Tonight's tea.

catmag

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No clotted cream? Or hay? My dad's from St. Ives and would eat clotted cream with EVERYTHING if he could.

I do occassionally add clotted cream but its so fattening Gemmill :( Nothing is as naughty as a blackcurrant jam and clotted cream sandwich though :)

chicken nuggets, chips and peas

now thats a dinner :)

Chicken nuggets? Not fit for animals tbh.

well ur rite but it all that was left in me freezer

should really do some shopping :(

it might be cheap food like chicken nuggets, but i love fish cakes and mushy peas :(

I had chicken dippers and Smiley faces last night :D tonight it's a quick pizza afor heading out on the lash :)

it might be cheap food like chicken nuggets, but i love fish cakes and mushy peas :D

I had chicken dippers and Smiley faces last night :rolleyes: tonight it's a quick pizza afor heading out on the lash :D

mmmm pizza :( I'll save you some of my choccy/orange trifle :)

it might be cheap food like chicken nuggets, but i love fish cakes and mushy peas :rolleyes:

I had chicken dippers and Smiley faces last night :( tonight it's a quick pizza afor heading out on the lash :D

mmmm pizza :( I'll save you some of my choccy/orange trifle :)

cheers TR ...got no puddings in my fridge....only beer :D

I've just looked in the freezer and I've got none :( It's like living at Mother bloody Hubbard's in here.

Is anyone making something nice for tea that I can take a plate of to work? :)

I've just looked in the freezer and I've got none :( It's like living at Mother bloody Hubbard's in here.

Yup, I've got a spare plate of Chicken Stir Fry here.

Yup, I've got a spare plate of Chicken Stir Fry here.

Is it still going ??? I am hank here like !!!

Sausage, egg, tattie scone, beans, and hash browns for dinner tonight to keep me in a good mood as i laugh at the pathetic efforts of the 'national team' as they trot around admiring Henry and co. take them to pieces.... :):(:D

Oh, and more home brew..... :D

Our dinner time interferes with my viewing the England match, cant have that :):( So tonight will be something quick, probably poached eggs and beans on toast!! They can finish up the other half of the trifle for dessert!