Bolton v Liverpool

Matty

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Forgetting the cup meetings then?

Do they count towards the league now then, seeing that you're the one who mentioned title challengers?

We lost twice to Man Utd the season we blew the league. Other sides beat them, yet we were still challengers that season?

Forgetting the cup meetings then?

Do they count towards the league now then, seeing that you're the one who mentioned title challengers?

We lost twice to Man Utd the season we blew the league. Other sides beat them, yet we were still challengers that season?

Which kinda ruins your argument, rather than mine?

What?

You're basing Liverpool's chances of being challengers on their meetings with Chelsea (not in the league I might add); and you've proved yourself that it's irrelevent. It's all down to league position and performances. Liverpool could (but don't) beat Chelsea every league meeting, but still finish 8th. Man United could lose to Chelsea every league meeting and still finish 2nd. THAT'S all that matters.

What?

You're basing Liverpool's chances of being challengers on their meetings with Chelsea (not in the league I might add); and you've proved yourself that it's irrelevent. It's all down to league position and performances. Liverpool could (but don't) beat Chelsea every league meeting, but still finish 8th. Man United could lose to Chelsea every league meeting and still finish 2nd. THAT'S all that matters.

A small part of the basis. Yet you are using results (against Chelsea) to illustrate why Man Utd are better challengers than Liverpool?

Just admit Gerrard is better than Fat Frank and we can call this one a draw m'kay.

What?

A small part of the basis. Yet you are using results (against Chelsea) to illustrate why Man Utd are better challengers than Liverpool?

Just admit Gerrard is better than Fat Frank and we can call this one a draw m'kay.

:lol:

Read back, that was actually YOUR argument, not mine. I was just proving how wrong you were :D

I'd put this argument on par with The Fish vs Spongepants poker argument. :lol:

Gol is winning by a country mile btw

I haven't been following what himself and Sima are talking about, but he did a pretty poor job of putting me in my place. :D

:D *yawns*

This is about Man United v Liverpool btw

Aye, and I'm responding to you calling me a closet Liverpool fan, which is relevant how?

Don't get your knickers in a twist btw. :lol:

Because the only people who think Liverpool are serious challengers, and indeed more likely to challenge than Man United, are people who like Liverpool; like Renton for example.

<_< *yawns*

Obviously it's all about opinions but I feel when their defence learns to cope without Hyppia and Kuijt & Bellamy click, they'll be formidable. Let's see how the table looks at Christmas.

He chops and changes his forward line so much they'll never get a chance to find out. When Bellamy got chucked out on the wing by Souness it was a complete waste of his talent. Blackburn stiuck him back in the middle and he has a blinder season. Liverpool then buy him and chuick him out wide left and wonder why they're a) not winning games and b ) Gladstone Small's not scoring.

Obviously it's all about opinions but I feel when their defence learns to cope without Hyppia and Kuijt & Bellamy click, they'll be formidable. Let's see how the table looks at Christmas.

He chops and changes his forward line so much they'll never get a chance to find out. When Bellamy got chucked out on the wing by Souness it was a complete waste of his talent. Blackburn stiuck him back in the middle and he has a blinder season. Liverpool then buy him and chuick him out wide left and wonder why they're a) not winning games and b ) Gladstone Small's not scoring.

I agree Benitez may be a good manager but he's no Jose Murinho to swap players round

and keep rotating like Chelsea

The difference is that Jose can Afford to do that as he has 25mil + signings on the bench

where Benitez doesnt...I agree Bellamy is wasted on the Wing.

Hoever still think Liverpool are better than Manu :lol::D

So what was the bin dippers score again?

Closest rivals chelsea have my arse.

Yet another strong and constructive argument from your good self.