

Nah. He's a bit too boy'ish for my liking. Looks like it would take him forever to grow designer stubble..

A bit on the short side, but this man with a Toon kit on is enough for me to have to change my knickers.

_40748166_mowe_ap.jpg

26380[/snapback]

Nah. He's a bit too boy'ish for my liking. Looks like it would take him forever to grow designer stubble..

26910[/snapback]

So George Michael / Don Johnson is more you cup of char eh? :unsure:

_40748166_mowe_ap.jpg

26380[/snapback]

26910[/snapback]

So George Michael / Don Johnson is more you cup of char eh? :o

26958[/snapback]

George Michael used to be when I was about 10, but he didn't have the designer stubble then! :D Don Johnson - no thanks :unsure:

I just prefer men that at least look like they're able to grow stubble :)

_40748166_mowe_ap.jpg

26380[/snapback]

26910[/snapback]

So George Michael / Don Johnson is more you cup of char eh? :)

26958[/snapback]

George Michael used to be when I was about 10, but he didn't have the designer stubble then! :P Don Johnson - no thanks :D

I just prefer men that at least look like they're able to grow stubble :P

26959[/snapback]

:unsure::o

_40748166_mowe_ap.jpg

26380[/snapback]

26910[/snapback]

So George Michael / Don Johnson is more you cup of char eh? :o

26958[/snapback]

George Michael used to be when I was about 10, but he didn't have the designer stubble then! :) Don Johnson - no thanks :unsure:

I just prefer men that at least look like they're able to grow stubble :P

26959[/snapback]

Ah well, if you lot hadn't moved downstairs last Sunday!! :D

what is that guy honestly doing with her!? hes a famous rugby player and a self styled 'pretty boy'. he could be shagging a different stunner every weekend and hes with some chunky welsh charv!?

27054[/snapback]

Nowt wrong with chunky women, mate.

That skinny lass in your pics does have a nice ass, but I wouldn't fight you for her. (btw, where are the frontal pics????)

Each to their own. :unsure: