What are you listening to ?

Jimbo

Portishead - Third

It took them a ridiculously long time but I think they might well have made another cracking album.

Didnt realise they had another out. Ill have to keep an eye out for that. "Roads" off Dummy is prob my fave track of theirs. Quite a moving song.

Some more QOTSA, you can't beat it!!! Love this live version

name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>">
name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350">

Bawan? I should punch you in the mouth for bringing that shite into my consciousness!

to redress the balance I've been listening to

only if i can do the same to you for bringing that shite to my consciousness

Portishead - Third

It took them a ridiculously long time but I think they might well have made another cracking album.

Didnt realise they had another out. Ill have to keep an eye out for that. "Roads" off Dummy is prob my fave track of theirs. Quite a moving song.

They don't yet :( I listened to it nearly constantly over the weekend and it's very good although quite a bit different to their other albums. There's less in the way of chorus's to sing along with and more tracks that are led by the music.

Nick Cave & The Bad Seeds - Dig!!! Lazarus Dig!!