Luque goals

Isegrim

Guest Patrokles

I think you'll find that if you compiled his very few goals for Newcastle, they're all very, very good. It's just the fact that he doesn't do it very often and looks a bit off the pace that's the issue.

I think you'll find that if you compiled his very few goals for Newcastle, they're all very, very good. It's just the fact that he doesn't do it very often and looks a bit off the pace that's the issue.

I don't think people are questioning his ability, it's his commitment and workrate that are the problem.

Youtube- Second only to FM06 for football scouting potential

As opposed to the Roeder method which produces sigings like Sibierski and Bernard.

Both of those reserve goals are class like.

Shola's crocked and Siber's only gonna be any cop as a sub.

Perhaps now is an ideal opportunity to play Luque regularly. A player with that kind of talent has to come good at some point. Now is a good time. He needs a good run in the side andfans not getting on his back when stuff doesn't work.

It's a two way thing though, he needs to put the work in and even if some of his stuff doesn't come off, I think people will/should be more forgiving if he looks like he gives a shit.

Roeder needs to play him, but he needs to repay this with effort on the pitch.

Guest Patrokles

Fair play to him for turning out for the reserves and, by all accounts, putting a good shift in. He's certainly going about it the right way if he wants to give himself a second chance.