Your Favourite Football Pictures

JJ

All the "Looked a lot like Owen's" comments were bollocks. Owen's knee did a visible internal disco move, Cole just looked like his jarred straight.

As I said, it looked like Owen's because he fell over with nobody near him. Medically minded, these MOTD pundits. ;)

• Replies 370
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looked nasty though. Which is a good thing in his case ;)

I am very rarely pleased by these sort of things, but yesterday I just thought, "Ha, take that you little dirty word-that-Cat-doesn't like."

Dog?

Looked nasty though. Which is a good thing in his case ;)

I am very rarely pleased by these sort of things, but yesterday I just thought, "Ha, take that you little dirty word-that-Cat-doesn't like."

twat?

Fucking cunting filter. :nufc:

Edited by Jonny2J

From tonight:

_42519977_cole203x152.jpg

There is a god. ;)

Perfect, just dropped him from my Dream Team this week too !

Suspected cruicate damage too, although I think this is based only on the fact he fell over with nobody near him like Michael Owen. I am getting a semi.

I know you hate Chelsea, but stop being a wanker with the "I'm glad a player is seriously injured" comments.

Why is Cole despised?

Jealousy ;)

I think he's quality :nufc:

Yep, there are few players who have managed to reach the same level of perfection when it comes to diving, two-footed-tacklings and cheating in general.

He is quality and I love him for England but its plain to see why some people hate him.

I have no problem with people not liking him as a player, but celebrating such a bad injury?

Pretty sure when the other fans said the same about Owen (another cheat tbh) Newcastle fans immediately labelled them wankers.

Why is Cole despised?

Jealousy ;)

I think he's quality :nufc:

Yep, there are few players who have managed to reach the same level of perfection when it comes to diving, two-footed-tacklings and cheating in general.

Gerrard?

Na, he is just doing his stupid two-footed tacklings, but lacking class in the other parts of being a despieful twat.

Twat or not, injuries like that shouldn't be 'celebrated' like...

As was said earlier, when rival fans did the same when Owen was crocked, they were labelled as wankers!

Bad things happen to good people all the time, it's about time a little twat like Cole got what he deserved.

And Gol, I wouldn't waste this particular brand of hatred on any Chelsea player. I felt sorry for Cech when he fractured his skull, as I would for most football players of that or any other team had they suffered a serious injury.

But not Ashley. ;)

Twat or not, injuries like that shouldn't be 'celebrated' like...

As was said earlier, when rival fans did the same when Owen was crocked, they were labelled as wankers!

Agreed, I didn't find it funny in the sense of it being Cole, just the way he went down.

Don't have a problem with him, bit over rated like...

Bad things happen to good people all the time, it's about time a little twat like Cole got what he deserved.

And Gol, I wouldn't waste this particular brand of hatred on any Chelsea player. I felt sorry for Cech when he fractured his skull, as I would for most football players of that or any other team had they suffered a serious injury.

But not Ashley. ;)

blatantly knocked you back once in the back streets of west lanhdahn

But not Ashley. :nufc:

blatantly knocked you back once in the back streets of west lanhdahn

Correct, I couldn't meet his outrageously high fee. ;)