What are you listening to ?

Jimbo

Orbital - The Girl With The Sun In Her Head

It'll be 808 State on the record player next and you'll be on the dance floor glowstick in hand :razz:

Black ryder, an Australian Mazzy Star wannabe.

The Waterboys-Fishermans blues

Metallica-Master of Puppets

Hopefully at the same time or in a remix the son has knocked out in the bedroom. :razz:

Boards of Canada - various, whatever was on their myspace that I borrowed.

The Waterboys-Fishermans blues

Metallica-Master of Puppets

Hopefully at the same time or in a remix the son has knocked out in the bedroom. :razz:

Boards of Canada - various, whatever was on their myspace that I borrowed.

Ere!! :icon_lol:

metallica-untill it sleeps

Elbow - The Seldom Seen Kid

Oh by the way Sammy, what is the best way to present a sound design plan?

What do you think of it Tom?

I'm a huge fan of Elbow but I'm still not sure of The seldom seen kid. Some of it is amazing and some of it just loses me.

Re the sound plan, do you want to give me a little more info like what it's for? Genre? background or featured?

Is it at the script point or still in synopsis?

supergrass - road to rouen

I'm a huge fan of Elbow but I'm still not sure of The seldom seen kid. Some of it is amazing and some of it just loses me.

Re the sound plan, do you want to give me a little more info like what it's for? Genre? background or featured?

I think it's a decent album, not a bad track but nothing mind blowing but i think they have been round long enough and this album is mainstream enough for them to make it big.

The film is the same war film i was talking about ages ago, i just need to take about what sound effects i have and what i need.

I think it's a decent album, not a bad track but nothing mind blowing but i think they have been round long enough and this album is mainstream enough for them to make it big.

The film is the same war film i was talking about ages ago, i just need to take about what sound effects i have and what i need.

Oh, ok.

Have you seen this:

http://books.google.com.au/books?id=IUIOQo...hl=en#PPA247,M1

If you scroll down to page 250 it gives you a good grounding of how to present it on paper.

Alternatively if you can get a soft copy of the shooting script you can do an audio version, so replace the visual cues with audio ones.

Mugison - mugimama is this monkey music?

Oh, ok.

Have you seen this:

http://books.google.com.au/books?id=IUIOQo...hl=en#PPA247,M1

If you scroll down to page 250 it gives you a good grounding of how to present it on paper.

Alternatively if you can get a soft copy of the shooting script you can do an audio version, so replace the visual cues with audio ones.

Mugison - mugimama is this monkey music?

Ah nice, il have a look!

Cheers man should come in handy, il post the Film website up when i get the link!

Plus a link to watching it online.

Orbital - The Girl With The Sun In Her Head

It'll be 808 State on the record player next and you'll be on the dance floor glowstick in hand :razz:

Black ryder, an Australian Mazzy Star wannabe.

808 State were class but they aren't in the same league as Orbital.