We're f**ked

AgentFox

Look, to win anything we're going to have to be good enough to beat whichever teams we come across on the way so there's no point whingeing. At least it'll be competitive. We're hardly going to win a cup by playing Wallsend Junior School along the way.

Edited by catmag

Were Boro not in a similar situation last year? I'm sure on paper their group was a hard one.

Either way with 3 teams going through as long as you win your home games you should have a chance of qualifying.

Boro had Partizan Belgrade, Villareal, Lazio and Egaleo and still picked up 9 points.

People fear the name of the club rather than the team, I bet plenty of fans are worried about playing us.

Were Boro not in a similar situation last year? I'm sure on paper their group was a hard one.

Either way with 3 teams going through as long as you win your home games you should have a chance of qualifying.

Boro had Partizan Belgrade, Villareal, Lazio and Egaleo and still picked up 9 points.

People fear the name of the club rather than the team, I bet plenty of fans are worried about playing us.

Uh, that was in 2004/05.

Boro last year:

Group D Pld W D L F A Pts

Middlesbrough 4 3 1 0 6 0 10

AZ 4 3 1 0 5 1 10

Litex 4 2 0 2 4 5 6

Dnipro 4 1 0 3 4 9 3

Grasshoppers 4 0 0 4 3 7 0

:lol:

Edited by janu

"We're" ffs :lol:

Anyway, we somehow seem to manage in Europe even when we're quite shite domestically.

Erm, we're soon found out when we meet anyone half decent tbh. Our high co-efficient is a bit of a joke in my eyes.

Are Frankfurt any good?

Mid-table Bundesliga fare. I wouldn't be too worried, though it won't be a cakewalk either.

exactly... I do not think they are a very hard one.

perhaps Given is fit then again frankfurt is not the team we have to wory bout :lol: