Own up!

adios

53 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

J69 works in a hospital and doesn't wash his hands after a poo? :lol::D

No wonder MRSA is rife.

Odd. Almost every person I know who works in healthcare is borderline obsessive about washing their hands. Suppose there always needs be an odd one out.

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have to wash my hands after a pee.. it's fucking barbaric to do otherwise.

hate taps which you have to turn and the press taps aren't much better, I like those that go off when your hands in the sink. Hate hand driers cos like Cat says they just blow germs about, hate those roller-towels cos they're always at the end and you just know some grimy fucker has had a piss, caught some splash back and rather than wash it clean, wipes it off on the towel instead.

I think I covered the level of my cleanliness at the last piss up I turned up for.

those who don't wash are rank and should be locked in their homes so that they can rot in their own filth to be honest.

this fucking stupid excuse about not wanting to hold people up... bollocks I have never NEVER seen a queue for the sinks and if some grubby fucker is trapped between me and the exit he can fucking wait. I would rather be called an arsehole than wander around the club/bar/house with pissy dew on my hands!

I swear to God this conversation is making me feel uncomfortable.

to them fuckers who don't wash... I bet you don't even have the good sense to wash your hands before you eat!

think about the scum you've got on your hands just from wandering around town...

:D:lol:

I have to wash my hands after a pee.. it's fucking barbaric to do otherwise.

hate taps which you have to turn and the press taps aren't much better, I like those that go off when your hands in the sink. Hate hand driers cos like Cat says they just blow germs about, hate those roller-towels cos they're always at the end and you just know some grimy fucker has had a piss, caught some splash back and rather than wash it clean, wipes it off on the towel instead.

I think I covered the level of my cleanliness at the last piss up I turned up for.

those who don't wash are rank and should be locked in their homes so that they can rot in their own filth to be honest.

this fucking stupid excuse about not wanting to hold people up... bollocks I have never NEVER seen a queue for the sinks and if some grubby fucker is trapped between me and the exit he can fucking wait. I would rather be called an arsehole than wander around the club/bar/house with pissy dew on my hands!

I swear to God this conversation is making me feel uncomfortable.

to them fuckers who don't wash... I bet you don't even have the good sense to wash your hands before you eat!

think about the scum you've got on your hands just from wandering around town...

:D:lol:

wow... chillax.

Builds up immunity tbh.

I'm NEVER ill. Nails in fact. In 6 years I've only had one period of absence and that was due to a broken ankle. I'll bet you're a shivvering wreck 90% of the time.

Builds up immunity tbh.

I'm NEVER ill. Nails in fact. In 6 years I've only had one period of absence and that was due to a broken ankle. I'll bet you're a shivvering wreck 90% of the time.

I reckon there's some truth in that. I'm never ill either, I do wash my hands after I go to the toilet, becuase I'm not a complete SICKO, but I'm not as fanatical as the girlfriend, and she's always fucking ill.

Edited by ObaGol

I'm never ill, but it's because I wasn't one of those soft kids that had antibiotics every time they had sniffles as a kid, and used antibiotics as a substitute for actually having an immune system. I still wash my hands after I've been to the bog though you FILTHRAT!

By the way, being ill and being off sick from work should completely independent of one another. HF, the fact you've only been absent from work through illness once in 6 years makes you GAY!

I'm never ill, but it's because I wasn't one of those soft kids that had antibiotics every time they had sniffles as a kid, and used antibiotics as a substitute for actually having an immune system. I still wash my hands after I've been to the bog though you FILTHRAT!

By the way, being ill and being off sick from work should completely independent of one another. HF, the fact you've only been absent from work through illness once in 6 years makes you GAY!

How dirty is your cock by the way Gemmil or can you not control it and get piss all over your hands ?

:lol: And I'm still getting sacked!

I wash my hands after toilets the vast majority of the time, I was referring to pre-scran washing. You'd have to be a wifey.

Off sick with the bad AIDS?

HF - I am most humbly agreeing about this pre-scran washing you are speaking of.

How dirty is your cock by the way Gemmil or can you not control it and get piss all over your hands ?

It's not a question of knob-cleanliness, you piss-drinker! It's a matter of personal hygiene - going to the bog is considered by most to be an act that requires your hands to be cleaned afterwards, because pissing, shitting and toilets in general are not the cleanest acts/places. You don't see things that way and then you try to point the finger at me as the weird one. Urgh! You smell!

It's not a question of knob-cleanliness, you piss-drinker! It's a matter of personal hygiene - going to the bog is considered by most to be an act that requires your hands to be cleaned afterwards, because pissing, shitting and toilets in general are not the cleanest acts/places. You don't see things that way and then you try to point the finger at me as the weird one. Urgh! You smell!

What exactly warrants a hand washing after taking a slash in a urinal without splashing apple juice on your hands?

What exactly warrants a hand washing after taking a slash in a urinal without splashing apple juice on your hands?

If I gave you a sandwich, would you be happy to rub your cock all over it, then eat it? Next time you go into a meeting at work, instead of shaking hands, would you be happy to shake the cock of the person you're meeting with?

Need I go on? :lol:

If I gave you a sandwich, would you be happy to rub your cock all over it, then eat it? Next time you go into a meeting at work, instead of shaking hands, would you be happy to shake the cock of the person you're meeting with?

Can you keep your gay fantasies to yourself please, you cleanliness freak!

Can you keep your gay fantasies to yourself please, you cleanliness freak!

Aha! No answer to the question. As for gay fantasies, every time you go to the toilet and DON'T wash your hands, every man you then come into contact with for the rest of that day is basically fondling you. You sick puppy!

McGroin could blow this argument out of the water by practising what he preaches tbh.

Holden, I suggest over your lunch hour you go in the gents like one of those aftershave bogmonkeys (for the purposes of authenticity, possibly blacking yourself up), perch yourself on the washbasins, start eating your sandwiches and scream 'high five' to each bloke who goes to the exit without so much as a glance in the general direction of the taps.

McGroin could blow this argument out of the water by practising what he preaches tbh.

Holden, I suggest over your lunch hour you go in the gents like one of those aftershave bogmonkeys (for the purposes of authenticity, possibly blacking yourself up), perch yourself on the washbasins, start eating your sandwiches and scream 'high five' to each bloke who goes to the exit without so much as a glance in the general direction of the taps.

The only way this format will be completely authentic is if he also rubs his bellend on everything he eats/drinks. I like the idea of the toilets as a venue for his lunch though. Perhaps before his colleagues wash their hands, they could wipe them on his sarnie too?

Only if i get piddle on my hands or im doing a shit. If im out in a pub and there is hand towel i will use that and if there is only a machine blowing hot air on my hands in there i wont use it. They just take too bloody long to use!

Although when i wash my hands i have the perfect technique for washing them and i feel much better knowing this technique....

I'm never ill because I'm not a boglicking pissloving fungusrat!

how can you justify not washing you hands after a piss?

before meals... I dunno maybe it's an upbringing thing, but the thought of chowing down on something with hands that (by the sounds of this thread) have touched surfaces plagued by the putrid cocksweat-ridden hands of you lot just makes my stomach turn.

like people who sneeze into their hands and wipe it on the arse of their jeans, or pick their nose and smear it on bog walls... I'll wager those noseminers are quite happy to put that grubby little digit back in there despite the fact the wall that has been snot-smearerd is probably the same wall that has been shat, jizzed, sneezed, puked upon (this is going by the standard of toilets in the Inland Revenue at Longbenton).

you're all dirty and should probably be incinerated to preserve modern mans way of life