What are you listening to ?

Jimbo

Dungen - Ta Det Lugnt

Imagine Sigur Ros versus Beta Band versus classic psych rock all sung in Swedish and maybe you're getting somewhere close.

I'm not loving it after one listen, but I'm going to give it another couple of chances. It got rave reviews.

antony and the johnsons - i am a bird now

emm i dont get it? wtf, perhaps its a grower eh :D

29840[/snapback]

Don't bother, it's shit.

29923[/snapback]

Are you madder than Brian Mad of Madcastle?

Perhaps not to your taste, but it's a breathtaking work of originality.

I tried to give it a listen, but he just seems to drone on.

30149[/snapback]

Well no-one has a voice more grating than Robert Plant, but I'm sure we'll all agree that Led Zepellin are without a doubt the best band ever.

av-40.jpg

30234[/snapback]

"Spiderland"? Excellent stuff. Think it must've been you - or Django, at a pinch - on the old board who did enough of a hard-sell to get me to check out Slint in the first place. Consider yourself thanked, if indeed it was you. My memory's not what it used to be. :D

Devendra Banhart - Rejoicing In The Hands

It's been out a while but I'm just starting to really love this album. I've got it on loop. Must be onto my 10th listen of the day now. If you like acoustic Zep, Nick Drake, Jeff Buckley etc then get it.

With song titles like "Tit smoking In The Temple of Artisan Mimicry" how can you not?