Bramble out for the rest of the season

Ugly Mackems

wou'dn't mind if we had any cover.

step forward local boy geordie hero ™ lee clarke to save the day as a makeshift centre half

I think if we have to have any makeshift centre half, it should Be Sibierski. tbh.

Not a piss take. He's tall, can head the ball, and may actually be able to mark an opposition player (unlike Bramble)

I would be elated if Titus never put on a Newcastle shirt again.

step forward local boy geordie hero ™ lee clarke to save the day as a makeshift centre half

I think if we have to have any makeshift centre half, it should Be Sibierski. tbh.

Not a piss take. He's tall, can head the ball, and may actually be able to mark an opposition player (unlike Bramble)

Yeah it would have been great had he not being playing for us say from the beginning of May, then he wouldn`t have scored the goal that got us in the intertoto against Chelsea and he wouldn`t have scored the only goal in 2 legs against Ventspils that got us into the Uefa. Then again at least if we didn`t get into Europe due to Bramble not being here we would have maybe beat Fulham a whole 1-0. Grow up the whole team was shite that day, one goal against Fulham hanging on in the last 8 mins. I`m not defending his poor marking that day but we are shite and you can`t blame a whole team game on him. A player probably valued these days at 2 million when the rest of the squad of so called star players couldn`t score more than one goal.

Yeah it would have been great had he not being playing for us say from the beginning of May, then he wouldn`t have scored the goal that got us in the intertoto against Chelsea and he wouldn`t have scored the only goal in 2 legs against Ventspils that got us into the Uefa. Then again at least if we didn`t get into Europe due to Bramble not being here we would have maybe beat Fulham a whole 1-0. Grow up the whole team was shite that day, one goal against Fulham hanging on in the last 8 mins. I`m not defending his poor marking that day but we are shite and you can`t blame a whole team game on him. A player probably valued these days at 2 million when the rest of the squad of so called star players couldn`t score more than one goal.

Sorry mate, Bramble is a complete liability.

Must say though, your efforts at defending him outweigh his efforts at defending for us.

The amount of chances bramble has been given are ridiculous tbh. Hes the laughing stock of the entire media, premiership players and fans. And we are paying him top whack for it!

Im willing to bet weve lost about 20 games at least as a direct result of a mistake from him. And im not talking slightly out of position mistake, but kicking the ball straight up in the air 6yards from his own goal mistake.

Fuck knows why bramble and dyer didnt follow bellamy and robert out the door.

The amount of chances bramble has been given are ridiculous tbh. Hes the laughing stock of the entire media, premiership players and fans. And we are paying him top whack for it!

Im willing to bet weve lost about 20 games at least as a direct result of a mistake from him. And im not talking slightly out of position mistake, but kicking the ball straight up in the air 6yards from his own goal mistake.

I`m not saying he hasn`t been error prone from the day he got here, read the post at least. He got us into the intertoto and through to the Uefa cup. I`m not saying he doesn`t need replacing by someone better. I`m saying the problem isn`t just Bramble, what you think the whole team that day did well do you? Your a moron if you do. Titus messed up against Mcbride, Fulhams best header of the ball. The whole team couldn`t put more than 1 goal in against a piss poor team, playing at home aswell. The midfield couldn`t even retain the ball for 5 seconds. Shay doesn`t think when he has the ball near the end of a match, its as if he closes his eyes and just hoofs it up field to the other team, it comes straight back. Our passing against Tallin was completely and utterly shite, we gave it away far too much most times under no pressure.

Was it last season, or the one before, when Titus got injured in the winter and everyone got upset because of the progress he had made ? Yes, he has made mistakes recently, and he has made them before, but when he's playing with confidence he does well for us. I think it would also be a bit silly to drop one of two players in the team who have any sort of physical presence, especially when the other is the Sib.

I agree with that.

Knee jerk reactions ........ rather than judgements based on the overall picture.... too many of them too often

I agree with that.

Knee jerk reactions ........ rather than judgements based on the overall picture.... too many of them too often

Maybe we should have a scapegoat of the week section :lol:

Not his fault though is it. If Roeder had actually tried to sign some centre backs, we'd be in a much better position to get rid of the shite ones.

I love how Bramble yet again costs us and all you can do is blame the rest of the team, did they make him once again loose concentration?

I love how Bramble yet again costs us and all you can do is blame the rest of the team, did they make him once again loose concentration?

As you can see in bold i`m not defending his poor game or games in general. Football is about opinions and imo its a team game. Take Liverpool for example there goal keeper is good for the odd fuck up or two in a game as are a few players in a few teams, shit happens. A better team on the day would have maybe not let the cross in ( Ramage ) or not let the ball past the near post. Maybe if we retained the ball better in midfield we could have protected the slim lead. Maybe if we were playing better we would have been in front at home by more than 1 poxy goal to a shite team that can`t win away from home. I`m sure if it was 2-0 or 3-0 it would have killed the game and Fulham wouldn`t have been trying so hard in the last 5 mins.

My main point is why do you lot need a scape goat week in week out ? In my honest opinion putting friendships aside we do need to replace Bramble and Co with better CB`s if we are to get in the top 4 again.