An Announcement!

catmag

:) congrats Ritchie :(

Can I give you any advice? Non, apart from if she ever complains that you love football more than her (as mrs hips has said on more than one occassion) reassure her with the FACT! that she's a close second :D

The drinks are on Gemmill.

Aye well, with both a house to buy and a wedding to pay for it'll be a tough decision for me when the season ticket renewal form comes through in May having already passed it on this year..

Its not that tough a decision, have you watched us lately!!! :lol:

Aye well, with both a house to buy and a wedding to pay for it'll be a tough decision for me when the season ticket renewal form comes through in May having already passed it on this year..

:lol: Very true...

Plus if the guy who is currently sitting next to Peter in my seat is still there, I am not sure I want to run the risk of being eaten....he is meant to be huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuge!

:D Very true...

Plus if the guy who is currently sitting next to Peter in my seat is still there, I am not sure I want to run the risk of being eaten....he is meant to be huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuge!

*Insert i didn't know you sat near to Gemmil/Renton joke and await joke about my height in response* :lol:

:D Very true...

*Insert i didn't know you sat near to Gemmil/Renton joke and await joke about my height in response* :lol:

everyone sits near Gemmill/Renton though...

Skip it mate, more trouble than it's worth. :lol:

Congrats, btw. :lol:

Don't bother reading much here and see what happens? Excellent news Ritchie! Congrats and how in god's name did you get Susan to accept? I mean seriously, it must have taken some fortitude for you to shush long enough for her to answer. :lol: