You're the PM what 5 bits of leglislation would you bring in?

bobbyshinton

What's a MENvelope? :D

Free condom-and-lube packs that you can generally get in your local friendly poofy haunt somewhere in the Pink Triangle. :lol: Actually, while I wasn't exactly serious about handing them out on street corners or what-have-you, making free contraception available to all, and particularly those who need it the most (or need a kid the least), would certainly make it into my manifesto somewhere.

I had a walk down Canal street in Manchester on Monday as it happens. Wasn't the gay Mecca I had expected, I have to say.

Much to your disappointment tbh. Blatantly cruising.

Shut it and remove your sig!

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1. Reintroduce a 2 or 3 tier university system. Vastly reduce funding for pointless degrees.

2. No road tax but higher fuel tax, as jimbo said, you pay for what you use.

3. NHS only to do essential, preventative and A&E stuff only, rest to be funded privately (IVF, cosmetic surgery etc)

4. common sense element in the law, if you don't have any common sense then tough shit. The aim of this is to stop the blame culture law cases "I was jabbing a fork into my and eye and it blinded me so i'm suing the fork company" type cases.

5. For the long term unemployed, to do community service in order to earn their benefits, the longer they are out of work the harder the service.

Agree except point 3.

Free condom-and-lube packs that you can generally get in your local friendly poofy haunt somewhere in the Pink Triangle. :lol: Actually, while I wasn't exactly serious about handing them out on street corners or what-have-you, making free contraception available to all, and particularly those who need it the most (or need a kid the least), would certainly make it into my manifesto somewhere.

I had a walk down Canal street in Manchester on Monday as it happens. Wasn't the gay Mecca I had expected, I have to say.

I don't take no orders from no gay boy! You're just gutted that I'm the victor!

Introduction of the euro; massive investment in public transport funded by toll roads (not just motorways but A-roads); close to 100% taxation of income in excess of (say) 100k p.a.; sterilisation of the wilfully unemployed and unemployable; free MENvelopes in every pub, shop and school. :lol:

Fuck right off! :D

What's a MENvelope? :lol:

Free condom-and-lube packs that you can generally get in your local friendly poofy haunt somewhere in the Pink Triangle. :D Actually, while I wasn't exactly serious about handing them out on street corners or what-have-you, making free contraception available to all, and particularly those who need it the most (or need a kid the least), would certainly make it into my manifesto somewhere.

You lost! EVERYONE knows it! Is this your impression of LeazesMag?

Remind me why you like San Fracisco so much again btw. :D

1). Abolish the monarchy, pay per view public executions would be a money spinner.

2). The Garrameister made my personal assistant.

3). Mr T made minster of defence and then in charge of new secret police.

4). All new borns steralised. When they become 18 they must pass a test to prove they can become parents.

5). The Tower of london to become fully functional once more with anyone who disagrees with me hoyed in there and probably executed. Depends what mood I'm in tbh.

Do I only get 5? I've got a million of these.

Introduction of the euro; massive investment in public transport funded by toll roads (not just motorways but A-roads); close to 100% taxation of income in excess of (say) 100k p.a.; sterilisation of the wilfully unemployed and unemployable; free MENvelopes in every pub, shop and school. :D

Totally pointless as they'd all just leave the country, or switch their wages so that its paid elsewhere. The biggest tax rate that i think is ethically allowable and reasonable is 50%, and thats only for the very top levels.

Introduction of the euro; massive investment in public transport funded by toll roads (not just motorways but A-roads); close to 100% taxation of income in excess of (say) 100k p.a.; sterilisation of the wilfully unemployed and unemployable; free MENvelopes in every pub, shop and school. :D

Fuck right off! :lol:

Well, of the ones you could have picked on... :D

1 more controlled imigration

2 withdraw all funding for and tax relief related to faith schools

3 re visit human rights in relation to religion and those convicted of criminal acts

4 sterilisation for repeat offenders unemployable/ mentally unstable.

5 super duper duper tax for footballers.

Was watching that program on Stephen Fry last night. Think he'd be a much better father than most. Hypothetical for fairly obvious reasons.

Free condom-and-lube packs that you can generally get in your local friendly poofy haunt somewhere in the Pink Triangle. :D Actually, while I wasn't exactly serious about handing them out on street corners or what-have-you, making free contraception available to all, and particularly those who need it the most (or need a kid the least), would certainly make it into my manifesto somewhere.

Remind me why you like San Fracisco so much again btw. :D

WRONG Porker! I won. You can't spell haway and nor can you spell San Francisco. Prancing down Canal Street indeed. That must have been one of the longest games of hopscotch in history. :lol:

1). Abolish the monarchy, pay per view public executions would be a money spinner.

4). All new borns steralised. When they become 18 they must pass a test to prove they can become parents.

5). The Tower of london to become fully functional once more with anyone who disagrees with me hoyed in there and probably executed. Depends what mood I'm in tbh.

SLP for PM !!!

SLP for PM !!!

SLP FOR PM!

Burn the villages!

1) Introduce 3 day weekends and shorter working days

2) Legalise, regulate and tax all recreational drugs

3) Ban smoking in all public places

Are you suggesting government sanctioned crack? I'd like to hear the argument.

Free condom-and-lube packs that you can generally get in your local friendly poofy haunt somewhere in the Pink Triangle. :blush: Actually, while I wasn't exactly serious about handing them out on street corners or what-have-you, making free contraception available to all, and particularly those who need it the most (or need a kid the least), would certainly make it into my manifesto somewhere.

Remind me why you like San Fracisco so much again btw. :lol:

WRONG Porker! I won. You can't spell haway and nor can you spell San Francisco. Prancing down Canal Street indeed. That must have been one of the longest games of hopscotch in history. :D

Fuck off back to Sunderland then you mackem ponce! :D

I merely walked down Canal st to see what it was like, it doesn't make you gay you know!

Well, of the ones you could have picked on... :D

"Pink Minister" crashes UK economy in record 6 hours! :lol:

Let's be honest, it'd be awesome. Then I'd get a bunch of drag queens to take the piss out of the protestors.

How do you plan to 'un-steralise' those who pass the test?

Scissors, bit of sticky tape?