What are you listening to ?

Jimbo

name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>">
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350">

Can't stand Moyles, but this made me laugh..............ooooooooArrrrrrrrrrrrr ;)

PS. Dedicated to alex :razz:

Edited by Toonraider

Richard Dawson - I Will Make It Up To You

Local lad. He was three years below me at high school and a bit mad even then. Turns out he's the Geordie reincarnation of Tom Waits (well, sort of. If Tom Waits was dead, obviously). Canny.

type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>">
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350">

Kid Dynamite - Cheap Shot, Youth Anthem

Edited by J69

Lifetime - Airport Monday Morning

Noticing a trend?

Late 90s hardcore FTW!!!!

The Movielife

MGMT - The Youth

Thought the album was alright on one listen with nothing outstanding, but couldn't get this track out of my head this morning. Great.

Edited by Happy Face

I want to give my new earphones a test run, so need to think of some good albums with the broadest soundstage, loud highs and quiet lows.

Tubular Bells, Out of Time, that sort of thing.

Any ideas?

I don't know about the rest of the Disintegration album, but the Cure's "Plainsong" sounds massive if it's played on a decent system.

I'll buy some eyeshadow on the way home.

:D