Friday neet....

Radgina

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

whats the plans peeps ???? I have have the shittest of shit weeks at work so tonight me and Mr Jack are going to get very very friendly :(

Suprise, suprise. :D

It was me and Mr Smirnoff the last time :)

Guest Patrokles

I'm going to a party. It should be pretty fun. Playing beirut and kings. I'm in a bit of an iffy mood though because of STUFF; but seeing friends and having fun will make me in a non-iffy mood, so- hooray.

I'm going to a party. It should be pretty fun. Playing beirut and kings. I'm in a bit of an iffy mood though because of STUFF; but seeing friends and having fun will make me in a non-iffy mood, so- hooray.

beirut and Kings ??????????????????????????

Guest Patrokles

Beirut is beer pong but without the ping pong bats, kings is a card/drinking game. It's American and I don't really understand it but it's fun.

Beirut is beer pong but without the ping pong bats, kings is a card/drinking game. It's American and I don't really understand it but it's fun.

:)

Guest Patrokles

Ok, beer pong/beirut is essentially the same game. You get big plastic picnic cups and set some of them up in a triangle. Six is the normal number if you're playing alone against one other person, 10 is usual if it's teams of two. You set your cups at one end of the table, the other person/people set their cups up at the other end.

You then have two ping-pong balls (one throw each if there are two players per team, two throws if it's just you). First off one person from each team takes a ball, and looking at the opponent in the eyes (not at the cups), you throw the ball. If it lands in a cup, you start the main game first. If neither gets it in the cup, you try again. Then once more if necessary. If, after 3 goes, neither person got a ball in, you just throw one ball each the first time.

Every time you get a ball into a cup, the other person has to drink the beer in that cup, then removes the cup from the table. If you get both shots into cups, then you get the ping pong balls back and you get another go. If you just get one, or neither, in, then the other person gets their two attempts.

The end of the game comes when you've cleared all their cups. They then have a chance at redemption- if they can shoot both their attempts into the same cup on your side, then they can bring one of their cups back. However, this is very rare. At the end of the game, the loser drinks all the beer from your remaining cups.

You can re-rack the cups once (or twice with 10 cups). This means that if the cups are all spread out, you can ask the other team to put them back together in whatever shape you like (usually diamond or triangle).

EDIT: the difference between beirut and beer pong is that in beer pong you have to hit the balls in with ping-pong paddles, in beirut you just throw the balls. (though most people call that beer pong too)

Edited by Patrokles

Ok, beer pong/beirut is essentially the same game. You get big plastic picnic cups and set some of them up in a triangle. Six is the normal number if you're playing alone against one other person, 10 is usual if it's teams of two. You set your cups at one end of the table, the other person/people set their cups up at the other end.

You then have two ping-pong balls (one throw each if there are two players per team, two throws if it's just you). First off one person from each team takes a ball, and looking at the opponent in the eyes (not at the cups), you throw the ball. If it lands in a cup, you start the main game first. If neither gets it in the cup, you try again. Then once more if necessary. If, after 3 goes, neither person got a ball in, you just throw one ball each the first time.

Every time you get a ball into a cup, the other person has to drink the beer in that cup, then removes the cup from the table. If you get both shots into cups, then you get the ping pong balls back and you get another go. If you just get one, or neither, in, then the other person gets their two attempts.

The end of the game comes when you've cleared all their cups. They then have a chance at redemption- if they can shoot both their attempts into the same cup on your side, then they can bring one of their cups back. However, this is very rare. At the end of the game, the loser drinks all the beer from your remaining cups.

You can re-rack the cups once (or twice with 10 cups). This means that if the cups are all spread out, you can ask the other team to put them back together in whatever shape you like (usually diamond or triangle).

EDIT: the difference between beirut and beer pong is that in beer pong you have to hit the balls in with ping-pong paddles, in beirut you just throw the balls. (though most people call that beer pong too)

Dear me. I think I'd rather just drink! :)

Work for me tonight but I shall make up for lost time next week.

whats the plans peeps ???? I have have the shittest of shit weeks at work so tonight me and Mr Jack are going to get very very friendly :(

Suprise, suprise. :D

It was me and Mr Smirnoff the last time :)

Smirnoff? We really need to discuss your taste in vodka!

Working tonight, double shift tomorrow so straight to bed when I get home. Now NEXT weekend will be another story.

Guest Toplass-101

All the girls here are alkies

yes my good sir I believe you are correct :D

I am off to the rugby tonight and may have a drink or two :(

All the girls here are alkies

yes my good sir I believe you are correct :D

I am off to the rugby tonight and may have a drink or two :(

hurrah TL....we can all talk absolute drivel together later :D

Guest Patrokles

It's really fun! It takes 2 seconds to learn in real life. If I make it up for a game some time, I'll show you.

It's really fun! It takes 2 seconds to learn in real life. If I make it up for a game some time, I'll show you.

You're on :(