What are you listening to ?

Jimbo

the silver mount zion memorial orchestra & tra la la band with choir - "This is our punk rock" these rusted satellites gather + sing

This is the fist album of theirs i've bought and its not bad if you like your post rock style stuff.

The Dirty Pretty Things album (naughty naughty, I know).

It's Pretty good (see what I did there?), I think Carl Barat was definitley the more aggressive and playful of the partnership with Pete Doherty, who after having listened to the Babyshambles album, was obviously the more poetic/philosophical of the two. It was the unification of these two aspects that made the Libertines so great in my opinion, both on their own are still quite good but sadly lacking their other half. Hopefully Barat and Doherty can go on to develop those sides to their music.

It's Pretty good (see what I did there?), I think Carl Barat was definitley the more aggressive and playful of the partnership with Pete Doherty, who after having listened to the Babyshambles album, was obviously the more poetic/philosophical of the two. It was the unification of these two aspects that made the Libertines so great in my opinion, both on their own are still quite good but sadly lacking their other half. Hopefully Barat and Doherty can go on to develop those sides to their music.

125909[/snapback]

Dirty Pretty Things > Babyshambles

Carl Barat > Pete Doherty

125909[/snapback]

125914[/snapback]

Gonna see them next month (DPT that is) :lol:

:lol:

125909[/snapback]

125914[/snapback]

Gonna see them next month (DPT that is) :lol:

125929[/snapback]

Cool!

Im gonna see them at leeds festival. too hard to get at ticket otherwise

125909[/snapback]

125914[/snapback]

I think they're a much of a muchness tbh. As I said, both are lacking what the other brought to the partnership.

Bowling For Soup - Shut-Up And Smile

"Sail around the world until the whole world keeps singing it

la la la la la

All we need's a harmony and we'll convince the world to sing

la la la la la

Throw your arms around someone, maybe spread a little love

I know it sounds a little dumb or maybe I'm a little drunk

But all we need is some ice cream and a hug"

:lol: It's impossible not to feel down if you listen to this!

lordi.jpg

Lordi - Hard Rock Hallelujah

Eurovision's a bit... different this year.  ;)

126812[/snapback]

Do you have any lederhosen Meenzer? Is it a special bedtime treat in your house?

126815[/snapback]

Nope. Leather chafes. ;)

lordi.jpg

Lordi - Hard Rock Hallelujah

Eurovision's a bit... different this year.  ;)

126812[/snapback]

Do you have any lederhosen Meenzer? Is it a special bedtime treat in your house?

126815[/snapback]

Nope. Leather chaps. ;)

126829[/snapback]

Leather chaps! You sicko!

Leather chaps! You sicko!

126833[/snapback]

;) Schweinhund!

126837[/snapback]

Reckon you should change your username to Rawhide tbh. ;)

126840[/snapback]

No Bareback Mountin' here, I'll have you know.