18 years ago today...

Craig

John Edward Thompson Milburn passed away....

Can't believe it's so long ago - clearly remember hearing about it on the local news

:)

Can't believe it's so long ago - clearly remember hearing about it on the local news

never seen him play. went to his testamonial. have his name tattoed on arm along with crest shearer.

:(

never seen him play. went to his testamonial. have his name tattoed on arm along with crest shearer.

:D

i was gonna say like

mad or what :)

i was gonna say like

mad or what :)

never seen him play................... have his name tattoed on arm.................................

During the 5 years between leaving school in 1948 until I went to sea in 1953 I had the imeasurable good fortune to see 'Wor Jackie' numerous times, even on an off day he was a joy to watch.

I've been doing my family tree recently and the most important thing for me was getting him on there. :lol:

Blatantly posted just to bring up the point that you're related tbh.

I've been doing my family tree recently and the most important thing for me was getting him on there. :lol:

Well there's fuck all else to read on here. :lol:

What "relation" was he then ???

What "relation" was he then ???

If Zath will permit me to answer..

My auntie was married to his son, Jackie Jr, between '79-'84.

No blood relation to you then Jill. Thank Christ for that, his legend would have been tainted for me.

:lol:

I find it worrying that he produced a son that looks so much like Alan Robson. :lol:

No blood relation to you then Jill. Thank Christ for that, his legend would have been tainted for me.

I find it worrying that he produced a son that looks so much like Alan Robson. :lol:

Do your parents worry about producing a daughter who looks like him though?

:lol: