Gazza looking seriously rough again

Jimbo

Watched Gazzetta football Italia on Bravo lastnight, Gazza has got a feature on there, ffs does that bloke look rough, he looked like he's well and truely back on the sauce again, bloated and ill, no suprise I know, but it looks like the tragedy that was always waiting to happen isn't far away.

A very sad sight indeed.

I've been saying for a while, I think he'll be dead in the next 5-10 years. :(

thats quite a range :D

Ok then, seven years and six months.

just been talking to a lass who used to work in the dry cleaners on Jackson St...five bellies came in one day with one of Gazzas suits to be cleaned...it was covered in shit !!! :lol:

But hes a legend, hes class, he farts on camera and pretends he the daz man. . . . not.

Really aggravates me that we revere a bloke that acheived bot all in his life

Liked for being a great footballer including during his time here. Not many revere him now though tbh.

People seem to forget little character flaws about him. Like the time he burned his wife with the iron in front of his children!

But he scored a couple of canny goals for us so wel let him off.

He played for Blyth like? :lol:

People seem to forget little character flaws about him. Like the time he burned his wife with the iron in front of his children!

But he scored a couple of canny goals for us so wel let him off.

Which is the actual reason you don't like him. Which is fair enough but your initial point was a moot one as he's achieved more than most people ever will.

Mind, it makes various family members a decent wodge of cash every time they spill the beans to the tabloids. Canny little industry that.

Interesting how people who I thought had disowned him, and never wanted to see him again are still happy to carry his name. Of course no-one would know who they were otherwise...

Mind, it makes various family members a decent wodge of cash every time they spill the beans to the tabloids. Canny little industry that.

Interesting how people who I thought had disowned him, and never wanted to see him again are still happy to carry his name. Of course no-one would know who they were otherwise...

Aye

anyone see the gazza's italian story on bravo the other week? i feel sorry for the man and he's not without his flaws, but that was one funny programme. some of his stories about the stuff he got up to out there are hilarious.

Is this the official Deja vu thread? Can someone not just bump one of the numerous earlier Gazza threads so we can avoid the same circular arguments again?

Too perpetual

Is this the official Deja vu thread? Can someone not just bump one of the numerous earlier Gazza threads so we can avoid the same circular arguments again?

What argument ?

"great player, shame about the human being" seems to be a statement all agree with.

What argument ?

"great player, shame about the human being" seems to be a statement all agree with.

Well I meant the "should you respect a great footballer who also happens to be a twat" type discussion that the saintly J69 loves having so much. And no doubt we can discuss whether alcoholism is a disease or a weakness while we're at it........