Panorama

Happy Face

I knew I recognised that Harrison bloke from somewhere!! Anyone got the old Black & White videos? He was on one, with Philippe Albert helping him settle in the area as they were once team-mates at Charleroi.

How fucking goods your memory? :lol:

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Goven what happened to George Graham 10 years ago and the fact there was probably nowhere near the amount of evidence for that case than has been proved tonight, surely the FA have no option but to ban the following from football for at least 12 months (Graham's punishment):

Sam Allardyce

Harry Redknapp

Kevin Bond

Those three football agents should never be allowed anywhere near the game again and what's more, should be banged up IMO - that's supporter's money they're fucking about with.

Finally, Chelsea and Liverpool are in deep shit for getting themselves involved with the tapping up with that kid from Boro (Chelsea surely are going to get three points deducted on account of what they were threatened with when they were charged with tapping up Ashley Cole). What's more worrying about that one is that I'm sure I heard Peter Harrison say that 'Newcastle' had been to his house to meet with that kid's parents without Boro's knowledge....

If that's true, we're in the shit too... (and rightly so!)

Must admit i was expecting a righht hammering before the program started but weve hardly featured.

they did mention another 18 'people' had been mentioned during the investigation so i suspect that there will be more to come.

Goven what happened to George Graham 10 years ago and the fact there was probably nowhere near the amount of evidence for that case than has been proved tonight, surely the FA have no option but to ban the following from football for at least 12 months (Graham's punishment):

Sam Allardyce

Harry Redknapp

Kevin Bond

Those three football agents should never be allowed anywhere near the game again and what's more, should be banged up IMO - that's supporter's money they're fucking about with.

Finally, Chelsea and Liverpool are in deep shit for getting themselves involved with the tapping up with that kid from Boro (Chelsea surely are going to get three points deducted on account of what they were threatened with when they were charged with tapping up Ashley Cole). What's more worrying about that one is that I'm sure I heard Peter Harrison say that 'Newcastle' had been to his house to meet with that kid's parents without Boro's knowledge....

I'd like to fly in your wonderful balloon tbh.

Don`t forget the 18 past and present prem managers not named tonight for legal reasons. Will be passed on to the FA they reckon on the news. Souness has to be one of those. I reckon Roeder is squeeky clean.

Edited by rebellious

Sam Allardyce

Harry Redknapp

Kevin Bond

I'd like to fly in your wonderful balloon tbh.

Shouldn't bother - the FA are stood there with a big pin to burst it tbh! :lol:

Surely they've got to do something this time?

What's more worrying about that one is that I'm sure I heard Peter Harrison say that 'Newcastle' had been to his house to meet with that kid's parents without Boro's knowledge....

Aye, I thought I was the only one who caught that, the only surprise is that we were clever enough to do so.

Don`t forget the 18 past and present prem managers not named tonight for legal reasons. Will be passed on to the FA they reckon on the news. Souness has to be one of those. I reckon Roeder is squeeky clean.

Can't name them because they only have some dodgy agent's word tbh. At least 'arry was caught on camera and fat sam and his same-shit eating grinned son have been proved.

Class this like. Allardyce on the dole surely. If I was the Bolton chairman watching this I'd be fucking livid knowing that I was basically supporting Allardyce's kid's career.

Well the chairman wasn't squeaky clean either. He wants to be looking out himself.

Class this like. Allardyce on the dole surely. If I was the Bolton chairman watching this I'd be fucking livid knowing that I was basically supporting Allardyce's kid's career.

Well the chairman wasn't squeaky clean either. He wants to be looking out himself.

There's a big difference between taking illegal payments for signing a player and talking a bit of shite in the paper to placate your fans.

I'm certain Roeder's not involved, not sure how he could have been as he was academy coach, thinking again, maybe he was one of NUFC's people trying to sign that Boro academy kid!

Anyway, program was a bit of a disappoinment tbh, was expecting serious revelations.

Yawn...

There's a big difference between taking illegal payments for signing a player and talking a bit of shite in the paper to placate your fans.

Aye. ya reet like.

I think Sam's going to send the bairn to bed without any supper tonight like.

What about Chelsea? Is meeting with a player's agent technically tapping up? If so then surely they'll be docked 3 points.

Afraid not....

Chelsea will not face any possible points deduction even if Panorama's claims they made an illegal approach for an England youth player are substantiated.

The Blues were given a suspended three-point deduction by the Premier League following the Ashley Cole 'tapping up' case.

Chelsea are currently the subject of a joint investigation by the Premier League and Football Association over claims by Leeds of illegal approaches for three academy players last season.

The BBC's Panorama programme has now alleged Chelsea's director of youth football Frank Arnesen offered Middlesbrough's 15-year-old midfielder Nathan Porritt £150,000 over three years to move clubs.

However, even if Chelsea are found to have breached any regulations with regard to the academy players the suspended points deduction from the Cole case will not apply.

It is understood one Premier League regulation covers illegal approaches for contracted players, and a separate regulation covers approaches for academy players.

Chelsea would have to be found guilty of another breach of the rule regarding contracted players for the points deduction to come into force.

With regard to the Arnesen allegations, Chelsea told the BBC no industry rules had been breached. It is understood Arnesen was approached by Porritt's agent Peter Harrison rather than Chelsea making the initial inquiry.

The Panorama programme said: "In a meeting with the agent Peter Harrison he [Arnesen] offers a financial inducement to one of the game's brightest prospects, Middlesbrough's England youth star Nathan Porritt.

"At the meeting, also attended by undercover reporter Knut auf dem Berge, Arnesen says he is willing to offer the Teesside club's 15-year-old £150,000 spread over three years to induce him away."

Porritt's agent also offers the player to Liverpool, and a club official talks positively about signing him when he is 17. Liverpool too have told the BBC they have not breached any industry rules.

:lol:

Edited by Happy Face

What about Chelsea? Is meeting with a player's agent technically tapping up? If so then surely they'll be docked 3 points.

Afraid not....

Chelsea will not face any possible points deduction even if Panorama's claims they made an illegal approach for an England youth player are substantiated.

The Blues were given a suspended three-point deduction by the Premier League following the Ashley Cole 'tapping up' case.

Chelsea are currently the subject of a joint investigation by the Premier League and Football Association over claims by Leeds of illegal approaches for three academy players last season.

The BBC's Panorama programme has now alleged Chelsea's director of youth football Frank Arnesen offered Middlesbrough's 15-year-old midfielder Nathan Porritt £150,000 over three years to move clubs.

However, even if Chelsea are found to have breached any regulations with regard to the academy players the suspended points deduction from the Cole case will not apply.

It is understood one Premier League regulation covers illegal approaches for contracted players, and a separate regulation covers approaches for academy players.

Chelsea would have to be found guilty of another breach of the rule regarding contracted players for the points deduction to come into force.

With regard to the Arnesen allegations, Chelsea told the BBC no industry rules had been breached. It is understood Arnesen was approached by Porritt's agent Peter Harrison rather than Chelsea making the initial inquiry.

The Panorama programme said: "In a meeting with the agent Peter Harrison he [Arnesen] offers a financial inducement to one of the game's brightest prospects, Middlesbrough's England youth star Nathan Porritt.

"At the meeting, also attended by undercover reporter Knut auf dem Berge, Arnesen says he is willing to offer the Teesside club's 15-year-old £150,000 spread over three years to induce him away."

Porritt's agent also offers the player to Liverpool, and a club official talks positively about signing him when he is 17. Liverpool too have told the BBC they have not breached any industry rules.

:lol:

Thats a piss take. Whether contracted or academy its still tapping up and should be treated as a second offence. How the FA can justify such a ridiculous system is beyond me.

I knew I recognised that Harrison bloke from somewhere!! Anyone got the old Black & White videos? He was on one, with Philippe Albert helping him settle in the area as they were once team-mates at Charleroi.

Me dad used to play footy with him. :lol:

I actually think I have THAT video somewhere - it certainly rings a bell :lol: